Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 22:48

Hera: "Well I'm up now, whats the deal?" *she pulls the duvet back, and swings her legs out of bed, she's wearing astra millitarum issue underwear. Depressingly boring olive drab coloured*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 22:54

he hands her the note
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-06-30, 23:08

*walking off to make recaff.* "Well. Um. Okay. We're going to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 00:49

*Max kneels and connects a melta bomb to the door, before handing Kerak the grenade*
"Three...two...one"
*A dull but loud thump echoes down the hall as the charge detonates, sending the now liquid adamantine door into the bridge*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 01:10

She waits politely for Kara eager to see her she brought a flower even.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 01:33

Charles: why not
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 02:06

the knight feels like he's being... avoided
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 02:08

*The man looks around as he walks, taking in his surroundings and plotting a mental map of the area*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 02:15

*he's in sort of a residential area, clearly quite poor, lots of back alleys and looks like it would normally have much more activity than it currently does*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 02:23

*Any people?*

"This isn't right..."
*He switches his rifle to semi automatic and presses onwards, searching for some form of life*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 06:18

*kerak throws the smoke grenade over his shoulder into the room, and readies his blades.*

Hera: "we owe him, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-01, 07:20

*A pair of 9 bangs follows the smoke, casting the bridge in a near unrelenting torrent of blinding light, finally Max throws his frag grenade obliterating anyone unfortunate enough to be caught by the shrapnel*
"Now!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 08:49

OOC:
My Main Chars:

Robert Darjeeling: (28) Human/Eldar Hybrid. Genetically engineered super soldier turned Rogue Trader. Think Captain America, but British and able to bring down a space marine in hand to hand with ease. Also suffers from unique genetic condition which not only leaves him without a soul, but able to control the effect this has on other being.

Maximilian Erentillo XVI: (25) Human. Pirate Lord. Natural born human, many mental issues including permanent psychological scarring. Fit, strong, incredibly intelligent, but cocky and overconfident.

Lauretta/Law Darjeeling: (35,000) Dark Age AI construct. Oldest character in the group, single most intelligent non god entity in the setting.

Serana Darjeeling: 28) Human Eldar Hybrid. Genetically Engineered Psyker. Roberts direct opposite and twin, quite possibly one of the most powerful psykers in the setting. Suffers from multiple psychological issues stemming from her early life which result in being either unable or unwilling to utilise her abilities to their fullest extent.

Gwydion Irondrake: Human Knight. Intelligent, humble, strong. Your typical knight pilot.

Owen Pekoe: Human. That's all I'm telling you, the rest is a surprise.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-07-04, 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 09:09

OOC: That above thing is just a quick rundown of my guys, don't ask why. I just felt like summing them up for my own use.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 11:05

OOC I suppose this helps me out as well
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:33

OOC: yay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:37

the houses remain locked. no noises at all.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:38

"Fuck sake..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:39

he hears a woman scream from an allyway. the scream is abruptly cut off.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:40

*His head snaps toward the sound and he sets off at a sprint toward it, sword drawn*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:42

when he rounds the corner he sees a woman slump to the floor, throat slit.... and a figure looming over her. they wear a thick trenchcoat, carapace armour and similar military garb, along with a skull faced gas-mask and helmet, leaving no skin at all showing. in one hand they hold a blood-stained combat knife, the other a hot-shot lasgun. Upon seeing the knight they point the gun at him, but do not yet fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:43

"You better have a good excuse Krieger"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:44

"Drop the sword, or I drop you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:46

*It hums as he activates it*
"You'd kill an Imperial Freeblade?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:47

"You'd kill an imperial soldier?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:49

"You killed an imperial citizen"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:50

"you are either an idiot, or you're new here."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:51

"I landed 6 hours ago"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:52

"Notice anything wrong here?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:53

"The people are afraid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:54

"Some of them. Some of them have already turned. A lot of them have already turned."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:58

"Turned to what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 21:59

"Cult. There's two. One alien, one heretic."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:01

"Wonderful...I've heard of the alien one. Tyrants in origin"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:06

he gestures to the corpse. he sees a necklace with a tzeentch symbol on it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:09

"That's why you killed her"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:10

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:12

*He deactivates and sheathes the sword*

"Where's your unit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:14

"Dead. With the rest of my regiment."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:17

"Fuck"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:19

"We're trapped here now. If they know about you, they'll shoot you down the moment you try to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:21

"I guess that means we'll just have to hunt the fuckers down"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:23

"What I've been doing. For the last six months."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:26

"And you've barely made a dent I'm guessing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:27

"I've left a trail of dead in my wake... but the more I kill, the deeper it seems to run."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:28

"How deep do you think it goes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:29

"I doubt a single district is without one taint or the other"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:30

"Shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:31

"Exactly.... Your name. what is it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:32

"Gwydion...call me Gideon though, easier to pronounce. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-07-04, 22:35

"Erwin. 297th Kreig infantry, 5th Grenadier platoon, 3rd squad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next