Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Empires of Ashes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 04:03

OOC some days I try reading some of the posts when catching up, then I recede to scrolling through seeing what people say OOC. other days I just do the latter
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 10:07

A majestic beast from the deepest forsests of this land of yours, gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 11 A2qGAre_700b_v1
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 13:48

OOC. what the fuck?!?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:01

Wot
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:06

ye wot m8?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:27

OOC. hey, you american types...
is it really so unimaginable for you guys to have the shower/bathtub and the toilet in two separate rooms? O.o
I never thought this would be more than some lazy design in some houses but based on recent evidence, you people cant even imagine doing it otherwise, despite it causing issues with "you cant piss, im taking a shower" and stuff... not to mention that when you flush, water droplets with all kinds of nasty stuff will land everywhere, toothbrush included...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:32

Tis loik that over here too
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:32

You mean single room or separated?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 14:50

Single room
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 15:35

Its like that in england, but most houses have a downstairs toilet too
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:11

OOC. ...you people are just weird.... why would you intentionally fuck yourselves over like that?

Also, Time for another Naz game review! Todays victimimeansubject: Blacklight: Retribution.
For starters, this is an MMOFPS.....aaaand... its basically a moneysink...
Gear can only be unlocked permanently for real cash, or astronomical amounts of in-game cash, from what i hear and see...
Not to mention that people that just registered, have nothing, and know nothing, are put together with veterans in terminator armor packing tactical nukes who know every corner of every map, without even a tutorial or anything...
They basically said "You can either pay for good gameplay with money, or by providing endless hours of entertainment for the veterans and paying users"

I mean i have 3000+ hours of CoD experience, and this isnt all that different, and still, pretty much the only times i can get any kills is when my enemy messes up big time... I can pound him with my newbie gear for seconds and he just turns around and kills me with one shot...
And the worst of it all? even so, im often contending for top place in my team... thats how much they dont care... "Lets give the vets a field day by putting all them in one team, and the noobs in the other"...

On the upside, it has excellent graphics and gear customizablity
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:37

OOC: blacklight used to have a gear renting system, you could rent the best gear in the game after one or two good games
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:39

OOC. well, now you can only rent gear by level. basically, youre stuck using an "all-rounder" gun until you reach higher levels. and by all rounder, i mean "equally bad at everything". it has no stopping power, accuracy, agility, or even ammo capacity.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:51

SPOOOON
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:55

OOC: back to the Rp then?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:57

Captain Raeven wrote:
OOC: back to the Rp then?

....Spain says, no!

....but as the supreme overlord around here, i shall overrule that and allow it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 16:59

Spain dont get a say
Not since the armada
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 17:06

Did you know that the new spanish navy have glass bottomed boats? its so they can see the old one
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 17:08

EHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 17:31

OOC there are airplanes out there that have a glass floor so you can see the ground below you *not for the height sensitive*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 22:04

*a messenger walks in and speaks quickly in kelthrovi* "Prince, the slaves are mustering on the over side of the canyon, we must go quickly"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 22:55

"I advise we tell the consul, I have 700 men, he has several legions"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:02

"I have 3 thousand, and they need me back at the canyon, bring whatever men you can"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:05

"Would they willingly fight against their nations military"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:18

"they have no love for the emperor, they will fight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:22

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:26

"Which is good since I intend to see his head mounted on a stake"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:32

"And install yourself as ruler?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:34

"Wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:34

"Huh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:40

"I am in line to the throne, and once my cousin and uncle are dead I will be emperor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:41

Trajan: *behind him* unfortunatly for you, Aniatoc (kelthro capitol) is not anywhere near our path
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:49

"Once we strike deep enough into kelthro he will come to us. I only ask you leave him alive for me, he has things to answer for"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:51

"Sure, just hope he doesn't get too cocky against my men"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:52

Trajan: We march for stracia, which is not exactly 'deep' within their lands

Okunama: to where do you head now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:53

"Oh, you want stracia? That will ruffle his feathers"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:55

Joachim: Where ever the wind blows. We're explores, so we shall explore any land that is not known to us.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:57

Okunama: Be warned, the lands to the northwest are feral, and war is brewing there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-18, 23:58

Joachim: Why? Who inhabits those lands?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:00

Okunama: tribals, dozens of tribes. They are usually seperate but they seem to have united as of late
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:03

Joachim: Do you know what could have caused this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:07

Okunawa: it happens every few decades

Trajan: is that so?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:23

Joachim: In that case, I think we shall be avoiding their land. I've had enough of tribals for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:24

"well it is the only land beyond ours, other than Dracia"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:26

LAYDEEEEES AND GENTLEMEN
if you direct your attention to the lore section, I have FINALLY added the Ragnor to the factions section!
enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:32

Joachim: We are already quite familiar with Dracia. Although they haven't sent their fools to die in our forests for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:33

"We too are....all too familiar with the Dracian war machine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:39

Joachim: They're to arrogant for their own good. They'd be better conquerors if they weren't so short sighted.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:40

"better? Half the known world is already theirs"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:43

Joachim: For now, yes. But as things now stand, that cannot last forever.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-10-19, 00:45

"it has lasted for centuries. They are the reason our empire has shrunk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next