Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 16:56

Elise: .....not really...... Hmmmm.... Where to start... Actually... I dont need to, you just admitted it...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 16:58

"Come, we don't have to be enemies"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 16:58

Cyra: "I think you've made your point adriel dear... The point being, inquisitor, whether deliberately, or simply because it lines up with our own goals, we're prolonging the existence of your little imperium."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:00

Amo: no, but you insist on meddling in my affairs... Ally or not, all i need is a creation of tzeentch to keep an eye on me...

Elise: meanwhile, you are converting worlds to your filth worship
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:01

Gtg. Back a bit later
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:01

"Lay down your arms, eldar. Imagine our strength combined!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:03

Amo: ....bloody idiot.... You dont get any of it....

Ooc. Really gtg now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:05

"What have you to fear from me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:05

Adriel: "It is true that we are regarded as saints on two worlds, but always beneath the emperor, Listen to a sermon here, you'll soon hear a quote from me, We are all servants of the emperor, inquisitor"

Cyra: "Willing or unwilling, we are serving your god's purpose."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:42

Amo: .......are you really that dumb? Do you really think the gods have cut off all ties? by definition you would be dead, genius... you were made from their fragments... if they really wanted to erase you, you would be dead, but no, they want to torture you... And all i need is a target of the gods hanging out in my place to draw even more of their attention... Fuck off and get your own gig... Havent you noticed? every single one of my enlistees has been cut off from the gods and their powers, and tied to my nonexistent self.... or are you saying that you would be becoming my servant or something? I highly doubt that...

------------------------------------------

/blind faith and unreasonable hatred check!/
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:42

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:43

OOC hold on
if cutting all ties to em would mean he'd be dead
how is Cyra alive?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:44

Elise: ..../sigh/......++Silvine, no need for the grenades... yet++

OOC. she hasnt. but she is much more tied to adriel and amo than slaanesh... its a work in progress... especially since amo basically remade her when they met
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:45

Cyra: "Thankyou inquisitor."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:45

OOC and Thorgar?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:47

OOC: Thorgar is the one watching this btw.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:48

OOC guessed as much
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:59

OOC. Thorgar is the same as Be'lacquer. Amo aint happy about him hanging around either.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 17:59

Elise: Now, prove your point...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:02

Cyra: "Proving my point would involve abaddon the despoiler and a rather large axe, I can get the latter, but the former will be rather an issue."

OOC: Both Thorgar and Be'lakor are almost universally despised by the gods, if they could kill them, they would have by now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:04

elise: Well then, we are at an impasse, are we? You wouldnt want to get psyk-grenaded, now would you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:05

Cyra: "I wouldn't try that if i were you, Considering i am possessed of the ability to dodge bullets, a grenade will not be hard to throw back."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:07

Elise: Oh, my associate tends to be rather lucky with these things....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:10

Cyra: "A low level psyker is he? Well... I can think of some ways... But i think... that we can agree cooperation is considerably preferable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:15

"The gods have no control over, or intrest in me"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:17

Amo: Oh, im suuuure... and i am going to put all at risk based on your word...

---------------------

Elise: For now... *she turns to leave*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:23

Cyra: "I'll be keeping tabs inquisitor, rest assured, i have contacts who could have that little book in your pocket be the end of you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:30

Elise: .......try it... I dare you, hellspawn...
*she marches out of the cathedral, clutching the second book of harry potter in her pocket...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:32

Cyra: "Services rendered, dear Liruxa."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:34

Lir: Indeed...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:35

Cyra: "You're almost as good an actor as you are virile Adriel."

Adriel: "Sorry what?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:37

Lir: So I guess you want your... induction ceremony now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 18:59

"Would you rather me an ally or a rival?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:05

Amo: Neither would be more preferable. Go and make your own team. Listen here, I dont know you, i dont care to know you. I know that you are a creation of the gods, and i know that you are powerful and deceitful. I will not have you wander around my home and my secrets... capiche?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:14

*A warp rift is torn, and a familiar figure walks forth*

Thorgar: "Creations of the gods?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:15

Cyra: "no, being a deity isn't my style."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:17

Be'lakor appears to take form once more
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:19

Lir: ......that is what we agreed upon as compensation... so what do you want instead?

---------------------

Amo: .......yes.... are you gonna argue that point?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:25

Thorgar: "I was born a man, raised by the gods with a gift of warp energies. I am not theirs."

Cyra: "I'll call in a favour some time... eventually, maybe the next generation can pay off the debt."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:31

Amo: Well, yeah, you at least have your own should down there somewhere... but blueberry here is about as trustworthy as an italian...

-----------------------

Lir: .......you intend to wait until an entire generation grows up here? ....that will be a while...

-----------------------

*meanwhile, in a nearby morale maintenance establishment, Elise is meeting with a little girl who is already chowing down on some high-class local delicacies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:34

OOC you do remember Be'lakor's a prince too
he too was once mortal
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:36

OOC. Stop right there, or i will go back to the first thread of this and quote the post where you literally refuted me for saying that he was once a human. you specifically said that he was created as a demon, which i found strange but accepted it because you knew him better...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:39

OOC go ahead quote it, cause i know that he wasn't created like that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:48

OOC: Chill your shit boys come on
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:54

Dec 2016 - 18:10: "I am as old as time itself. I always have, always am, and always will be, mortal."

Correct me if i am wrong, but it seems to me like the dawn of time was before the first man appeared.... In fact, it was 13.7 billion years ago so be'lakor could not have existed as a mortal!

Dec 2016 - 23:43: "Be'lakor: Mortals. Their concept of time is irritating."

So if he remembers being a mortal, why does he not remember his concept of time? Knowing things like that is exactly why demon princes were invented! and if he doesnt remember, then you cant use that argument!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:55

Cyra: *Tsk, Tsk, Tsk* "Not that my dear, something quite different"

Thorgar: "I am unaware of what an italian is... And i can vouch that Be'lakor is a scheming manipulative creature, but he shares our goals."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:56

OOC =_=
he wasn't being literal.... he was just bigging himself up cause he's got a rather large ego
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 19:59

OOC: Also that is what his lore says... like, verbatim "Legends tell of Be'lakor ruling over mortal empires since the dawn of time, the Daemon Prince conquering a world and subjugating its people, forcing them to worship him as a god."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:00

OOC indeed
But he is a prince, which by definition means he was mortal at some point
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:12

Lir: ............what?

-------------------------

Amo: .....he is a fucking backstabbing little cunt who might actually have the power to ruin everything... Why in the name OF KHORNES FUCKING AXE WOULD I LET HIM JOIN?!

OOC. And that is a call to you, gorath, since you dont respond on steam to the same question!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:32

Thorgar: "He's little more of a threat than i am."

Cyra: *practically sings* "oh... nothing, nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next