Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:45

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:51

*She can't see anything from here.*

*Seems all fine to her... is a lift.*

Adriel: "Mate is... animals."

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:52

*enters the lift....uses the lift*
----------
*time to look for another viewpoint!*
----------
Lir: .........I fail to see the point...

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2017-01-17, 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:52

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:58

Adriel: "We're not animals? well... i was, technically, but not anymore."

*She comes out in a wonderfully well furnished lobby area, with a reception, and more guards, dressed in crimson dress uniforms.*

*She manages to get a better look through another skylight, its a multifaceted crystal, purpleish in colour, and rather beautiful to look at. Roll me a d20 for unspecified GM reasons*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:59

Lir: ......so what would you prefer?
----------------
*walks up to the receptions*
Elise: Hi, Im here for my meeting with the governor...
----------------
*rolls a D20 for unspecified GM reasons...*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 21:59

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:02

Receptionist: *Is a rather old looking balding man* "Do you have an appointment young miss?"

Adriel: "uhhh... what do humans say... Companion... suitor... lover? Those...?"

*She feels rather entranced by the object, and finds she cant... move. She feels a probing at her mind.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:07

Elise: .......I believe I do... *flashes insignia*
----------
Lir: ......concubine?
----------
*she tries moving her tongue between her canines and biting down hard. roll*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:07

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:09

Receptionist: "Please wait just a moment... Uh, lady inquisitor, i'll check if the governor is at liberty currently... of course, if he isn't he will clear his schedule as quickly as possible."

Adriel: "I am not a glorified prostitute."

*she draws blood, and it shakes the paralysis, but there is still a presence forcing its way into her mind, like a thousand tiny claws in her thoughts.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:12

Elise: ...of course.....
---------
Lir: ..........boyfriend? ....that just sounds childish...
---------
*she ducks below the skylight and tried psyker resisting*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:12

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:16

Adriel: "I think lover, shall we go with lover?"

*She manages to push the presence away, just before it can bring its full psychic might against her, she can feel it is quite strong. but in scrambling away, she makes enough noise to alert the people inside*

"Did you hear that? theres someone on the roof!"

"SHIT!"

Receptionist: "He is a very busy man, I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:19

Lir: ....right....... that will be a hell of a thing to explain if we ever meet one of your brothers...
---------
*Silvine, now prepared for mental attacks, slings her greade launcher around and fires a smoke round down the skylight before jumpig down herself once it is filled with smoke.*
---------
Elise: Of course... then again, the longer I stay here, the longer I have t contemplate what I am going to say to him...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:27

Adriel: "Which we ideally wont."

*Lots of coughing* "Throne on terra. is it the abites, what the hell!"

Receptionist: "It won't be long Ma'am.|
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:30

Lir: ........riiight
-----------------
Elise: Of course
-----------------
*Silvine rushes through the smoke, having put a rebreather on, and heads for the casket, trying to grab it all up*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:30

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:35

*She can't lift it, it weighs about 200 kilos*

Receptionist: *Smiles pleasantly, and picks up the phone*

Adriel: "I would really rather not be attacked, because im a heretic, that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:38

OOC. ...okay, retcon due to misunderstanding... apparently, it is not watch sized...
IC:
*okay, instead of trying to do that, she jumps down and CQCs the two guys to the ground with that roll...*
-----------
*she waltzes to the anteroom, and sits down in a comfy chair*
-----------
Lir: Bah, you dont know whats good...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:40

*She downs two random guys in a watch shop, because of reasons.*

*after a few minutes, a guard walks over to her.* "The governor is at liberty now ma'am."

Adriel: Not dying, thats good.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:42

*because of demonic crystal reasons! as the smoke clears up, they find themselves tied to each others backs on the ground*
Silvine: ...so.... who wants to talk first....?
------------
Elise: *Getting up* ....excellent...
*follows him*
------------
Amo: Ah, you will learn, in time... anyway, the question, lover, of what to do next still remains...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 22:59

???: Talk? about what? You're the one breaking into respectable establishments and pummelling businessmen!

*The guard shows her to a rather small, but well acquainted office, with a lovely view of the hive. In front of the window, stands a tall man who seems to be in his mid fifties, but rejuvenat treatments occlude so much of age. he is wearing a crimson millitary jacket, with three medals pinned to its chest* "Madame inquisitor, to what do i owe this dubious honour?"

Adriel: I think i'll keep on liking life, long into the future. And as for that... well, fuck if i know. in a word
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:02

Silvine: ....well, about that little jewel, for starters...
-----------
Several words, but yeah... another recruitment crusade maybe?
-----------
Elise: The usual, Govn'r.... Heretics...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:05

Guy: "Its a jewel... I don't know... are you robbing me?!"

Governor: "we've had no word, hide nor hair of the bastards. underhive permitting, we're clean."

Adriel: Yeah, why not.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:08

Silvine: ....You could say that... *flashes insignia* ....now, why dont you tell me where you got it...?
------------
Elise: I have heard otherwise.... Apparently, there is a cult on this planet...
------------
*off screen recruitment campaign that i will probably roll for tomorrow if i get bored?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:19

Guy: "Inquisiton! My..my my my lady, I assure you, this is just a repair shop. The man who brought it simply asked if I had the expertise to fix the item, and offered quite a large sum. I have a name in my ledger... if you would like to look."

Governor: "Impossible, Cultists? In my city? It sooner burn it to the ground" *strikes his fist decisively off the table*

*sure*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:22

Silvine: ....is that so...? Stay there... *goes off and brings the ledger* ....now.... which one was it...?
-------------
Elise: That is always an option... although before ordering that, I prefer to try more...subtle methods...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:26

Guy: "Ah... if memory serves, the third from the bottom, most recent page."

Governor: "Well if you can root out the bastards you have my full blessing, anything you need, I shall provide!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:27

Elise: ...for now, I shall inspect the noble houses..... Would rather want to avoid the top brass conspiring against me.... And yes, that includes you, first and foremost...
-----------
Silvine: ....*looks at entry...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-17, 23:35

Governor: "conspire against the inquisition? I rather like my head on my shoulders!" *laughs like only old military men can*

*it says "David Heinforth, 12/03/999, electronics repairs, 10,400 gelt" *
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 06:27

Elise: we shall see about that soon...
Silvine: i see.... Here is whats going to happen... You are going to call this guy and tell him the job is done...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:17

*well, cut to warehouse*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:18

*....what happens there*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:18

Rei: ....this way should be it...

*they are surrounded by stacks and stacks of stuff of mostly undecipherable purpose... although the occasional obvious is still aound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:19

[...What is all this?]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:20

Rei: ....Amonieth's warehouse. I assume these are all the things he has collected or stockpiled over millenia...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:21

[...by the omnissiah...]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:22

Rei: .......what is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:23

[there's so...much]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:25

Rei: He has lived through the Fall of the Eldar... he has had time..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:26

[...Admittedly the archmagos is older than that]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:39

Rei: ......I know not if that is so... I am not aware as to how old he was during the fall...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:42

[Acknowledged...]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:44

Rei: ......here....
*they find a roughly cubic meter container with what seems to be eldar spirit stones filling it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:46

[....odd]
Fiend: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:48

Rei: ...why?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:49

[Why spiritstones?]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:50

Rei: .....they are good bases? Ask amonieth?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:53

[ah]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-01-18, 14:54

Rei: ...shall we do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next