Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:34

*watchy film, snuggle charles*

Laurence: "Speaking of, i haven't actually seen you fight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:35

*happy happy joy joy*

Caiber: yes you have.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:51

Laurence: "I believe i was rather, indisposed during our last battle."

*YAY!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:56

Caiber: when i saved your arse from that other inquisitor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:57

*skip?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 19:58

Laurence: "Again, indisposed. Null field."

*Sure*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:01

Caiber: still saved your arse.

*one film later*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:02

Laurence: "But i didn't see you fight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:04

Caiber: true

Charles looks at hera, a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:11

Hera: "Not a bad holo. Some backwater planet though."

Laurence: "Fancy a spar?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:13

Charles: thats terra. Year 1879. And it's a true story.

Caiber:... sure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:25

Hera: "Fuckin hell. wow."

Laurence: "I'll go easy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:28

Charles: Agreed. The british were the largest empire in human history at the time.

Caiber: I feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 20:56

Laurence: *He smiles. then is gone, leaving behind nothing but a momentary blur of movement to the left*

Hera: "right... Huh.... They looked like pretorians."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 21:03

Charles: they did. always found that rather odd.

Caiber:.... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 21:07

Hera: "Maybe someone found another copy of this?"

*he feels laurences presence behind him* "Thats why i'm going to go easy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 21:20

Charles: maybe *chuckles* you know what they say. History repeats itself.

Caiber: right, right. *draws his bonesword* I'm not great at sparring. Sparring means I have to hold back from trying to kill my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 21:49

Hera: "Just with bigger guns. And scarier shit. Tyranids come to mind."

Laurence: "We'll go to first blood. and not in here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 22:30

Charles: greenskins too.

Caiber: lead the way
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 22:36

Hera: "Eh... they use guns more."

Laurence: *leads him down to the hangar*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-01, 23:14

Charles: depends on the clan.

he follows closely
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 00:15

Hera: "Majority."

Laurence: *Walks into the middle of the hangar* "Keep clear of this!" 
*The workers diligently walk a wide circle around where they are standing.* 

*laurence draws murrthien, and spins it in a gentle figure of eight. as if getting a feel for it, even though it feels like an extension of his arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 00:33

Charles: true...anyway. Glad you enjoyed the holo. 

Caiber draws both his bonesword and pistol
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 00:46

Laurence: *steps in, and makes an easy backhand slash* 

Hera: "Yeah, it was good. That guys mustache was brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:03

he parries expertly, but does not strike back yet

Charles: got to agree. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:11

Hera: "Maybe even better than yours..."

Laurence: *leads with a strike to his left hip, then faints out of it, and lunges for the face*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:13

OOC: Feint.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:14

OOC: shush
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:16

charles: *eyebrow raise* *jokingly* Hera, you wound me

Caiber once again parries, this time with his rending claw. he grabs a hold of the blade, his claws protecting his hand, preventing laurence from pulling it away, as he swings for laurence's midsection. At the same time, he shoots at laurence's shoulder with his needle pistol *the needles don't have any venom in them right now, don't worry* from his third arm, point blank
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:19

*the blade flares the moment it touches him, sending a shock of psychic pain through his flesh and soul. laurence twists away from the needle pistol, and catches caiber's sword hand with his left hand.*

Hera: "I'm joking, its adorable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:11

Charles smiles at her, and goes in for a kiss

Due to the whole, shadow in the warp thing, the psychic shock has less effect than laurence intended. Enough that Caiber, gritting his teeth, is able to keep the blade firmly in his grasp as he continues to keep firing with his pistol
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:20

hera: *she puts a hand on his neck, and kisses him deeply* 

*laurence lets go of muurthien, unwilling to scratch its blade by pulling it from caibers grip forcefully. and delivers a swift blow to his solar plexus with the heel of his right hand, still holding his sword hand. in response to the needle pistol, predictably enough, laurence moves in time with the rhythm of fire, simply never being where caiber is aiming.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:42

*ROMANTIC MOMENT ERMERGERD*

the bonesword crackles with psychic energy, itself delivering a huge shock to laurence before the blow to the solar plexus even connects. Caiber then simply changes the aim of the pistol to aim at the hand holding the sword, since that either can't manouver out of the way, or will force him to let go
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:46

*Laurence lets go of  caiber's arm, shaking off the haze of the psychic shock, then draws a knife, hurls it past caiber's head, then following up, using the distraction, by grabbing murrthien's hilt, twisting her blade horisontal, and wrenching it from caiber's grip, quite probably slashing his palm.*

*ROMANCE ENSUES*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:48

the moment laurence grabs the sword caiber lets go to avoid said slashing, but continues shooting at him, keeping up the distraction

Charles: you know... you never did take me up on that offer to share my bed with me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:52

*Laurence weaves,  but a single needle does sink into his shoulder. and retreats, pulling back to a distance where a simple telekenetic nudge will push the needles off course enough to cause them to miss.* "That thing is very annoying." 

Hera: "So i didn't... perhaps i should rectify that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:54

Caiber: I've got three arms, I'm gonna use em. Those things are normally full of my blood. Very very toxic to humans. Also, I beleive that's first blood.

Charles: *offers his hand* Shall I lead the way, Milady?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:02

Laurence: "I'm not bleeding. and i was referring to the pistol. I can't exactly use mine." *he gestures at the bolt pistol on his hip.*

Hera: *gives him her hand* "Showing the common girl up, am i supposed to curtsy?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:04

Caiber: not my problem. *chuckles*

Charles: *grins* I don't think that's necessary
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:06

*laurence draws a knife, twirls it around his fingers, and slowly starts to advance.* 

Hera: "Then lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:11

caiber flexes his rending claw.

he does so, holding her hand as he does so, leading her to his bedroom. Rather nice bedroom at that. Rather large comfy  bed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:13

hera: "Very nice."

*He waits until caiber blinks, then lunges forwards, blindingly quickly, swinging muurthien, and raising the knife to block the incoming counterstrike, or push away the block*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:15

Charles: *smiles* More than enough room for the both of us.

Caiber rolls to the side, slashing towards laurence midesction as he does so, the roll taking him out of the path of the lunge
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:18

*Laurence drops his right elbow into the path of the blade, a growth of metal pushing through the skin, a hooked blade, catching the sword, he pulls the blade upwards, then underhand throws the knife at caiber's chest*

hera: "More than enough room for both of us getting quite energetic."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:28

Caiber's sword on contact delivers another bio-electric pulse into laurence

Charles: indeed... last time was very.. spur of the moment. Didn't get much of a feel for what we both like. Shall we... rectify that too?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 16:49

*Laurence has been anticipating this, and in preparation, utilised the same system by which he can manifest bio lightning, storing electrical charge in his nervous system, he then flourishes his blade, dropping caiber's from the hook on his arm, then catching it with murrthien, and grabbing caiber's blade arm, releasing the stored electrical shock.*

Hera: "On a desk was rather fun... but i suppose we can take more time about it this time..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 17:00

he grits his teeth, but has less of a reaction than expected, lashing out at laurence with his rending claw

Charles: indeed... take some time to make it all the more...perfect for us *grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 17:09

*Laurence lifts caiber's sword up with murrthien, placing it between himself and the oncoming claw.*

Hera: "Gunning for perfect are we?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 17:30

he keeps stabbing and clawing with the rending claw with worrying speed and ferocity

Charles: always good to have an end goal. We'll see how close we get.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 18:41

Hera: *She slips her hand around his waist, and pulls him into a kiss*

*Laurence catches the claw, interlocking his fingers with caiber's, then bending caiber's fingers back, causing severe pain at the joins, pushing him back at the same time in the bind of their swords*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 18:44

he kisses back, all lustfully romantic like, his own arm sliding around her

with both of laurence's hands locked in place, in turn hindering laurence's mobility, caiber points the pistol point blank at laurence's face, and starts firing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next