Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 17:37

Thorgar: "Of a sort... Knights always annoy me."

Vorstan: *he stoops down, and picks up a halberd from one of the fallen town guards* "I believe you wanted one of these."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 17:41

Shamen: bestigors like them. Use their armour to fashion their own.

She pauses before taking it
"Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 22:34

Vorstan: "You seemed to manage quite well with that axe."

Thorgar: "They turn up irritatingly often."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 22:46

Rosa: no technique. I was just flailing.

Shamen: Their armours are like human works worn by men. Worn by their best fighters. All the better to tear down and desecrate.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:12

Vorstan: "Congratulations you're a khornate warrior.""

Thorgar: "You've got plenty to desecrate right there... I assume thats what the girls for." *Low chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:16

"....I prefer technique"

Shamen: No. That for lower warriors. I not rape. *he grins to himself and does an almost mock bow* I am Morkar. Humans call me Night-Terror.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:39

Vorstan: "You'll have to learn another weapon."

Thorgar: "I am Thorgar, The Blessed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:41

"Halbard it is."

Morkar: blessed you are indeed. What you do with survivors?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:53

Thorgar: "I will offer them a choice. Fight for me or die." 

Vorstan: "I mean, something other than the halbeard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 23:58

Rosa: Like?

Morkar: Spread the gods word. Through followers, or sacrifices. *he nods in approval*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:03

Vorstan: "A sword."

Thorgar: "Quite"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:05

"oh?"

Morkar: You smart. *chuckles* But not smart in the ways of we beasts.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:12

Thorgar: "You would prefer to kill everyone, and level the city to ash." 

Vorstan: "Your halberd would be useless in tight quarters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:16

Morkar: not always... you know why Morkar took priestess?

Rosa: true...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:25

Thorgar: "Do tell." 

Vorstan: *He kicks a sword from the floor towards her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:31

Morkar: I capture many travellers on journey. Torture for information. Speak of magic grove near here. Place of power for 'lady of the lake'. Sacred to these humans. Priestess will know where it is.

She picks it up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:47

Thorgar: "Interesting..." 

Vorstan: "I'll teach you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:49

Morkar seems to grin for a moment.
"There much animosity in the bray-herd. Doubts about your leadership."

Rosa:... thanks *she's surprised by this*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 00:57

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Vorstan: "Thorgar told me to watch you.  From his tone it was not a one battle order."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 01:04

Morkar: Not good. Bray-herd may leave you if not sorted.... Were you to find this place, kill its guardians, desecrate it, defile and destroy it. Bestigors like that. Bestigors respect you then. Beat respect into the bray-herd.

Rosa: that the only reason you're helping me out?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 01:16

Thorgar: "The herd wants victory. I'll give it victory after victory. I won't deviate from my plan to go searching for southern gods temples." 

Vorstan: "Mostly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 01:18

Morkar: Why? Your plan require waiting. If I'm correct, Temple is very near here.

Rosa: mostly eh? *chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 01:24

Thorgar: "My plan requires two days here, then we march."

Vorstan: "You're amusing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 01:27

Morkar: And if temple is less than a day away as I predict?

Rosa: I'll take that as a compliment
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 15:57

Thorgar: "It would be unwise for me to leave."

Vorstan: "When compared to heigen, it simply means you meet the basest standards for sentience."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 15:59

Morkar: why?

Rosa: I'm sure I'm not the only one like that around here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 16:16

Thorgar: "I would have to leave a substantial force here, i cannot guarantee one of my... Captains. Would not usurp me."

Vorstan: "I am the only follower of tzeentch. The rest are... Well you've met Heigen and Gorlat. The less said about Zyleena, the better."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 16:24

"Then kill them if they do. If bestigors support you, brayherd supports you. Userper easily crushed. Stronger powerbase."

"...whyyy?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 16:49

Vorstan: "Slaanesh. Need i say more."

Thorgar: "Unless the rest of my men arrive while we are gone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 16:52

"Doubtful."

Rosa: i dont know that word.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 17:01

Thorgar: "once the signal is lit, they will come."

Vorstan: "One of the gods. Prince of excess."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 18:32

Morkar: You destroy temple, your powerbase only gets stronger. Makes victory more common.

Rosa: *blankfaced*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 18:46

Thorgar: "Tactics are not your strongsuit are they?"

Vorstan: *sighs* "Come. I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 19:27

Morkar: More than most of my kin. But I know how to control and manipulate the bray-herd. How to keep them in line.

She follows, confused
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 19:48

Thorgar: "They will stay in line when the rest of the warband arrives. You all still respect strength."

Vorstan: "I left my books at the camp."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 20:06

Morkar: We can very easily doubt how strong you are.

Rosa: can't imagine why.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 20:15

Thorgar: "Then perhaps a demonstration is in order..."

Vorstan: "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 21:38

Morkar: Defile the grove. Kill its guardians. That prove you strong.

Rosa: It's also highly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 21:52

Thorgar: "I was thinking of killing the dissenters actually."

Vorstan: "Hmnnnn."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 21:55

"Do that, there will always be more. Prove your strength truly, and it will stop."

Rosa: I'm not wrong.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 22:04

Vorstan: "I would argue that point."

Thorgar: "When all of the empire is under my boot heel. Then, my strength will be proven."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 22:05

Rosa: something to talk about at least.

Morkar: to the gods, yes, but the bray-herd is far easier to prove yourself to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 22:53

Thorgar: *he chuckles.* "To the gods... of course."

Vorstan: "What we should be talking about is your education."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 22:56

he grins "Tear down the temple. Build your powerbase greater than before. Bretonnia will fall, and the Empire too. All great works of men will fall to you, one by one. This is merely the first on this path."

Rosa: probably.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 22:59

*he doffs his helmet. letting down a mane of white hair.* "I know you are manipulating me to your own ends beast.... But your words have some wisdom to them."

Vorstan: *They're reaching the trees.* "So, do you remember how many gods there are?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 23:04

"My goals are to see the gods made happy. Guiding their champion seems the best way of doing so."

Rosa: in total? countless. Chaos? I think you said four.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 23:52

"Make the gods happy? They will never be."

Vorstan: "Depending on who you ask... five."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-25, 23:55

"Not happy... am not fluent in this human tongue....To do the gods' will." 

Rosa: oh fun.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-26, 00:06

"Close enough." 

Vorstan: "Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Khorne... And. *he lowers his voice* Malal... or malice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-26, 00:18

Morkar: *grins.* I torture priestess. Find location of grove. Then return to you. Maybe you like to question her yourself.

Rosa:....clearly something's up with that last one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-04-26, 00:23

"You do that... I'll go chat to our survivors."

Vorstan: "He is the god of anarchy. The other gods fear him, and despise him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next