Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Berric
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 02:58

Calton: Yeah, and....I know how you hate xenophobes and the sort, and I know you're my boss, but you're going to have to keep your views to yourself. We all are. There's no way to tell which of them are Citadel hating xenophobes and which of them are secretly open minded.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:03

Kharr: I'll keep mine to myself if they keep theirs to themselves
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:05

Calton: That's for the best, but only talk to them if you have to. If they start to question you about the attack well....I'm not sure. Telling the truth may work or it may raise more questions....

*Meanwhile, in orbit.*

Comms Officer: Sir, we're getting sporadic reports of attacks by heavily augmented forces and scattered Geth platforms.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:07

Keili: so what does he like
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:08

Hector: odd...
----------------------
Kharr: if they take it too far though...lets just say my temper is a thinkn of legend
-------------------------
Celi: well honestly he just likes it when people are nice
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:10

Keili: well that will be easy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:11

Celi: yeah. I should note he gets a little...protective
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:12

Keili: just like sev
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:13

Hannibal: Show me.

*Several images and recordings of husks are shown*

Hannibal: Mother of God...what did those Alliance bastards do to these people?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:15

Celi: it's...more than that. lets just say, he hasn't said it yet, but when sev was angry at me earlier, if he'd physically hurt me at all, Kharr would have broken his arm
--------------------------------
Hector: that doesn't look like alliance sir, they seem to be fighting alongside the geth
---------------------------------------
Kharr nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:17

Hannibal: Doesn't mean the Alliance wasn't involved. These could be stragglers. Remember, those two vessels escaped, Captain.

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:18

Keili: sev doesn't hurt women except for when they point a weapon at him and needs to use self defence its one of his rules
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:19

Hector: one of which seemed to use unidentified technology, just like these...things
---------------------------
Kharr: methinks this is the start of one
---------------------------------
Celi: well...lets just say if anythinig happened to me....it'd be worse than what he did to the guys who killed our older sister
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:20

keili: oh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:21

Celi: don't get into it. a thresher maw was involved.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:22

Calton: Between who, though?

Weapons Officer: Sir! There's an Alliance fleet exiting the Relay!! IFF indicates Admiral Hackett's flagship is at their head, sir!!!

Hannibal: Hackett...Tell the fleet to ready weapons. If he wants a fight I want to get the first shots in.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:23

Hector: sir? it does make sense the fifth fleet would be here, responding to the attack sir
------------------------------------
Kharr: the geth and everyone else
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:25

keili: that sounds gruesome
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:26

Celi: the bastard deserved it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:26

Hannibal: That or they're here to wrap up loose ends. If they put boots on the ground orders are to shot Alliance personnel on sight. I won't let them kill any surviving colonists. They won't want this getting out, especially if this was a joint venture between them and the Citadel.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:27

Hector:... I don't see how it's so suspicious of the alliance to send ships when their colony comes under attack sir
--------------------------------------
Kharr: then some shit is going down
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:28

keili: im sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:29

Celi: it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:30

Hannibal: It's not. Which gives them liberty to shoot any survivors down there and claim the colony was completely destroyed. Open a channel to that bastard, Hackett.

OOC: Yes, he so strongly believes that the Alliance is fascistic enough to kill any Eden Prime survivors.

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:31

keili: so what do you like to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:34

Hector: yes sir.
----------------------------
Kharr: they try anything they get vaporized
-------------------------------
Celi: well... not sure
OOC sleep
it calls
goodnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:35

OOC: Night, Gorath.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:45

Sev: can I speak to you calton
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:48

Calton: Sure.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:51

Sev: I need to ask you a favor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:52

Calton: Sure, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:53

Sev: if I die I want you to take care of keili
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:55

Calton: I......I.....That's....Sev...I...Wow. That...shows a lot of trust on your part.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 03:57

Sev: you saved my skin on multiple occasions but she is all I have in my bloodline I wish I could have saved her father
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 04:00

Calton: I....Okay, I'll do my best to keep her safe if...something happens to you.

OOC: Sorry dude, I've got to get some sleep myself now. Night.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 04:01

sev: thanks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 10:30

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 13:05

OOC. ...wut ist dat?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 13:13

OOC I too wonder
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 15:55

Keili: so what do you like to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 15:57

Celi: well I just go out on merc jobs. it's fun, most of the time
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 15:59

keili: from what ive heard and seen sev gets himself into trouble a lot does he
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:03

Celi: last mission we were on he got shot so much he should have died
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:09

keili: same he only just fully recovered from the citadel he doesn't die easy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:12

Celi: yeah. I had to take a bullet for him last time
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:13

Keili: you want to know how many times he was shot last time
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:18

Celi: no. I'd rather not know
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:22

Keili: all I got to say it was a miracle that he lived to make it to the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:24

Celi: keelah...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:29

keili: I asked him how he was still alive he simply replied with Inspiration from someone he didn't say who
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 16:30

Celi: I...oh keelah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next