Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:19

OOC: Invasion?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:19

OOC: He's invoking the power of history.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:23

"you saved their lives"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:23

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:25

OOC: Giant version of the bat eagle thing from the Late Jurassic?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:29

OOC: No.

IC:

???: Yes, and many of them would have rather continued to fight. If not to escape, then to be buried somewhere that does not know eternal cold.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:45

"Then surely it would go, your cousin, your father and then you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:06

he shrugs*time skiiiip*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:09

Ooc. First episode: protagonist takes test to see what his future occupation will be(100% accurate): Demon King. Everyone freaks out, tries his damnedest to fight against his fate, shit happens, becomes demon king, kills god(!), almost everyones memory is altered and forget that he was the demon king.
Last episode, endscores: takes test again. Future occupation: Demon King....

Actually, that would look kinda cool in a resume...
"Past occupations: Demon king
Notable achievements: killed god"

"yes, sorry, but we here at World Domination Inc. dont believe in killing the competition while riding a dragon in a kamikaze run... We'll keep your resume in case we change that policy though"
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:11

OOC:............................Naz, what did you just watch?!

IC: *Okay...time skip then.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:15

*they are brought into a shogunite city. there is a notable ethnic difference between the normal workers and the soldiers*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:20

Ooc
 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.
Just some mediocre anime that i downloaded to have something to watch tonight....then proceeded to stay up until 0100+ to watch it all in one go...so i guess its not that bad... Has a harem and some mild nudity, but nothing serious, and he actually has no real romantic interest in any of the members anyway... Other than that... Well, i pretty much just summed up the plot in that one paragraph above... add in a desperate/crazy time traveller and some phylosophy, plus a ton of medium quality humor and you get most of what its about
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:21

OOC: Ah.

IC: *Which the Brigardi find quite strange.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:24

they are taken to the fort at the center
they note there is not one warrior without a horse
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:27

*Which they find amazing, given that war horses are a rarity in their own land.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:29

they also note 2 breeds, one smaller, the other larger and more muscular than any horse they have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:34

*Which also amazes them, given the size and strength of Brigardi war horses.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:35

they reach the central fort, and are let in
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:40

*It's plainly evident the vast majority of the Brigardi expedition is amazed at what they're seeing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:45

they are taken to a great hall, before a clearly battle worn warrior, sat in his armour beside a magnificent steed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:48

???: I assume you are the local lord.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:51

He nods
*To the leader of the group*
???: Karera wa watashi ga zentei to teikō shimashita ka?
"Hai, watashi no daimyō wa, wareware wa kanōna kagiri sukunai koroshimashita."
???: *sighs* Sōdesu ka. *to the brigardi* My apologies for how you were.....greeted
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 00:57

???: Is that what your people call a greeting? Strange customs you have here. In Brigard, we would have called that a manhunt.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:01

"I told them to bring you to me, It seems I should have been more specific"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:05

???: Quite. Perhaps asking politely should have been where your vassals started.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:06

"It is rare that 'politeness' is used in this land. What is your name"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:10

???: I am Joachim. And who may you be?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:15

"I am Takeda Okunama, daimyo of the Takeda clan"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:19

Joachim: I see....Forgive us for trespassing in your lands. We were simply carrying out our orders.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:20

"That is why you are here, when armed foreigners pass through my land, I tend to worry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 01:40

OOC: Be on steam in 10 mins
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:02

Joachim: That is understandable. As for why we are here, we are simply explorers, sent out by the Kaiser to determine the state of the world.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:05

"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:07

Joachim: Brigard is far to the north. The only news we get comes from the Thengul clans that trade with us, and they're not always reliable.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:08

"ah. Then I am not surprised we have not heard of you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:10

Joachim: Am I to assume your people are well traveled?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:13

"Our empire once spanned from coast to coast on both sides of the vein, but no, not in centuries have our people been so well travelled as to reach Thengul for anything other than trade"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:16

Joachim: Really? How long ago was this? Stracia wouldn't have allowed a rival empire to exist for long.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:18

"Around seven hundred years ago or so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:23

Joachim: Hm.....I suppose our people's never met before now because we're on other sides of the continent, and your people don't look to inclined to sail into northern waters very often.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:24

he chuckles
"Our horses dont usually like sailing"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:26

Joachim: It's just as well. They wouldn't last long in Brigard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:28

the horse looks at him and cocks its head at that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:32

*He notices that.*

Joachim: Must be a very smart horse. But yes, you won't find many horses like him in Brigard. Most are used for farming, and that's because of how difficult it is to keep war horses fed in our homeland.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:33

"ah, of course, you are an outsider, you dont believe as we do"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:34

Joachim: Believe what, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:40

"Warrior and horse have a natural bond. Only when united can both show their true skill and strength. It is the way of things"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:46

Joachim: On open plans that don't experience harsh winters, perhaps. But in Brigard....Our land is fertile and lush for most of the year. Food is plentiful during that time, but even then, people ration it, all because the winters are unlike those anywhere else. Back home, the snow can pile so deeply that entire cities can become trapped with people unable to leave their homes for even bread, if they are unfortunate enough to run out of winter supplies before the thaw. And the truly unfortunate....their bodies are not found until the snow and ice melts away. I'm sure you can see why it would be difficult to keep war horses in such conditions, yes?

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-10-18, 03:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:48

the horse seems to shudder
he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 03:50

Joachim: Then we have an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 04:03

OOC some days I try reading some of the posts when catching up, then I recede to scrolling through seeing what people say OOC. other days I just do the latter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next