Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:07

BIGBOOM
valkyries arrive to pick up jax n co

Charles waits for the others to board before he does. Silently. A look of anger and sorrow on his face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:41

*logen rests a hand on charle's shoulder as he passes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:46

Charles turns to the salamander
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:52

Logen: "They owe you their lives, inquisitor, they'll come round."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:53

Charles: I owe them his head. I'll make damn sure they get it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 00:59

Logen: *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:00

Charles: *mutters to himself as he turns away* I owe it to kranon aswell...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:06

*Back to le ship?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:07

*unless anyone has anything to say to charlie boy en route*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:12

OOC: Have I missed something? What did Kranon do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:13

OOC the penal guys have encountered the crimson slaughter before. Before this rp
it didn't go well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:15

Lucy: "How do you know that monster?" 

OOC: Yeahhh, about a hundred dead, from a squad or two of marines.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:15

OOC: Ohhhhh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:17

Charles: I knew the man he was. Sevastus Kranon. Chapter master of the crimson sabres. They were still a loyal chapter back then, hell it wasn't even that long ago. Within your lifetimes. They were my allies, and we fought together many times. But that was...before they were cursed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:19

Logen: "Tragic story... not that they were a great chapter beforehand.. but loyal at least."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:22

Charles: their skill more than made up for their arrogance. But...they were indeed cursed by a daemonic entity. The ghosts of every single person they've ever killed haunt their minds. To the point that they go insane. And you realise how bad it must be if ASTARTES go insane. The only way to make the voices leave them, temporarily, is slaughter and violence. When their first 'purge' committed for this was discovered, they were declared traitors, and their homeworld destroyed. Kranon took the survivors into the eye of terror, in the hopes to die as martyrs, that if they must spill blood, let it be traitor blood. By the time they emerged...they were the monsters we now call the crimson slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:25

Mac: "Mercy to kill em all, really."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:26

Charles: agreed...*sighs* I'm sorry. You all deserve better than letting him get away like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:31

Logen: "our chances to take him down were minimal. *does some mental totting up of their firepower.* Possible, but unlikely."

Hera: "We'll bring better weaponry next time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:35

Charles: and more men. *sighs* I'm sorry. *hera notes this is the worst he's looked since learning about the dark eldar thing* Anyway...Mute get that artifact to the archmagos. Hera, Logen, lets find out what's on this damn datastick.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:38

Mute: "mmmph." *affirmative noise, walks off* 

Logen: "Could be scrap code."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:39

Charles: Indeed. Don't worry, I've got a computer specifically for viewing potentially harmful data, completely disconnected from everything else.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:40

Logen: "Good precaution."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:43

Charles leads them there and plugs it in. What they see is a video. An interrogation. Of an astartes in black armour, with the white robes of a dark angel. You know what it is he reveals. Also his name is turiel. This particular fallen angel, seemingly ageless, had criscrossed the galaxy working as a gun for hire, before repenting his deeds and seeking a solitary life on an otherwise lifeless world, before a nameless figure arrived to beg him to flee. he refused, and soon the crimson slaughter arrived, and captured him. But again, you know the main thing he reveals.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:47

Logen: "Holy shit..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:48

Charles:....I....wow...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:52

Logen: "I'd always thought that they were... too reclusive. But this?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:54

Charles: There...has to be more to this than that... *sighs* this is a lot to take in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:55

Hera: "this calls the angel's loyalty into question."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:57

Charles:....maybe. Do we call the wolves loyalty into question because of the actions of Svane Vulfbad? *sighs* This is more complicated than that... For now, this doesn't get out. Until we're absolutely sure, it could do more harm than good, and with cadia gone we need every loyal marine we can get.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 01:59

Logen: "We need to find one of the others, ask our own questions..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:00

Charles: agreed. Anyway...Logen would you mind giving us a minute?

*scions n jax return?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:01

Logen: "Course." *walks out* 

*Jax, Serah and the scions return, and jax takes stock, any casualties?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:03

Charles: *turns to hera* Hey...you want to talk? about...that? I'm here if you need someone to talk to, you know that.

*zero casualties.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:04

Jax: "A clean mission, congratulations men." *he's standing at attention, hands behind his back*

Hera: "It's fine... just... bad times."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:06

Charles offers her a hug

they all salute in perfect unison
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:09

Hera: *starts pacing* "A lot of men died to those butchers, my men charles." 

Jax: "Dismissed, go get hammered in celebration."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:12

Charles: I know. You deserve better than seeing him walk away like that. 

*they do so*
Chard: Gotta say Jax, You're damn good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:16

Hera: *looks at him, a confused look on her face* "Its not your fault charles."

Jax: "Your men more than pulled their weight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:18

Charles: hera...it kills me to see you like this. You deserve better.

Chard: they're good, but they're only as good as the guy directing them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:21

Hera: "Men died under my watch charles, Anything it takes to avenge them is no less than im due."

Jax: "Chalk it up to experience."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:25

Charles: All I want is to see you happy and safe. I had to choose between those. And while this is better than seeing you die... I can't stand to see you upset. Especially knowing it's even partly my fault. 

Chard: aye. Like I say, you're damn good. *to serah* you too, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:32

Hera: "You kept us all alive... I sure as hell dont like letting that monster walk, You kept my men alive."

Serah: *chuckles* "If we weren't, we'd be very dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:34

Charles:...I love you hera.

Chard grinds and lights up a cigar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:35

Hera: *smiles, and kisses his cheek* "I know." 

Serah: "Those things'll kill you." 

Jax: "Good one." *chuckles, and lights a lho stick.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:38

Charles: I promise you. You'll get your justice. No matter what it takes.

Chard: good. Don't want to give the emperor's enemies the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:40

Hera: "I know i will. If i have to tear out his beating heart with my own hands, and burn every man in his chapter myself." 

Jax: "Been putting off the dying thing for a while now, i really don't fancy it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:41

Charles hugs her close. its obvious he still feels pretty damn bad.

Chard: who does?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:43

Serah: *Half mumbles* "Any accolyte who gets handed the immalia case." 

Hera: "Hey, come on. Its alright."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:47

Chard: *chuckles* Especially now you've got the inquisitor watching your backs, eh?

Charles: I know...like I said, it kills me to see you upset.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-02-01, 02:51

Hera: "Its fine charles. I can deal with it."

Serah: "With the inquisitor here, we wont be killing them,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next