Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 16:56

*The salamanders go through their checks. Magazines of bolt shells are checked to be at capacity, fuel tanks brimmed, and power packs charged. Logen takes a knee, The other astartes, three devastators, and one tactical marine, take a knee before him.*

Logen: "You are the unbroken shield, against the oncoming darkness. The final blade, forged in defiance of fate. In fire and darkness tested."

*The other marines reply in kind* "In fire and darkness tested."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 23:23

Charles: sounds nice *smiles before turning to everyone else* Alright people! Lets move!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 23:34

*the assorted warriors move into respective formations,  some neater than others, and start boarding craft*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 23:43

Charles waits for the penal legionarres to form up and boards alongside them, staying close to hera
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 23:44

*hera checks her sword belt, then sits beside charles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-30, 23:55

charles gives her his usual grin "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 00:01

Hera: "Yeah. Apprehensive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 00:14

"Don't worry. I'll keep you safe as usual." *winks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 00:14

"Not about that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 00:32

"about?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 00:37

"The cost of failure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 01:18

"We won't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 01:25

"If we do, we won't live long enough to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 01:33

Charles: then there's no point worrying is there? *grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 10:04

Mac: "Nothin new to us about a suicide mission."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:17

Charles: you're not wrong. But I told you, we're gonna live, don't you worry.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:31

Mac: "Aye, you say that. But we all know this is a one way trip for some of us. better to make peace with it charles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:44

Charles: I don't make peace. I just win. *winks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:57

Mac: "Aye, we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:59

he gives his usual, confident smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 22:59

*Mac breaks eye contact and checks his shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 23:26

TRAVELLING MONTAGE
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 23:27

*How many ships are in this little boarding party?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 23:32

a couple of dozen
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-03-31, 23:36

OOC: I have started New Game + on Mass Effect Andromeda!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:21

alana rushes over and hugs rob tight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:29

*He returns the hug*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:32

"I'm never letting go of you again"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:50

"You said that last time"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:53

"shush you" *she smiles and kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 01:54

*He returns the kiss rather intensly*
"I've missed you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 02:05

"I missed you more. Like you wouldn't believe"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 02:06

"I'm not surprised"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 02:53

she kisses him again
Emma meanwhile, waves at the others "hello"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:06

*Laura waves as Serana bounces over*

S: So you're the lucky woman who saved my brother
*At first glance there's nothing alien about Serana. She looks fairly human, but as she draws closer Emma can see her Eldar heritage rather clearly, her entire bone structure is obviously inhuman and even the way she moves carries an elegance only found among the Eldar*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:09

Emma: yeah... Hi *she's clearly a bit awkward* I'm Emma
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:11

S: Serana *She thrusts a hand forward, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:14

she takes it, smiling back.... they have a moment. a spark only they can feel. like a connection. "Its...nice to meet you" *nervousness is showing*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:18

S: It's my pleasure *Serana hides her nerves well, masking them with confidence*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:19

she just smiles back her gaze meeting serana's
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:22

*Serana holds her gaze for a few moments before looking down*
"Want a tour?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:24

"Sure"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:28

*Serana takes her hand and leads Emma off down a hallway*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:31

she keeps up, holding her hand gently, smiling some more
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:34

*cue tour*
"So...erm what were you before Rob found ya?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:37

"Sister of battle. Only survivor of my order...I think. Any other survivors are still captive in the dark city."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:44

"...wow"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:47

"Yeah... it was hell in there. Rob saved me as much as I saved him."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:49

"That's Robert alright"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:50

"Yeah.... hey look...you're a psyker right?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:54

"Mmhmm!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next