Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:54

Akira: *Chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:55

"REALLY!please don't be lying I can't see so please don't lie to me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 00:56

"I'm not lying"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:06

*The figure continues to approach swaying its hips rhythmically. Then, beyond Clarissa's eye, The golden avatar of laurence appears, painfully bright, standing in front of the daemon.*

Golden laurence: "Daemon."

Daemon: "Dearest Laurence. What is it today...?"

Golden Laurence: "You'll see." *he raises a hand, and the daemon appears to stand still for a moment, looking puzzled, then joyous, then horrified.*

Daemon: "What? NO!" *In a flash of golden and purple light mixing, she dissapears.*

*back in the room, laurence himself speaks.* "Open your mind Caiber."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:07

Caiber:....*does so*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:10

" c-can I feel your armor?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:10

"Sure"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:15

" a-are you wearing it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:16

"No I...don't have my old armour, just some that max and akira gave me. It got taken from me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:17

Max: "I do have Sororita powered armour somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:17

"H-how did you become a b-battle sister?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:18

"My parents gave me up to the order when I was a baby."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:25

" so I cant be a sister of battle ..." She says heartbroken. Tears starting to drip down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:26

"how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:27

"Im eleven " vee says sniffing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:28

"You could still be one then" *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:30

" can I still be with my family?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:31

"No....hey I've got a better idea. I could train you to be one"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:39

" you will? Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:40

"Well I did reach the rank of sister superior, so I'm qualified"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:52

" thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:53

she smiles
"I'm emma by the way"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:55

" I'm vee, it's a pleasure to meet you, may I feel your face?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:58

"...sure"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:59

Vee reaches up to feel her face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 01:59

she lets her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 02:00

After she felt her face she hugs her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 02:01

she's slightly surprised but hugs back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 13:04

Akira: *Laughs* "Making dreams come true emma."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 13:05

*Caiber feels himself drawn towards laurence... in a.. strange, disconnected way. He feels his mind pulled into laurence's, it is an incredibly strange, yet not unpleasant feeling.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 14:52

emma smiles

Caiber remains silent
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 15:05

Vee also asks " can I be a pirate as well?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 15:42

*he feels his vision fade, then clarrisa's room is replaced with a stark white room. A single door sits in one wall, a heavy starship airlock, locked and bound in padlocked chains. Pounding on that very door, is the daemonette he saw, claws digging into its metal, only to have the steel meld back together behind the blades.*

Akira: "When you're older."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 16:41

" okay .. " vee says bouncing on her heels in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 20:24

Max: You've made her dreams a reality, don't disappoint her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 20:50

He remains silent

Emma: not like I'm going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 21:29

*The daemon turns around, slowly, violet eyes full of fear. She talks to the air.* "LAURENCE! LET ME OUT DAMN YOU!"

Akira: "well, we'll have two pirate sisters then."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 21:31

Max: Not a bad result all things considered
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 21:49

Caiber: so youre the daemon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 21:54

Daemon: "WHAT DO YOU WANT LAURENCE?!" *The daemon slowly backs away from caiber until she is backed into the corner.*

Akira: "Could be worse."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 22:54

Max: True
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:32

"....I'm not laurence. Name's caiber."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:40

Daemon: "Shut up creature." *pointedly addressed to him, then she looks at the room in general.* "Laurence..."

*A voice, obviously laurence's speaks from nowhere, and everywhere.* "And why would i do that?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:43

The daemonette feels something...forboding. worrying. 'foreshadowing' if you will, start to emanate from caiber. "Come now, we can speak like civilised folk can we not?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:49

Daemon: "STOP HIM! LAURENCE!" *she presses herself into the corner, its obvious that this is exactly what she was afraid of.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:50

it stops. he takes a few steps forward, gently.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:55

Daemon: "Stay away from me creature..."

*Disembodied laurence voice* : "Do try to be cordial Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-18, 23:56

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't even know who or what you are."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:03

Lilith: "I am a daemon of slaanesh." *she slowly straightens up* "And your mere presence hurts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:07

*the feeling fades somewhat*
"I can control it. And I don't entirely understand what 'daemon' or 'slaanesh' even are."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-03-19, 00:18

Daemon: "Laurence... What do you want." *deadpan* "I will give you ANYTHING, bar my true name, or my soul. Just don't subject me to this idiot anymore."

*Ethereal laughing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next