Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:51

Hera: "Its fine charles. I can deal with it."

Serah: "With the inquisitor here, we wont be killing them,"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:53

Charles: I know...sorry. 

Chard: you're pretty much untouchable now though, eh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:57

Serah: "Practically. besides another inquisitor."

Hera: "oh shut up you." *kiss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:59

Chard: even then, the boss has a lot of friends, us included. Our whole damn planet owes him their lives.

Charles: *kiss* *jokingly* Yes ma'am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 03:01

Hera: "And now, i'm going to go sleep. like a log."

Serah: "We've managed to deal with the inquisition alone for a long time. we have a lot of friends."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 03:05

Charles: think the others will be okay?

Chard: so between us, we could probably deal with anyone who came after you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 03:13

Serah: "We have any enemies who would be a problem?"

Jax: "Uhh... yeah... yeah we do."

Hera: "They're all tough as nails, the survived the spinward front, they can survive anything."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 03:16

Chard: oh?

Charles: alright. If you say so. You know hera...sorry if this seems...a bit forward but...if you ever need company, there's room in my room for two.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:33

Jax: "The dark eldar, a necron dynasty, *coughs* Some specific chaos.. andddd a few planetary governors"

Serah: "Oh at least three different warbands."

Hera: "I'll definitely keep that in mind." *kiss*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:35

Chard: *eyebrow raise* that's a lot of damn enemies.

Charles: *kiss* alright. See you later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:38

Jax: "We get around. At least we've knocked 'The entire imperium' off that list."

Hera: "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:42

Chard laughs "aye, true enough. You should see some of the enemies we've made around here."

Charles: night. *he watches her go with a sigh before heading to the bridge and contacting laurence*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:47

Laurence: +What is it charles?+

Jax: "Great, we can keep extending the list."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 11:48

+We have the artifact. Get ready to bug out as soon as we know where we're going next.+

Chard: don't worry. Aint no one gonna get to anyone under the inquisitor's protection.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:17

Laurence: +Pulling out of the debris field.+

Jax: "No, the 'crons'll just go through it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:22

Charles: +Roger that. Transmitting second set of coordinates now.+

Chard: Ha! Necrons aren't so tough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:24

Jax: "Tell that to them. Fuckers don't know when to stay dead."

Laurence: +Any casualties on the ground op?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:25

Charles: +Zero, luckily.+
*warp signature detected*

Chard: Oh I know. And I know damn well how to put em down.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:27

Byrne: +Incoming warp signature, battle stations!+

Serah: "Blow them to fuck tends to work."

jax: "There was that one time they got back up after a vindicator cannon hit them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:32

*at which point a chaos battlefleet arrives, headed by a battle barge, this symbol on its hull*
Spoiler:

Chard: sounds like them. But they don't get up from everything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:34

Byrne: +HARD TO PORT DAMN IT, BRING THOSE LANCE BATTERIES AROUND!+

Jax: "No, they just teleport out to get fixed back home."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 12:38

a loud, gruff, fenrisian voice crackles over the vox
+Greetings, dogs of the emperor! I'm afraid we're here to be takin those artifacts off ye in the warsmith's name!+
Charles: +Laurence, Do not engage, I've transmitted coordinates, we need to get the hell out of here!+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 15:56

OOC: Just gonna add, Lance batteries are always depicted as being turreted. So by turning you're actually brining the Macro-Cannons to bear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:16

Laurence: +We won't make it out of the debris field before they're on top of us! You have the artefact, get your arse out!+

OOC: All the dauntless's lances are fixed forward mounted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:23

+Negative, The eldar are already moving to engage, get your arse out too!+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:32

Laurence: +We're going to take some hits if they focus us. Byrne, move us out!+

Byrne: "We're going to get hit!"

Laurence: "I KNOW."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:38

the eldar and wolf ships begin to engage
Charles: +ALL HANDS PREPARE FOR EMERGENCY WARP JUMP+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:42

*byrne wrestles with the ships controls, hauling it around, slamming the thrust to all ahead. The old ship groaning from the stress* "ALL HANDS! WARP JUMP IN..."

OOC: and now we roll for how good a pilot byrne is, since he's trying to pull a ship out of a debris field and slam it into the warp.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:42

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:46

*Byrne handles his ship like a true professional, making a high energy turn around a large piece of debris, smaller material rebounding off the armour plating.* "THREE, TWO, ONE!" *with a quick prayer, he takes ahold of the lever that engages the warp engines, and heaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 16:48

Charles ship follows suit, entering warpspace towards the new coordinates
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 17:01

Jax: *arrives on the bridge with serah.* "The hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 17:03

Charles: On the planet or in space?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 17:24

Jax: "I was thinking the emergency warp jump?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 17:26

Charles: the iron warriors caught up with us, that's what. After the artifact.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 18:17

Jax: "How did the know where?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 18:21

Charles: don't know.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 18:32

Jax: "Oh god... That aint good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 18:40

Charles: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 18:51

Jax: "They could have a tracker on us... or an informant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 19:10

Charles: doubtful, they never had such a chance. More likely that they already know where the artifacts are.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 19:53

Jax: "And you trust your staff entirely?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 19:55

Charles: I can enter the mind of anyone on this ship in a heartbeat. If we had a mole, I'd know.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:09

Jax: "...What about the other ship?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:10

Charles: I trust laurence. But I'll contact him, to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:16

Jax: "Wait... who?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:18

Charles:...speak your mind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:23

Jax: "I knew an inquisitorial accolyte named laurence once. Chased us halfway across the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 20:25

Charles: *eyebrow raise* I'll mention it. Subtly do he doesn't know you're here. Just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 21:01

Jax: "It would be a shame to have to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 21:09

Charles: if he is the one, you're safe. He's powerful. I'm stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next