Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 15:59

Priest: "Indeed my lady, far below the emperor's chosen."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:05

OOC. BTW, you still havent accepted my counter-friend-invite.
also, Can Ariel mask her warpy presence with his? I mean she is not exactly chaotic anymore.
IC:
Lir: So they are...I see you are proceeding with a construction...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:10

OOC: Ooops

Thats what the glowing is doing, he's just standing next to her being very, very saintly, and blinding people to her warpishness

Priest: "Ah yes, the Shrine 'Par Curor', When complete, it shall bear statues of both of you, cut from the purest marble, white for you my lord, and marbled black for you my lady."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:11

Lir: So be it... Priest, I wish to address the populance of this world... Raise their morale, and their spirits...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:18

Priest: "Of course, a parade, I will organise a parade, yes, yes yes... In the capitol no less!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:20

Lir: A parade will do, although all the... overkill associated with it is unnecessary...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:52

Adriel: "I believe she means that only one company of imperial guard will be necessary, a mixed gendered company if possible, that will complement her message well, and of course only you and your church should be among the parade, we'll need you to introduce us to the citizens with a short speech, can that be arranged?" *Lir sees adriel play him like a fiddle, starting with the objectionable proposition, then following by uplifting his sense of self worth.*

Priest: "O.. of course my lord, I am honoured, i will set to it at once, and I shall not rest until all is done!" *He runs off, collects his books, and then sets off back to the church with a sense of self importance*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:54

Lir: .... A manipulative one, arent you? At any rate, that should be more than adequate...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 16:55

Adriel: "I'm not especially proud of that skill."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:07

Lir: Still, it is a useful one... I have learned a thing or two while with Amonieth...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:19

Adriel: "Some people are very easily manipulated if you just give them something they want."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:33

Lir: most people, in fact... Still, i wonder how far I can go here...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:38

Adriel: "Besides being worshiped as a god by orks, and as a saint by humans?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:40

Lir: Well, i would prefer to be a god for both, but we cannot have everything, now can we? No, I was thinking, how widespread and deep can I make my cult here before the inquisition or the ecclesiarchy get suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:41

Adriel: "Until they stop worshiping you second to the emperor, important to note, at that point i will intervene."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 17:42

Lir: *chuckles*.....No, I think being the local saint will do just fine for now... I expect my status to rise significantly among them in the near future by itself anyway...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:04

Adriel: "You have a plan in mind."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:05

Lir: oh, it is already all underway. only the last step remains: remove the orks... Once they exterminate the resisting ones, that can be done too...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:08

Adriel: "Orks cannot be removed so easily."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:14

Lir: they can be when their god orders them on pain of "krumping", and provided with a gateway...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:26

Adriel: "I assumed you meant kill them, and they will leave spores."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 18:29

Lir: ah, yes, but the spores will take time to grow into new tribes... And it would be a waste to kill off all the new converts....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:19

a priest walks up to both of them, they notice he has a psykic signature of sorts and when they actually focus on him, the image of the priest half fades and a lictor alpha half fades in. even with onlookers around them no one reacts, and though the lictor alpha itself is quiet, the image cast by him speaks instead,
"greetings saints, do tell me how you like the experiment thus far"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:20

Lir: ....quite impressive.... a talking bug
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:23

the lictor alpha itself remains motionless,
"I am but a humble servant my lords, doing my duty to my lady. others can even attest to my participation to the holy sites, even to lend my blessing upon a few of them"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:25

Lir: impressive.... is it the servant talking, or the master?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:28

"you are speaking to a servant, my master has sent me ahead to evaluate each side of the conflict in more depth then my compatriots, compatriots who have also kept an eye on the both of you every step of the way"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:28

Lir: amusing. and what do you intend to do now?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:30

"my time amidst the 'loyal' masses nears it end, to which I'll slink away and report my successes. once this is down you'll soon see more like me in the future, many more"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:31

Lir: I am certain that Amonieth will be pleased with such success...

---------------

Amonieth: ....by the way, where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:36

Adriel: "A word of advice, avoid cathedrals."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:41

"a byproduct yes, is that advice for future strains of this form? and if so, why?"

---------------

"again, your girlfriend and that knight went to a world held by Orks and under Imperial reclamation by the Imperial Guard and a contingent of Crimson Fists. the Slaaneshi Daemon wondered off somewhere, and that daemon prince is still anywhere else"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:43

Amo: ....mhhmm... she is not my girlfriend... But whatever... Now then.... how is that test world of yours world faring?

---------------------------------

Lir: cathedrals tend to disrupt warp-based abilities...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:49

"from what feedback I could muster fairly well, the Ork's grip on the world fades and your compatriots have established themselves as Saints to be praised by the human population reestablishing itself on world. Lir meanwhile has more or less muscled the Orks into believing her a god. so far no alert has gone out about my new lictor bioform, and no one knows any better"

----------------------

"the light at the galaxy's center, such a place channels this correct? caution noted, I'll remember this when I get back"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:51

Amo: ....good to know,... also, i wonder what Lir is planning.... but I asked about how you were doing on that death world

--------------------

Lir: It very much does... Now then, what do you intend to do while here?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:54

"my hive fleet has nearly arrived, and while the skies are contested we're slowly driving those 'slimes' extinct"
--------------
"aside from the oh so incidental brutal murders by 'Kommandos' I'm testing the extent of this concealment"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 19:56

Amo: Oh? not using their abilities?

----------------

Lir: Quite adequate. If I id not know that I had to look for it, and what to look for, i would not have noticed...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:02

"luckily their biomass can still be harvested after 'dying', leaving something behind to collect"
----------
"quite, there were also some 'brave Imperial Heroes' taking on hordes of Orks on his own before charging in after them and vanishing"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:04

Amo: I am most interested in seeing what you can come up with. Slime based creatures are notoriously resistant to mechanical trauma of ridiculous degrees...

-------------------

Lir: ..........tell me more about that...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:09

"quite"
the infiltrator walks behind Amo and promptly rips the adrenal gland off his back
-----------
while the lictor alpha doesn't move, the priest smiles,
"wouldn't we all like to know? we just know that a Commissar, several sergeants, and even a guardsman with a shotgun charged the Ork lines and killed Ork after Ork, even chasing after them as they fled into the jungle"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:10

Amo: ....ouch..... that was still there?

----------------

Lir: .....quite the feat.... one could even say... they were patronized by a saint....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:15

"yes it was, now I'm having it back"
she holds the adrenal gland to her back and the organism surries on and finds it's optimal place before digging into her lick a tick and settling in, the infiltrator not even flinching
-------------
"quite so my lady. your parade isn't that far away now, my 'intuition' says it'll be ready soon. I'll stop 'waisting your time' and get back to my duties"
the priest bows while the Lictor does nothing before they both turn around and crawl/walk off to wherever a priest is needed
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:16

Amo: .......nothing gene alter-y injected, i hope?

--------------------

Lir: So it is.....
*and now we wait for rae, i guess*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:17

"just what we tyranids use as externally applied adrenaline to reduce incoming damage and increase melee prowess"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:24

Amo: yay. feel like taking a trip with me? I find myself in need of... insurance...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:26

"very well, will this be a heated trip or a calm trip?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:28

Adriel: "Are you quite prepared for what an imperial parade entails?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:28

Amo: A calm one, mostly. There should be no opposition on-site. However... safety precautions need to be taken... Namely, i will go unarmed and unequipped for the most part... and should the need arise, you will have to drag me back here, even against my will and all my best efforts...

------------

Lir: ....lengthy speeches of heroism?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:30

Adriel: "Pious cheering, quite often of prayer. I'll stay by you to deflect the worst of it."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:31

"understood, I'll doublecheck my implant attack for safety precautions"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-01, 20:34

Amo: Maybe put some killswitch on me too... or at least stun switch ....but, most importantly.... you must *not*, under *any* circumstances take anything.... in fact, dont even *touch* anything... all we need is the rescuers needing rescue... To explain it further, we are toying with the curse of a god here... i am strong, but not certain that that strong...

------------------

Lir: As long as they offer up the prayer to me, i can deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next