Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:08

*and when they step into the rift.... well, adriel arrives on point... probably... On the other hand, Liruxa Balagrine Ely'tira Zytriesh steps out inside the circle.... in all of her imposing magnificence... She stands about 2ish meters tall to the top of her head, and is clad in a full set of heavy armour(minus helmet because badass) resembling a heldrake in design, although more sleek and angular than jagged and random than chaos usually doe sit... She also has a large, two handed axe in her right hand, and the sabatons and gauntlets of her armor are in the shape of clawed hand and feet. She has a pair of draconic horns curving along the top of her head, sweeping back over her flame red hair that literally seems to burn with fire within, as do her irises.*
Lir: .....the hell...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:12

Autarch: This is your warrior?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:13

Dal: It would indeed seem so....
Lir: ........Okay, what the hell is going on here? *tries walking out of the circle, and is stopped by a forcefield*.....and why am i inside a warded cage....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:18

Autarch: Your idea, you get to talk.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:22

Dal: ..right, I
Lir: ....shut up... tolerate weakling mages, i may, but not when they keep me from my goals and cage me mid-travel... *to autarch* ...you...... you seem like a warrior worth conversing with... talk
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:28

Autarch: *Glares at the Farseer before looking at Lir* One moment. *looks at Farseer* "What is it we want?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:29

Dal: ..........I may not have actually thought this far ahead... Depends, do we want a simple cooperation agreement, or more? The council was so undecided, they did not even set proper objectives...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:34

Autarch: Co-operation.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:42

Dal: Right.... that then... She is strong, be careful
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:46

Autarch: You don't say. *Turns to Lir* "My Farseer sees a future where our mutual co-operation brings power and glory to both you and I.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:48

Lir: ....is that so? You wish to make some deal with me? What are you, some renegades looking for power to fulfil some age-old agenda?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:54

Autarch: Our craftworld is dying, and against better judgement our council hopes to make some form of agreement with you.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 20:55

Lir: .....I am listening.......
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:00

Autarch: *Gives the Farseer a look that says tell her what we want*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:04

Dal: ...right....So, as he said, we have suffered numerous setbacks to our military strength.... as such, it is not impossible that we are going to get wiped out, and with that, our soulstones broken and we thrown at the whims of she-who-thirsts... However, I have seen a world of exodites who seem to be less and less affected by her predations...
Lir: ...oh, right... lovely world, that one... So, you want protection? ....could be done... however, *looks at autarch*.....spineless as your seer seems to be, do you know how that has come to pass?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:06

Autarch: No I don't.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:09

Lir: Worship. Simple as that. They worship me, and in exchange, they get power and protection...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:12

Autarch:......................*Looks at Farseer*...*looks back* I'm guessing if we don't you'll kill us all.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:13

Lir: ....hardly... You seem to think that I am some Khornate brute...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:14

Autarch: Well you do look the part
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:15

Lir: ....ex-khornate...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:19

Autarch: Ex?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:21

Lir: oh, you see, a few thousand years back, i met this lovely guy... almost managed to chop his head clean off... but then he captured my soul and shoved it inside a heldrake to see what happens...*goes full fangirl mode* That is when he captured my heart... Turns out, even eldar can be masterful warriors when they want to be! So i started following him around and by now, i dont think Khorne would welcome me back...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:22

Autarch: *nods* Riiight...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:22

Lir: So yeah, Ex-Khornate is the accurate term...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:24

Autarch: Okay...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:25

Lir: So no pointless slaughter... all i need is for khorne to feed off of my slaughter... No, should you refuse, your gains will be roughly equal to what you offer....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:29

Autarch: So nothing. Hmm, well I need to discuss this with the council"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:33

Lir: Is that so.... then perhaps so should i....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:38

Autarch: She's not coming to the ship...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:38

Lir: Ah, do you perhaps not trust me...?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:41

Autarch: Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:42

Lir: ...what if I gave you my word? A demons word still binds her after all...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:46

Autarch: I'm pretty sure that's not true
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:47

Lir: how ill-informed... a demon may speak a hundred lies, but there is always truth in it... Should I merely say "I swear not to touch that rock", of course, there are ways to go around that, but there are no lies to hide the oath itself behind...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 21:58

Autarch: Right...Your call Farseer, you are on the council so you choose.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:00

Adriel: *Steps out of the portal, onto a daemon world... and waits.... and waits...* "Where the fuck is she?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:01

Dar: ............Right.... swear this, warpspawn: You shall knowingly bring harm to none while aboard the craftworld...
Lir: Quite agreeable... I, Liruxa Balagrine Ely'tira Zytriesh, shall bring no harm knowingly upon any denizens of your craftworld while aboard....
-----------
*he can feel her presence...because bond of loooove... or whatever... on a planet that is not this one...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:02

*Adriel attempts to tear open the fabric of space aboard the eldar's ship, quite possibly causing the mental equivalent of a back alley mugging to whoever set the wards.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:03

Autarch: It's what she will unknowingly do that worries me now. Right, now for getting you to the council.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:05

*they are on a planet, not a craftworld... who spawns a demon in a craftworld?! *
Lir: little I can do about that which I know not, wouldnt you say....?
*A tear opens and Adriel steps through, i guess*
Lir: .....I was wondering why i was the only one caught....
*meanwhile, the seer is trying not to faint at the backlash*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:06

*The Autarch has his weapons drawn and raised*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:09

*Adriel steps forth from the rift, fully two metres in height, clad in grey knight power armour, finished in silver, and gilded in gold. In his right hand he holds a sword, sheathed in flame which ignites the grass where its tip rests on the ground, and his right bears a great gauntlet, with hooked, talon-like claws on his fingertips, hanging from his limp fingers, are almost transparent threads of radiance, coiling and whipping about in the air. The surroundings are bathed in a golden light, which seems to move slower than light aught to.*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-01-20, 22:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:10

OOC: Planet.....in a field.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:11

OOC. ...just roll with it, i guess..... he enters through a rift and glows in the field
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:11

OOC: EPIC PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN EDITED
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:14

Autarch: Imperials know we're here! *A laser slams into Adriel's armour, doing minor damage to a pauldron*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:15

Lir: ......no they dont...... wait, do you even still count as imperial?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:16

Adriel: "Fire at me again, xeno, and i shall have your head mounted upon a pike, and your soulstone thrown to the warp."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:17

Lir: ...actually, they kind of want to cut a deal with us...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-20, 22:19

Autarch: You wouldn't make it off this planet imperial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next