Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:04

a lictor steps through into the hive from the workshop
"seems to work, my little scout has just returned"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:06

Amo: I noticed. He...she...it is anything but little. *steps through and inspects the other side* .....hm.... seems to be no leakage... I think we are good.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:13

the infiltrator steps through after him. she looks around the gate and even at the air? after a bit she looks back to him
"no tyrannoformation detected"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:14

Amo: Good. *stepping back* Think you got the hang of it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:21

"yes, simple enough. any preference for delegated guard?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:23

Amo: Well, it is your hive. Whatever you feel necessary. Obviously, the guards need to be on the hive-side, since the gate can be opened from anywhere. I would probably put a wall in the way though, to prevent unwanted intrusions. That, or just turn it off if uninvited guests try entering... That latter one cant be done while connected though. Not easily or quickly anyway
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:27

Knight: "Hiding behind a daemon prince, from tyranids... this is... an experience."

Thorgar: *Still gripping his axes.* "Are you mad?!?"

Cyra;*Runs like a flash to hide behind thorgars leg* "Ohmygodthankyouthankyouthankyoukillltheeemmmmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:32

Amo: .....okay, I am more and more convinced that my assistant has a severe case of entomophobia... And to answer your question, probably, but not for the reasons youre thinking of. But I suspect it would be pointless trying to convince you.... hm.... *looks at the infiltrator* ......Can you think of anything to convince them that you are not a usual "hurr durr I will eat your face, and everything else" kind of tyranid? I dont know... recite poetry or something?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:45

"this form is based off a past being who's name was Elnera"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:45

Amo: ......thats news.... Im actually interested in hearing that story
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:48

"well I've used an eldar's body so there's residuals I can't scrub off. for instance while I feel nothing I feel a deep hatred directed at the female warp spawn whenever I notice her in this form"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:50

Amo: interesting... very interesting indeed... *aims at himself, chants, and fires, trying to see if there is actually an eldar soul in there, or what remains of it.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:56

he finds the queen's overpowering presence in there, but there are bright specks within as well. wether it's enough to work with or not it's definitely not tyranid
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:58

Amo: oh... You got some eldar in you. Congrats. that could actually be pretty interesting in the future.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 20:59

Cyra: *Hisses*

Thorgar: "Hmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:04

"not entirely unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:05

Amo: well, it is an interesting surprise to me nonetheless. So, the gate issue is out of the way now, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:13

"indeed, I'll look into getting Tervigons through at some point"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:14

Amo: good, good. How are the upgrades coming along? Figured out some new species yet?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:21

Thorgar: "This is.... no. no. Slaanesh is fucking with me again"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:23

"it's coming along, but the testbeds are still testing their limits with the new properties from the biomass"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:24

Amo: what? You slept with Slaanesh before? But no, I can assure you, this is as real as it gets.... How real that is, I cant tell you... What is everyones problem anyway? I am pretty sure that she could learn proper tea etiquette in about 5 minutes if she wanted to... *looks at the scaredy-cat trio* Can you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:31

Thorgar: "I am well aware of etiquette... i was once present within the south-men's capitol. a strange custom of bows and strange words. but i remember."

Cyra: "I am well versed in all forms of noble etiquette, I thought that would be obvious,"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:32

Amo: okay then. You three... four... are going to attend a tea party.... And I am going to take pictures...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:36

"the first tervigon is ready to come through, is through here optimal?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:37

Amo: well, it is just some random workshop area, but I guess we have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 21:58

"alright, it's coming through now"
two large talons poke through the gate and before the head of the tervigon does and 2 more talons. one could describe it as the tervigon grunting a little and it pulls itself through the gateway into the area with it's incubation sac. once through it momentarily scans its enviroment before picking a direction and setting off on its patrol
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:00

*looks for trail of slime, goo, and other undesirable secretions*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:04

Thorgar:"This worries me pariah,."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:05

Amo: Don't worry so much. I can make chinaware that will not break in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:06

there is a slight trail from the tervigon's joints and the incubation sac in general
"oh, is that undesirable?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:06

Thorgar: "I can shapeshift and you know it. I meant the FUCKING TYRANIDS."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:11

Amo: On large scale, yes. beyond the unpleasantness of stepping into it, there is also the fact of it getting into places that it shouldnt... Please make that stop before mass deployment... Or make something to accompany it and clean it up... A bit of it is not much of a bother, but the place was not designed with mass-pollution in mind... It would have to be cleaned up manually... And you, *looks at Throgar* ...Would you all just stop it already?! It is starting to annoy me to no end, and is ruining my delightful day.... I get it, you think this is a bad idea doomed to certain failure. Good thing that you are not the ones calling the shots... Contrary to popular belief, I am not just doing things at random
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:14

"tyranid bioforms internally produce heat not seen in an species in this galaxy. the secretion from the joints is the body's attempt to vent. naturally it's mostly water but I'll look into reducing the quantity produced. messy affair the body is"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:15

Amo: so it is.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:26

"only posting 1 tervigon for now. testing effectiveness in here. afterwards it'll return and be replaced by the more perfected variants"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:31

Amo: excellent, Well then time to kick back a bit after all this work....
*points, chants, fires, and an actual baroque tea-table, with a fine tablecloth, chinaware, and hot tea pops up, along with 5 chairs.*
Amo: I did mean the tea party literally. *he sits down, and pours himself some into a fancy porcelain cup.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:34

Thorgar: *his axes puff into purpleish smoke* "I still think you're mad."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:36

Amo: arent we all? whats life without some madness to spice it up? It would be too boring if everything was perfectly ordered
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:38

Thorgar: "And you wish to replace tzeench?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:39

Amo: to a degree. We will see to what degree exactly. And I intend to help her *points at queeny* take over parts of Khorne's and Nurgle's aspects...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:43

Thorgar: "Treading on my toes there eldar."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:44

the infiltrator sits down at the table and observes Amo since he's the only one indulging
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:46

Amo: oh? I thought you just wanted him dead... Well, take up the issue with her. Im sure you can negotiate something reasonable if you stop with the whole freaking out thing already.... You do need formidable forces to take him down after all.... *notices her just sitting there* Come on, its good, i assure you. Well, assuming you actually bothered adding tastebuds to that body
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:49

"why do you push me to rely more on some creature's past life just to do things?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:50

Thorgar: "Because the eldar are a decadent race, alien."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 22:52

Amo: I dont. It is courtesy to offer your guest tea when you are having it right in front of them. I could just whip up a barrel of it and give it to big you, if that would be more preferable.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 23:03

she looks at the cup with blank eyes for a bit before she picks it up and sips from it
"her memories are foggy"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 23:06

Amo: Amusing as it surely would be to learn about her, that was not my intention in the slightest. I have no need of some random eldar. If you do want to pursue that line of thought though, I am told that my tea can really clear the mind...
*she might notice that it actually is easier to focus on things, and solve problems more efficiently.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 23:12

"ooh"
she continues drinking more of the tea until she finishes the cup
"now one head feels clear and the other is still dealing with the hive... I'm not liking this"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-15, 23:13

Cyra: *sits down at the table, and daintily crosses one leg over the other, and takes a cup. She frowns into it, and dips one delicate pinky into the liquid. A rush of purple-red blossoms out, leaving an altogether different liquid*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next