Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:07

"Yes but they were assigned to me by you, thus they are your men"
*He sits up, the light of several candles glinting off of his armour*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:08

"Fair enough, you did well"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:09

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:11

"I noticed 2 dead Barkans on the way in"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:13

"Barkan? The big Wolfie thing?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:13

"yes"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:15

"Oh, one killed a pair of my bodyguards before I killed it, and the other took a spear through the eye before it could do much. I'm thinking of turning one into a cloak."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:15

*he draws a knife, and drops to a knee* "Normally when we go up against these, my men don't leave much of a corpse, they tend to keep twitching" *he stabs it, grunting with effort* "I'd like to see what makes them tick, so to speak" *he starts examining the corpse*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:18

"Try not to mangle it too much, this prince hinted at turning it into a new cloak for winter"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:19

"I'll skin it for him, i'm more intrested... *grunt* in the *he rips out its heart* inner workings... hold this will you? *he passes it over* ooh? two hearts" *he passes another*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:20

"You did well to kill it, those things are nasty"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:25

"Not overly bright though"

*overly shocked soldier* "......dude!" *Hands it to the guy next to him causing that soldier to shout in Cymraic, before laughing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:28

"of course"
OOC ya do know thats a real beastie raeven?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:32

OOC: cant find it on google

IC:*he chuckes* "you're an educated lad, aren't you interested what makes the beast tick?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:32

OOC real name andrewsarchus
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:35

"What makes the beast tick?"

OOC: Andrewsarchus, named after Andrew Sarchus, the men who probably discovered it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:36

OOC: Man*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:38

"You were holding it, but if you look here *he opens the hole a little wider* you can see its lungs"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:40

"Well then I'll let you sleep. we advance properly tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:42

*he proceeds to skin the beast, and leave the pelt next to it* "Okay even i admit that looks nasty"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:42

".....that's erm.....lovely!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:43

LI walks over to the kelthrovi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:45

"Enjoy the evening uncle Trajan"
*He begins to remove the armour*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:45

*he stands up, covered to the elbows in gore*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:46

Trajan nods and leaves

LI looks at the corpse
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:49

"Two hearts, its a strange one, and its just pure muscle"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:50

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:50

Soldier: You seem to be enjoying yourself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:51

Soldier: You seem to be enjoying yourself
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 18:14

"Intellectual curiosity"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 18:14

*he grins*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 18:21

She looks at the soldier
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 19:24

*he pulls out a cloth and starts to wipe himself down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 21:54

she puts down her blade and kneels next to it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:14

"Impressive beast, no?" *he's still cleaning the gore off his arms, his armour has remained spotless throughout*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:17

she seems to be inspecting the wounds
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:37

"The stab to the left lung was the killing blow, the prince, single handedly apparently"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:38

she picks up her blade, glances at it, then the beast's neck, then stands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:42

"Not one for talking hm? I can understand that" *he walks over to the other beasts corpse, and thrusts his spear into its neck, it twitches, then stops*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:42

"one swing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:43

"One swing? To kill the beast?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:44

she nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:46

"I'll be honest I wasn't expecting you to be a woman, dracians kept that one quiet. Also I'd prefer to stay at a distance and bleed it to death"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:48

she turns towards one of the dead tribals
swings her klaive at it's midsection
clean in two
"one swing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:52

*he moves his spear to make three strikes into the leg, chest, and right arm* "personally I go for three"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:53

"too slow"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:54

*he brings up his shield* "I don't have to be" *he thrusts three times, slowly and deliberately, from behind the shield*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:56

without warning she hooks her klaive around his shield and pulls it aside, going for a neck stab with her other weapon, stopping before the blade actually touches him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 22:59

*he brings the but of his spear up to block it, and steps in with his shield, stopping a moment before it hits her stomach*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:00

"I would normally head butt you... But you have a helmet on and I don't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next