Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:18

Daemon: "Laurence... What do you want." *deadpan* "I will give you ANYTHING, bar my true name, or my soul. Just don't subject me to this idiot anymore."

*Ethereal laughing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:20

"....I'm trying to be polite here....and as a matter of fact i'm more intelligent than any non modified human, I'm just uninformed about 'daemons'."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:28

*She sighs, looking up at the ceiling.* "Really... really?......... *Silence* Fine... A chair would be nice."

*A wooden dining chair appears next to her.* "Ehem." *it is replaced by a leather armchair.* "Better." *She sits down. and another appears for caiber.* "So. I have to explain this to you it seems."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:29

Caiber: *sits* Change of pace. Usually I'm the one having to explain what the fuck I am.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:33

Lilith: "Because you are an abomination." *She holds out one hand, elbow resting on the arm of the chair, fingers splayed, and a glass of wine appears in her hand.*

*Ethereal throat clearing*

Lilith: "Its wine laurence, calm down. Now. From the beginning. I am a daemon, created on the whim of a god, specifically slaanesh."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:35

"Hm. If it's anything like the gods I once worshipped, you're dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:37

Lilith: "Nothing like the creature who spawned you. That god awful thing is a material creation, i am immaterial. And slaanesh has higher desires than to eat."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:39

"'higher desires'?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:43

OOC: God of excess. Eating will fuel him/her/it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:47

OOC: Shush you. eating really nice food. not eating planets.

Lilith: "Slaanesh is fed by the heights of emotion. Joy, pain, bliss. She was born from such feelings and they continue to feed her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:49

"Hm. Well, seems you only got meagre portions from me at least."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 12:23

Lilith: "No, you give more to that disgusting creature nurgle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 14:58

"Me personally?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:20

"You reek of fear and loss."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:31

"hm.... 'reek' is a strong word... but i suppose you can literally sense such? That's an assumption, I still do not exactly know what your...nature is, I suppose is the right word."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:36

"I can indeed. Emotion is the stuff of the warp, and i am made of it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:37

*Tyren is making a meal in the kitchen. a book open on the counter.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:42

"...so if I'm understanding this right... emotion in the warp, is like matter in reality?"

*.... shit not sure where to start with those two*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:44

*Just roll with it, go with what you want to.*

"Close enough. Thought in general, but emotions tend to be the strongest thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:49

*....error 404*

"hm. I see."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:55

*Just have her walk in and talk about it.*

"Thats the gist of daemons, can i go now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 23:57

*she walks in then*

"I'm not the one keeping you here, why ask me? Besides, I'm sure there's a lot more details than that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:28

Tyren: "Good afternoon honey."

"Laurence can hear us, we're in his head"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:31

Lyanna: hey... 

"I noticed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:38

Tyren: "You alright?"

*Something strange happens. the walls of the mindscape shake, and the light dims.*

Lilith: "What? laurence whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:39

Lyanna: We... talked

Caiber looks around, not sure what's going on either
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:55

Tyren: *Turns away from the counter, and sits down at the table.* "How did she take it?"

*one of the walls starts to buckle.*

Laurence: "More... Daemons." *They hear a grunt of effort, and the walls push back out slightly, metal bars seeming to grow from the walls.*

Lilith: "...Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 00:59

Lyanna:... well... she's just like I would have been... Guess it's to be expected.

Caiber:...and I was starting to enjoy our little chat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:01

Tyren: "Perhaps i can talk to her." 

Lilith: "Honestly can't tell if thats sarcasm... LAURENCE, LET ME OUT!" 

*Another layer of steel bars grow from the walls as a crater is smashed into them. buckling the whole wall in. The only wall staying perfect is the wall with the door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:04

Lyanna: maybe... she wants to stay.

Caiber stands up, looking slightly concerned by this
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:06

Tyren: "She won't be safe..." 

*Another impact tears a hole in the wall, opening the room up to the warp. Purple shifting light pours in. Gold taloned claws grip either side of the rupture.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:07

Lyanna: she said she'd rather die with her comrades than run.

Caiber:....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:10

Tyren: "...I'll talk to her." 

*A beaked head leans into the gap, the head alone larger than caiber.*

Lilith: "FUCK!" *she picks up the armchair, and hurls it at the head* "FUCK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:14

Lyanna: Thanks... Although I know I'd do the same if I was her.

Caiber:...what the shit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:17

Tyren: "You always were stubborn" *he picks his helmet off the table, and heads for the door.*

Lord of change: *The chair hits him in the face, and he recoils a bit* "Lilith. How perturbatory."

Lilith: "Could you just not?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:22

Lyanna: I know... *she doesn't stop him*

Caiber:... I repeat my previous query
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:29

lord of change: "Is that a tyranid? Lilith what is going on?"

Lilith: "Just... Fuck off!" *She hisses at him* 

Lord of change: "Well, not until you-" *He is cut off, as the golden figure of laurence appears behind him, and grabs a handful of his plumage, and wrapping an arm around his long neck. The daemon gives a particularly undignified squawk.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:30

*... guessing tyren enters where the girl is?*

Caiber:...hybrid actually...okay seriously what the fuck is going on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:34

*Tyren, fully clad in his armour. Mark four maximus pattern. His bolter sitting in the small of his back, and a knife on his thigh. The paintwork must have eaten many hours of his time. The drake's head on his pauldron is quite the work of art, serpentine tongue extended between its rows of serated teeth. Golden trim along the plates hark back to the days before the heresy, his chestplate lacks the aquilla. He walks the corridors, looking for the girl.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:35

He finds her...and gets the strangest sense of deja vu. Her equipment is fairly typical for the seleucid thorakite, right now holding her helmet under her arm. She looks identicle to Lyanna when tyren first met her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:36

Lilith: "I'll explain later... or... i probably won't actually...." *turns to the tear to see laurence's golden apparition with his legs locked around the lord's neck, while punching it repeatedly.* "Well he might not need help actually."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:36

Tyren: *Shakes the feeling off* "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:39

Caiber:...um....

the girl looks at him, somewhat confused and shocked "...who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:44

Tyren: "I am brother Tyren, Of the salamanders chapter. We have some things to talk about, you and i." 

Lilith: "Long story short that's a greater daemon of tzeentch. Overly smart sorcerous bastard." *To punctuate this, a ball of wytchfire leaps from the lord's talons, and splashes onto the outside of the room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:47

she frowns, her hand hovering near her sidearm. he knows from her eyes that it's just caution, and doesn't plan on actually drawing it. "Go on"

Caiber:...oh wonderful
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:49

Tyren: "I don't know how she approached the issue, but... your mother talked to you." 

Lilith: "I don't like him very much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:51

"....She did"

Caiber: I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:52

Tyren: "I'm going to ask you to reconsider your answer."

Lilith: "Laurence attracts a lot of attention. This among them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:55

"....Why?"

Caiber: I see....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 01:57

Tyren: "You won't be safe here, once we leave." 

Lilith: "He's only still alive because the greater daemons are afraid to make a move usually. it would leave them vulnerable to the others."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 02:00

"So? I'm not safe every time I set foot on a battlefield, I do it anyway."

Caiber: who, laurence or the bird thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next