Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Fate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:25

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:27

*A ritual of some kind, she's not sure exactly what, but even with her limited psychic potential, she can feel the waves in the warp caused by each chaotic syllable of their chanting.*

[If you expect me to care legitimately for your wellbeing after knowing you for... thirty three hours, you are harshly mistaken.]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:31

*she also scans with the psyocculus*
-------------------
Elise: Oh, you break my heart.... it has been.... almost a week now....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:31

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:34

[Hours i have been in your presence, why count time i have spent alone.]

*she sees a humanoid figure in the centre of the circle, in the warp, a tendril of warp energy leaching into the mind of each of the members of the circle, eight of them.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:40

Elise: My aura surely touched your heart while aboard.....
-----------------
Silvine: *whispering to herself* Oh, this is gonna be soooo sweet.......
*she gets her grenade launcher loads a paralizing gas grenade into the chamber, takes aim, and fires into the middle of the cultists... roll with +5 for luck trait!*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:40

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:47

[I don't have a heart. i have a fusion reactor.]

*The grenade is deflected, as one of the cultists, a woman with blank, milky white eyes turns on her heel, and shouts.* "EST!" *the grenade is thrown away into the buildings surrounding, her milky blank eyes lock with Silvine's*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:54

Elise: *spots gas wafting from building* .....Think that cloud of nerve gas may be relevant...?
----------------
*she seems to be largely unphased... rotates the mag, loading a smoke one in this time, and fires it at them*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:56

*The woman chants again.* "EST TU!" *The grenade is thrown back at silvine, she can just make out a spectral hand catch and throw the grenade.*

[That will be your wayward assistant.]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 18:59

*she stands on the edge of the roof she is on, and dramatically steps off, disappearing intop the alleyway underneath*
----------------
Elise: oh, think so? what made you reach that conclusion? .....oh, look... there goes a smoke grenade way farther than a launcher should lob it...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:03

"Find the child. Alive, Virissandra."

Virissandra: "Of course my lady." *the blank eyed woman leaves the circle, leaving the others chanting, and walks towards the alleyway*

[Follow] *he points towards the center point between where the two grenades landed, and charges forwards. Smashing walls in his way into splinters, dust and fragments of brick and plasteel.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:09

*well, she spots silvine turning the corner on the other end of the alley*
---------------
*takes out her sword and pistol and charges after him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:24

*She follows, the tattered remains of some kind of robe swaying in the wind*

*he arrives at the site of the ritual, a creature in the centre fully visible to the naked eye now, lithe and graceful, glowing with a baleful violet light.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:30

*spot for trap!*
---------------
Elise: *following out from behind Tempus* Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Emperor.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:39

[Bad reference.] *he opens fire into the group, with numerous small arms about his person*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:39

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:42

*TRAP TIME! ....and that does not involve dickgirls.... *shudders in disgust...**
*she manages to trip on a wire... a tripwire, one might say, triggering a nerve gas grenade....*
-------------------
Elise: ....talk about bad shooting...
*she aims and fires her pistol at the purple thingamajig*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:42

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 19:57

*That roll was how many he killed. he is spraying eight small arms into them*

*her shot goes completely wild.*

*she blunders directly into the tripwire, and is subsequently engulfed in toxic gas*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:04

*well, paralizing nerve gas is paralizing then... Silvine walks back and starts tying her up and applying a sedative administering patch*
-------------
Elise ....accursed thing! What do i let the cogboys tend to your machine spirit for?! Fine, ill do it the old fashioned way...
*she charges forward, firing her pistol wildly into the cultists, heading for the purple thing in the middle with her sword at the ready...*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:04

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:07

*her deadly sword flourish, executed with utmost skill, with the deadliest melee weapon available in mankind's arsenal passes directly through the throat of the harmless and non corporeal psychic protection*

"My my, wonderful sword work Elise i must say."

*Unconscious chick is unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:12

Elise: .....why does the annoying invulnerable projection know my name......
---------------
*dragging unconscious chick behind her, she starts off in the direction of the ritual....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:14

"I am insulted you do not remember me. After all you display your hair so proudly."

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:16

Elise: *groooaaan* .......not this one again........
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:25

Tempus: [This is the daemon you dealt with]

"Indeed, and i believe part of our agreement was to not disrupt my activities."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:27

Elise: One, I did not know you were squatting here. Two, that agreement involved the world in question and that alone... And to the best of my knowledge, I have left it at peace ever since... well, probably the opposite of peace by no, but you get what i mean...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:29

"In any case, you may leave now."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:30

Elise: ....is that so...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:31

"Unless you have an issue with a ritual to fortify my sorcerer's minds?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:32

Elise: Actually, i find it very likely that I do... I also find it very likely that being dead is a rather large obstacle for that...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:36

Cyra: "I thought we had an understanding that what i am doing is mutually beneficial?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:42

Elise: Not really... we had an understanding that i leave that world alone and you get off my ass... or not get on it in the first place, however much that would be your profile...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:56

Tempus: [We lack the ability to combat this daemon.]

Cyra: "Correct... and... oh my, this was you as well. Ruin all my plans why don't you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:57

Elise: ......I do not know what you mean, but I take it I did something to your dislike...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 20:59

"Placed a certain crystal inside... That. Thing... not a daemon engine, but close."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:00

Elise: ......what, you mean Fluffy over here?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:02

[My name is tempus.]

"Time? rather apt for one such as you. And yet you allow these mortals to insult you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:04

Elise: ......*to tempus* ....would you not interfere and straighten things out all the time when i try to confuse the other party on purpose? ....geez, its like you have not been travelling with inquisitors...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:16

"I knew his identity the moment i saw his soul, dear Elise."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:17

Elise: It still does not hurt to confuse people...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:19

"I believe deception is my purview, not yours sweet mortal. Speaking of deception, could you ask your child soldier to unhand my pawn"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:20

*Silvine arrives, dragging the cultist behind her, and letting her flop to the ground upon arrival*
Silvine: ...yo...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:47

"Good, now would you like to leave Tempus here, and leave?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:48

Elise: .......no?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:49

"I'm afraid you do not have a large degree of choice."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:52

Elise: Oh, i certainly do.... I could just blow him...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:54

Cyra: "Assuming i allow that, I can still snatch his soul from the jaws of the gods when his prison is destroyed. Additionally voiding his oath to you, as you attacked him." *sense of smug satisfaction from having a checkmate*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:57

Elise: .........I feel like you think you have won.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:57

Cyra: "You did rush into a situation you knew nothing about, with perhaps the most valuable individual in the sector."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next