Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:19

Ooc: RAE IS BACK NIGGAS!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:19

*clears throat*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:32

And here i thought my return would be greeted with an entire parade....
What a disgrace....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:40

Ooc: I am similarly disappointed
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:41

.......Well....... I see life did not end with my departure after all.....
During my absence, i have travelled far and wide in the lands of the interwebs, and arrived to a simple conclusion: People... what a bunch of bastards....
Seriously..... you cant crack an insulting joke without someone actually being insulted and whatnot.... and if you do something that is an uncommon ability among your character type, you are powergaming... hell, just moving the damn story forward is powergaming...... hell, i have been accused of powergaming just for merely pointing out that my character could technically eat the whole world.... there is literally nothing that says otherwise in lore....

Fuck, im just gonna return to the people i can insult all day long.... so, what did i miss?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:43

Ooc: Rae went skiing in the land of Hitler's birth, and our little ensamble is about to get assraped by chaos
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:44

OOC: Land of hitlers birth? ....so..... austria? fun fact!
Since hitler was born in austria, and austri was austro-hungary at the time, hitler is kind of our mess!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:50

Ooc: faggots. Try making a real dictator, like Stalin
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 16:01

FFS....... this is so annoying..... in every single fucking game... im practically a god.... i slay gods for fun... effortlessly... i kill the end-game-boss with the lift of my finger.... but some random grunt can knock me over the edge of some arena or whatever and i am instantly dead....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 16:06

FOR FUCKS SAKE! THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME! I EITHER STOP MOVING AND GET HAMMERED, KEEP MOVING AND WALK INTO A HOLE IN THE FLOOR OR SOME OTHER TRAP THAT RANDOMLY POPS UP BEHIND ME, OR GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE ARENA AND JUST GET INSTAKILLED REGARDLESS OF BADASSERY!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 07:48

Well, there isnt much activity after all....... then again, i returned just as easter rolled in and easter is that time of the year all the time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:03

OOC GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
IC Chard:...Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:06

"The corpse you call emperor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:12

Charles:....you're strangely well informed for someone who's tomb world hasn't fully awoken yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:39

"I know the general gist. An exploritor vessel preceded you by some time, its cogitators contained some information, now outdated of course."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:44

"somewhat"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 21:55

"But the pathetic extent of human failure was more than covered."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 22:44

Charles:... *sighs* Pot calling the kettle black....anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 22:49

"Touche. Now to business. I will require a fully detailed report on your soldiers and capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 23:07

"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 23:48

"Indeed. I require the ability to accurately theorize scenarios."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 23:49

Charles: *pauses*...very well
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-16, 23:50

*Holds up a hand* "In electronic form. Please. I don't want you to reel it all off verbally."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 00:02

Charles: I'll get it to you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 00:22

"Perfect... we might even survive this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 00:32

"maybe"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 01:15

"It depends on how long until they arrive. The worlds have begun to awaken."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 01:22

"how fast?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 02:07

"The awakening is an exponential process. Once it has begun it will increase in speed. It will not be long before we have a critical mass of warriors."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 08:29

OOC. ....welp... i broke a game again......Borderlands 2, entrance to hero's pass..... the turrets are meant to be invincible at first and then turn to your side. the achievement is to keep them alive after that. .....I managed to kill the invincible turrets while they were still enemies.....

last time i broke a monster collecting game by winning an unwinnable fight against God.... as in, the omnipotent god, not one of those pantheon pussies.... The game had no script for you winning the battle against insanely strong monsters, triple health enemy castle, and practically unlimited mana reserves....

Addendum: After having defeated endless hordes of scrubs, legendary beasts, and practical gods in borderlands, how do i die? missing a step and stepping into a puddle of lava....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 10:36

OOC; Video game logic. Aint it great
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 10:43

OOC. yeeeeep.... and somehow getting hit by a direct power attack of the great warrior who is supposed to be an unstoppable force that could exterminate pandora, only takes off half my shields or so..... but if i fall into a spike pit, that is an instakill....

and that god incident too... i beat a god... the battle was not supposed to be winnable... i didnt even cheat or new game+ at all... i still only got a C rating instead of my usual S or SS because it took too many turns... bloody asians....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 10:53

"Hopefully that will be enough."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 11:15

"There is no force on the plane of the galaxy which can stand before the might of the necrontyr."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 11:47

Charles:.... I just came this close to questioning why exactly you've been asleep all this time if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 11:50

"I do not have time to explain the C'tan to you human."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 12:10

"I know the c'tan, necron."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 12:18

"Then you know why we slept." *He leans slightly on his warscythe. his index finger tracing the runes inscribed into its haft with surprising dexterity. He seems to be studying charles with some close scrutiny.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 12:27

charles frowns at this but says nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 12:29

*Amonet stares intently for another ten seconds or so, silently scrutinising charles, before bursting into movement once more.* "We shall plan the defence then. It seems i have no choice but to align myself with you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 13:08

OOC. .......fucking....women....

Why did you not take out the pizza box?
Because there was still pizza in it?
Why did you not put it out on a plate then, and take out the box?
It was perfectly fine in the box... why dirty a plate? You said you were going to arrive at 2100 hours. I would have eaten the rest of the pizza at 1800ish hours, taken the dog for a walk, and tossed out the box on the way...
I dont want to hear excuses!
So I am just meant to shut up and accept being the one at fault for something that is not even an error, instead of explaining why i am not at fault for the error that does not exist?
Yes!

Also:
No, she did not say that they were going to arrive at 2100.... even though i quoted the entire conversation....

Yeah, i think im gonna go ahead and live the rest of my life as a celibate hermit....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 17:49

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 18:38

*he walks towards the grand doors at the end of the chamber, presumably leading to the command dias.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 19:31

charles looks at the others before following
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 19:48

*Hera nods at him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 20:25

he follows after amonet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 21:47

*They enter into a barren room, walls of black stone, empty save for a single floating green crystal, and a throne, cut from the same black stone*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:15

Charles spends a few moments studying the crystal
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:22

*Amonet waves nochalantly at it, and it sinks down into a recess in the floor, so a fraction, about a tenth, remains visable. From it, is projected a crystal clear image of the station*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 22:53

"interesting"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-04-17, 23:11

*he gestures to the hangar where they entered.* "As you can see, there are three other hangars such as the one you entered. One on each arm of the station. These will be where they will most likely front their attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next