Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:32

Thorgar: "He's little more of a threat than i am."

Cyra: *practically sings* "oh... nothing, nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:33

Be'lakor: I wouldn't betray an old friend like Thorgar here *chuckles* just stay on his good side.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:40

Amo: .....i dont know if you noticed, but i keep trying to get rid of you Throgar too... except that he is not quite as much of a backstabbing bastard as you are...

------------------------

Lir: .....Right....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:47

Ooc: on my phone so no fancy formatting while I cook

Cyra: "It'll be such a wonderful surprise, I wouldn't want to ruin it."

Thorgar: "I'm not about to pass up advancing my plans by centuries, and I rather think I'll be quite helpful in your god killing endeavours."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:48

Be'lakor: Face it. You can't do it without the aid of at least one of us, and you're getting both. That little incident in the void proves how unprepared you really are.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 20:57

Amo: ........are you two shitting me? You would be reduced to paraplegic idiots in there.... the entire void is a blank field,...... And yes, i can, for fucks sake! This is the first time in like 2000 years when someone managed to piss me off! Do you little blue fucktard even understand what you are saying?! You are either vastly superior to me and then we can't have an equal deal by definition! And I am not about to bow to you, or get backstabbed, so you can fuck off! If you are not so much stronger than me, then i am introducing a needless unreliable element to my plans, in which case you can fuck off! On top of it all, the two I trust the least here are basically vouching for each other! What motherfucking idiot would think this is a deal worth considering?! No, it is not even a fucking deal because you just march in here, and declare that it is so! Is that how fucking partners work?! Now why the fuck dont you leave my home alone before I fire up a few dozen blank field generators?! Or better yet! Toss you into the fucking Void and see how you fare without 90% of your power and a fucking great lighthouse of a soul for everything in there to get attracted to?!

-----------------------

Lir: .......Not creepy at all....
*she leaves, i guess?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:02

*Cyra smiles, then blinks out of reality*

Thorgar: "Have i crossed you before Eldar? We share a common goal, and can accomplish things together that neither of us can do apart. Without my suggestion, you would have left a perfectly good asset to die in the warp, Admit it, you need someone who can question your decisions, who else will? not your daemon, she's infatuated with you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:08

Amo: You, i can at least imagine, but not that motherfucker!

------------------------

*meanwhile at the high-class restaurant*
???: So.... What happened?
Elise: ...well... this and that....
???: ....You know you are going to get executed for this someday, right?
Elise: ....eh, things happen
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:11

*A waiter wanders over* "Your menu, madam."

Thorgar: "He will betray you, just like i am sure you will betray me, but he will be more than useful until then."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:18

???: Oh, right.
*She is a girl around 16, with a knee-length blonde braid, wearing the attached attire...*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:32

Amo: ....why the fuck would I betray you for no reason? For fucks sake, am i really the only person with any common sense around here? All I need is one more guy trying to ruin everything, so sure, ill betray you
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:37

Thorgar: "Not for no reason, the moment it benefited you."

Waiter: "I suggest the M41 977 vintage... I beg pardon madam." *Passes the wine menu to the inquisitor, not the 16 year old."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:43

Amo: ........see, this is why i dont want you people anywhere near my plans... because this sort of fuckery is what lead to this sorry state of affairs...

----------------------------

??? :.........rude
Elise: ....and you are not supposed to drink... *takes bottle* ...yet Silvine...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:51

Thorgar: "So virtuous, you expect me to believe you wouldn't betray me for you own ends? I'm fine with the prospect, you assistance up until that point will more than make up for it."

Waiter: "I can bring the non alcoholic drinks menu."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:53

Amo: I have better things to do than make even more enemies, you eejit... Unless you actively stood in my way, you can do whatever the hell you want.. outside of my home..

------------------------

Silvine: No, that is
Elise: Perfect for her. Please do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 21:58

Waiter: "Of course madam." *Walks off to get said menu*

Thorgar: "I have no interest in coming into your webway home, Simply in cooperation."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:09

*idle chitchat*

--------------------

Amo: .....then why THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH INVADING IT ON A REGULAR BASIS?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:11

Thorgar: "I wandered in once, to congratulate you on a job well done, and to attempt to diffuse this mess of an argument."

*While they chat, they notice a man across the room, garbed like a noble, reading a datapad while he drinks the very same wine the waiter offered them*

*The waiter returns with the menu.* "The drinks menu young madam."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:13

Silvine: Thanks.

-------------------------------

Amo: Yeah, the argument being that you two basically vouch for each other... You know what? Fine, I will let you two in on the gig in exchange for oaths of loyalty. Actual ones, not the slippery demon kind that bites you in the ass... There, i have given a price. take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:14

OOC and I just came back after 1 hours 15 minutes of "HOLD THE GOD DAMN LINE!" as Americans vs Overkommando (or however its pronounced) in CoH 2
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:15

Be'lakor: I only entered this once, to inform you of my cooperation, whether you like it or not. And very well. A share in ultimate power is worth saying a few measly little words.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:16

Thorgar: "Oaths of loyalty? And you want this to persist when we're both rival gods?"

Waiter: "Are you ready to order starters?"

*Elise picks up a stray thought, a single word from the young noble, "Cyrilliana." She immediately recognises the word's daemonic origin.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-10, 22:17

"Of course not. Even if he did 'want' that, such a thing is impossible."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 06:18

Amo: .....I do mean a proper oath, you know.... With demonic names and all... I trust you far less than i do a norn queen...

/elise has suddenly got her head up, looking for the source/
Silvine: what?
Elise: no rest for the wicked....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:43

*at one point in the webway, Rei suddenly stops at a junction. Deciding not to follow the termagant, she turns the other way and starts hurrying down one of the paths... towards one of queeny's reclamation teams*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:45

*alright...*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:45

*Said reclamation group can feel a huge-ass demon incoming*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:49

They're naturally holding out against daemons so this isn't too much unexpected, the swarm barely changes what it's doing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:50

*yeah, but its a biiiig one, collapsing the webway around them and making warpy shit happen*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:54

Given how there's a few Maleceptors and several Zoanthropes amidst the bulwark of Gaunts, Warriors, and large to warmachine-sized bioforms around the breach the Shadow effect is reducing the effect it would have vs what it would have been at the Imperial Webway (or Webway of Man etc.)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:56

*Rei is coming up from the back*
*meanwhile, the demon does a flamethrower attack... with a -5 mod because negation...*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 08:56

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:01

The bulwark of Tyranids brush off this attack as they retaliate with their ranged biomorphs and psykic attacks, the severity of which from least to greatest is Warriors, Zoanthropes (+3), then Maleceptors (+5)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:01

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:04

*Wow, the demon is pretty fucked up now...*
Rei: *arriving to the back* ......It would seem like my worry has been for naught....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:36

Be'lakor: I know.

Fiend: *catching up* what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:37

Amo: oh, and you are willing to goalong with it? I wont let you slime your way out with an ill-worded oath....

---------------------

Rei: Demons
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:45

Be'lakor chuckles

Fiend: oh...well seems we were too late to do anything
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:46

Amo: ....what, blueberry?

----------------

Rei: ...so it seems...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:55

Be'lakor: So be it.

Fiend:...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:56

meanwhile the daemon is just pelted with an assload of psykic attacks and bioweaponry like the Tyrranofex Acid Spray in the front of the firing line
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 09:58

*well, the demon is pretty dead... or just banished...*

----------------

Amo: ...hmmm... lets talk terms then.... No hindering my plans, enticing minions, allying with my enemies... did i forget anything?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:08

Fiend:...overkill at this point

Be'lakor: I do not think so.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:23

Rei: Making sure.... *she shoots abeam of golden light downrange for good measure*

---------------------------

Amo: Well then... to the wording...
*roll on how specific he manages to make it, and thus how oathbound belakor is... demons in 40k are still bound to service if you bind them with their actual names...*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:23

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:26

OOC don't think he knows Be'lakor's actual name though...
IC Fiend watches
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:28

OOC. No, but he stated that he will have them bound with actual names.... so they have to speak it, obviously
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:29

either way the Tyranid line kept firing until the daemon's presence was gone. admittedly seeing the beasts hold a line and not pursue their enemies might be a new sight for some
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:31

Rei: ....What are you doing here, kisaki? Moving armies?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:34

OOC righty...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-01-11, 10:48

Guessing Be'lakor watches him do so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next