Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Fate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:57

Cyra: "You did rush into a situation you knew nothing about, with perhaps the most valuable individual in the sector."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 21:59

Elise: ....what could I say.... I was bored... so i went and killed some heretics... Although why exactly you would want him around is beyond me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:02

Cyra: "Knowledge, what else?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:03

Elise: ....welp.... cant hand him over. You see, i went through a lot of trouble getting him approved by the higher ups, and losing him would render that time and effort pointless... which would really, really irritate me...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:12

Cyra: "How are you going to stop me? or can you offer me something in exchange?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:21

Elise: oh, maybe... who knows...
*scanning for things of interest/value.... occult knowledge plus?*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:21

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:47

*lots of candles, some amulets, a warp crystal, knifes, the usual.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:47

Cyra: "my patience is limited dear inquisitor."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:51

Elise: Yeah, nor is mine.... *she starts pacing around the ritual and messing with things*
*roll for blind luck/occult knowledge to mess it up! ...the goal being to cause some sort of backlash and get Cyra to fuck off...*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:51

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:55

Cyra: "What are you doing? You... you've disrupted it... I spent time on this. My valuable time."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 22:57

Elise: Well, as much as I understand your struggle, i have also spent valuable time on my project, so im sure you understand that I would rather have you waste yours than I do mine...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:02

Cyra: "Step back from the circle, mortal."

OOC: roll to resist
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:03

asdasd
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:03

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:04

*She feels the whispers claw at her mind, she freezes in place, but is not forced back*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:04

Elise: *staggers, but then resumes it* Ah, you see, i have been expecting this sort of thing this time... Now, I suppose we both want our investments to keep returning profit, no...? How long do you think it will take me to undo all this...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:07

Cyra: "Step away or i shall inform your overlords of your heresy."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-02, 23:10

Elise: oh, that one? What, you thought you could make me dance to your tune indefinitely with that? Nevermind the fact that we have made a deal: I leave your operations alone upon that world, and you shall not do what you are threatening to do right now... which would also mean that I should probably inform the inquisition of just how widespread the heretical cult there actually is, and track down its connections... You see, if I am taken down by betrayal, i make damn sure that the one responsible also comes with me....
Silvine: Also, I can just claim that she was manipulating me, go on a penance, and be done with it rather shortly...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:08

Cyra: "Go on... little inquisitor, you will find a church dedicated to the lady of fire and the lord of light. Living saints, bent to the god emperor's will. My true base of power is elsewhere... somewhere far from that lonely rock."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:24

Elise: oh, you seem confident. Im sure the inquisition would just loooove to get a closer look at those saints of yours...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:29

Cyra: "By all means, you'll find him to be a saint by any measure, and her, similarly saintly."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:31

Elise: ...............okay, this is becoming tedious.... You either dont care about this whole ritual thing, or cant do much about me dismantling it.... That, or bluffing... So what exactly is keeping me from walking away?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:46

Cyra: "leaving is exactly what i want you to do. Leave, and preferably leave Tempus behind."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:56

Elise: ........you know, i am really conflicted here.... I would ask what you are planning here, but lets face it, i dont trust your word on subjects you actually care about.... Plus there are potential gains... On the other hand, i should probably follow protocol and just blow this place sky high...
/looks around for some ritual instruction book or scroll or whatever/
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:57

Asd
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 16:57

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:00

*she looks around, and sees a book sort of floating next to cyra, now she realises that the projection shows the room around cyra. The further away from her the item is, the fainter, being near her, the book is only semi transparent, the table its sitting on, almost invisible.*

Cyra: "I have told you, i was teaching my cabal here to repel mental attacks. Strengthening their minds."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:03

Elise: yeah yeah, because all we need is more chaos cultists getting power...
/walks into the projection and tries reading the book/
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:08

Cyra: "My grimoire is just as non corporeal as i am, dearest Elise."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:34

Elise: Yeah, but i can see you, and I can see it, so I can read it.... also, you make it sound like we are at least romantically involved.... lets see.... what have we here....
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:34

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:42

*The book's print is far too small, and its transparency allows the pages behind it to show their text, rendering it unreadable*

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:58

Elise: .........how does this even work.... why dont I see through your clothes and your skin if i can see through a page and the one behind it...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:30

Cyra: "Can't you see through my dress? Obviously not looking hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:48

*well, no response, so.... psykic focus to read the book!*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:48

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:04

*She makes out some of it, it reads as such.*

"Have the lessers form a ritual circle. The leader must assault their minds in turn, attempting to find a single thought they are protecting...." *it goes on like this, various methods for the training of the mind.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:05

Elise: ............why the hell would you need a book for this.... this is common sense, for crying out loiud... hell, why do they even need a ritual or demon for it?! are these people so incompetent?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:22

Cyra: "You require a more powerful psyker to test their minds."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:25

Elise: *semi-histerical disbelief* What the hell am i even bothering to come here for?! These idiots get cut down the moment they are hit, and need demonic guidance to figure out how to train! What do we even have the inquisition for if this is the opposition?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:32

Cyra: "You could call it a pet project. or a lure, whichever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:38

Elise: Right, this is about as harmless on the grand scheme as it gets.... what is that one girl still alive worth to you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 20:00

Cyra: "I would prefer her alive, however, it does not concern me overly."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 21:35

Elise: .....*she is massaging her brows with her fingers*.....so what you are telling me is, i came all the way out here to kill dangerous heretics, and i find a bunch of idiots who need instruction on how to breathe,.... not only that, but i cant even ransom them to their master, or even take any decent loot.... all this shit here is standard issue even in the inquisition, for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-05, 11:44

Cyra: "It's almost like you did no research as to what's going on down here and just followed an anonymous tip..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-05, 12:07

Elise: .....anonymous inquisition tip.... theres a difference....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-05, 12:22

Cyra: "And i dont have unfettered access to the inquisition hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-05, 12:36

Elise: .....stop that... i will have to start hunting you... that would be a bother... but not nearly as much of a bother as your planted information causes me so i would do it even so....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-02-05, 12:38

Cyra: "I jest... i didn't lead you here. I'm more than content with you just staying out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next