Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:03

"Faith in the good in people, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:15

"....good in people...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:18

"There is some in... almost everyone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:21

"...If you...say so"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:35

"In any case... I'm glad we talked, Li."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:37

she nods quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:48

*he stands up, turns his helmet around, and puts it back on.* "Now... I will be finding Trajan and asking some questions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-25, 23:50

"Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:00

"Why Dracia keeps slaves... And who i should be fighting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:01

"...." she does not reply
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:09

*Li catches a brief glimpse of his eyes behind his helmet as he turns to walk away. The soft almond eyes she saw as he discussed philosophy with her are gone, they're hard set, narrowed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:10

Her own eyes...he cannot decipher. There's something there. He just can't quite read it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:17

*Ket continues on, searching for Trajan.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:18

Trajan's in his 'command center' talking to his commanders, going over maps n crap
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:27

*ket pushes open both doors forcefully, the heavy oak doors swinging wide* "TRAJAN!" *For the first time, trajan hears ket fully entering into rage. The calm and collected southerner, clad in plate steel, marching forwards in unsurpressed anger is truly a sight to fear. In battle the Immortals are quiet, forgoing the battle cries of other forces, choosing to rely on their reputation alone to instil fear in the enemy ranks. This... outburst. Is unheard of.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:29

The men in the room all pause and turn to look at the newcomer. After a moment the consul glances to his comrades. "Leave us." *the men file out of the room in quick order*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:34

*His hand is clamped around the hilt of his sword* "I have just... been talking to your Clavae." *the sentence is spoken through clenched teeth.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:36

Trajan, notably, does not even hover his hand near his own weapon. "*sighs* Ket, Whatever this is about, then just say it. Don't bandy around it. You're not an indirect man."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:38

"Slavery, Trajan. Gods be damned slavery, occurring within your legions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:40

"You want to know the deal with them. And what I know about it, yes? Calm yourself, Ket. Take your hand away from your blade. I will oblige."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:50

*he moves his hand, slowly away from the hilt.* "Talk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 00:53

"To be blunt, Ket....I don't know the details about the clavae. No one outside the Mortem Factorum do. All I know is the very basics of their...recruitment. Agents of the factorum find the... lowest rungs of society. The beggars, the lepers, people who if left to their own devices would simply die. Those they find who are with child, they pay a considerable amount, and take the babe off their hands. They rationalise it by saying they are giving the child a better life, and the parent is more likely to survive without having to look after it. I don't know what happens next. All I know is, the child goes in, and years later, a clavae comes out."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 12:49

"And you trust the morals of an group named the death factory. Hmn? Trajan this is abhorrent. Children, Children! Are taken and made into... into... beasts!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 12:51

"You think I don't know that?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:13

"And yet you've done nothing about it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:18

"I can't do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:18

"You have eighty thousand men at your beck and call."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:30

"I don't have the authority"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:36

"You have the force."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 13:37

"I would lose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 14:17

"Surely political pressure... the people, if they knew?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 14:25

"It's not quite as simple as you seem to think."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 14:55

"Do Dracian people not care about their nations principles?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 15:13

"you really think its that simple?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 15:19

"It is only as complicated as you make it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 15:21

"You have no idea what Dracian politics are like...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 16:19

"Underhanded and corrupt. Is how i would describe it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 20:50

"No. They are not that, but they are...complex and difficult"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 21:08

"It needn't be. The conventional channels of power can be... *thinks for a moment* What is the word... moved outside of."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 21:18

"What would you expect me to do? March my army into Dracia? Go around preaching to the masses?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 21:43

"You are a consul, that is the highest rank available, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 22:23

".....not quite"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 22:30

*waves his hand, swatting the idea away* "Besides a dictator. Consul is the highest, am i correct?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 22:31

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 22:43

"You have the power to bring issues to the senate?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 22:58

"Yes, but not only would it have to go through a vote, my fellow Consul has veto power"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 23:36

"Bring me to the senate, Trajan. Have a Kelthrovi denounce slavery, no man who would dare go against it. Be less virtuous than some slaver-son savage? It would mean the loss of their position without doubt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 23:38

"It isn't quite that simple. The factorum have served the empire since before the damn shattered wars, almost the entirety of the empire's history. And they do far more for us than just supply us with gigantic soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 23:40

"I'm not suggesting they are wiped from existence, just that they are forced to stop doing... whatever ungodly things they're doing to children."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 23:42

"And if it backfires? If they refuse to serve the empire due to our denoucing of their actions? What happens if they stop providing maintenance for all the infrastructure they have created, that only they understand? The clean running water that the people of the empire rely on, the irrigation systems that keep our grain plentiful even in dry years, what happens if they are so offended they just let those crumble with age? What happens to all the people who need them to survive?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-08-26, 23:46

*kets eyes widen behind his helmet* "I have multiple comments to make. I am unsure which is most pressing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next