Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 20:29

Caiber: Need I remind you where I was when you found me?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 21:57

Laurence: "There are far worse places then an abandoned manufactorum."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 21:58

"Remember how I got there?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:00

Laurence: "I do. Remember when i was hearing voices? That, is worse."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:38

"We've both heard voices."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:45

Laurence: *Starts steering caiber out.* "Not quite the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:47

Caiber: both exestential horrors talking in our heads.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:53

Laurence: "True enough, but mine are a little closer to home, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:54

"To you. Not to me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:57

Laurence: "You're hanging about me, you'll have a visit sooner or later. I attract some... choice company."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:58

"You don't say."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:02

Laurence: "Who would have thought a beta class is like a giant warp lighthouse."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:04

"shocking"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:06

Laurence: "That is what i'm going to show you." *Caiber notices that laurence is steering him towards the navigator's quarters.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:08

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:11

Laurence: "You're going to meet a daemon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:12

"...I'm sure it'll love me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:16

Laurence: "Depends entirely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:18

"...remind me to introduce you to a hive tyrant sometime"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:42

Laurence: "It will, without doubt see me as an abomination."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:46

"Probably"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:48

*Laurence stops at a steel door. then seems to just stand there for a moment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:50

"...you okay big boy?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:53

*The door opens, and the ships navigator, a middle aged looking woman, but knowing the ageing effects of warp exposure, she very well may be quite young. She smiles brightly, despite the bags under her eyes. It looks like she just woke up.* "William."

Laurence: "Clarrisa."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:59

Caiber is curious but says nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:29

Clarrisa: "This must be caiber. Come in." *She dissapears back through the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:35

he enters, all curious like
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:42

*Its an identical room to laurences. a desk, a bed, a wardrobe, just without the adjoined store room laurence has*

Clarrisa: "So, you want to show him a deamon right?"

Laurence: "Thats the plan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:44

Caiber:...and you are?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:52

Clarrisa: "I am the ships navigator." *she takes down her hood, and a third eye in the centre of her forehead blinks at him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:53

"...Huh. *stretches his third arm* Seems I'm not the only unusual creature here...that feels kinda good actually"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 01:04

Laurence: "I can just hide it better."

Clarrisa: "True, you can trump us on extra bits."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 01:25

caiber: right... still. feels good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:16

Clarrisa: "You'll find plenty of necessary freaks and mutants within the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:18

Caiber: most where I'm from were half machines.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:22

Clarrisa: "Servitors and mechanicus adepts are hardly freaks." *She sighs* "They are well accepted within the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:23

"True.... unfortunately"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:26

Laurence: "I do believe we had a particular agenda."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:28

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:34

Clarrisa: "How do you want to do this?"

Laurence: "I don't want to summon the creature, so, if i lure it into this area of space, and you allow caiber to look into your eye..."

Clarrisa: "His mind might explode."

Laurence: "I can temper the warp around us. Make a mindscape of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:36

"....fun"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:38

Clarrisa: "Have a preference?"

Larurence: *Looks at caiber*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:41

"As to... what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:45

Clarrisa: "Type? You want khorne, tzeentch, slaanesh, or nurgle?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:49

"I have no idea about anyone"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:50

Laurence: "Angry, tricksy, horny or... nice but they have chlamidia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:52

"... not the last one"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 19:01

Laurence: "So, angry tricksy or horny?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 21:18

"Horny. I don't think I have a sex drive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 22:28

Laurence: "She'll find it if you do." *takes a deep breath.* "Alright clarrisa. you ready?"

Clarrisa: "yeah."

*Laurence sits down in an armchair, and clarrisa sits on the edge of her bed, with her desk chair facing her.* "Sit down caiber."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 22:39

He does so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next