Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:50

Charles: maybe... a mercy, at least.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:52

Amonet: *He silently looks at Innatari. then places a hand on the side of the stasis vault, leaning on his outstretched arm, averting his gaze. Innatari has not taken her eyes off charles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:53

Charles: but of course...that would rest on her condition being...without hope.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:54

Amonet: "A curse of the C'tan... you think it can be undone?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:57

Charles: perhaps.... one would require the power of Ctan to do so....perhaps if you were to collect enough of their shards?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 03:59

Amonet: "So many shards in one place... It couldn't be risked... even for..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:01

Charles: couldn't it? perhaps if say, they were shards of different entities, they would be less likely to be a risk together? Besides, I know your people have weaponize them, even beyond the shards. The tesseract vault is a good example
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:02

"They are unstable, the most we can do is direct their wrath, not control it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:04

Charles: the tesseract vault begs to differ....besides, they cannot escape from a fully functional vault.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:09

Amonet: "The C'tan did this... I would not trust them to undo it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:13

Charles: I cannot see another option.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:16

*About 30 mins later Akira sees Max and his platoon readying up in the docking bay*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:18

Amonet: "I do not have a tesseract vault. And, using one as a... tool. What sort of insanity would one have to be influenced by to consider such a course?"

*Kerak drags the captain over to akira.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 04:20

*The captain is a rather well built but balding man, clearly in his 70's at the very least. Judging by his complexion and scars, he's seen his fair share of battles and fights*

C: "Aki'ra?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 07:21

OOC: Also sorry for never replying on the Discord chat I only ever really use the SWN room when we're playing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 16:47

*akira stands before him, a melta pistol at her hip. Wearing a fitted black armoured bodyglove* "You know who the fuck i am." *She cracks the back of her open hand across his face. The power assisted blow sending him sprawling to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 16:52

Charles: then what options are there?

*meanwhile as Serah is praying she begins to see a vision.
She sees a planet. one she does not recognise. And soon more clearly, she sees a battle raging upon it's surface.
Within the ruins of an imperial defence line, a force of adepta sororitas are making their stand. Their order is unknown to her, silver armour with blue cloth. At their head, the figure clearly their canoness, rallies them against their foe, as shells, rockets and lasers rain down upon them.
Suddenly, there is a colossal impact amongst the sororitas, sending several sprawling to the ground. As the smoke clears, it becomes clear it was no weapon, as five figures stand before them, gigantic humanoid figures, in horrific, warped and twisted power armour, whirring jet turbines strapped to their backs.
The sororitas engage their attackers, fighting bravely despite the odds. The canoness once again rallies them, charging headlong into the fray, personally cutting down two of the figures before she reaches their leader, a figure wreathed in chaotic energies, a long, jagged, glowing sword in his hand. The two engage in a brutal duel, but it soon becomes clear that the sister is being toyed with. Finally her guard is broken, and her foe plunges the daemonic blade deep into her torso. However, as he stops to gloat, the canoness musters her last ounce of strength, and decapitates the renegade before he can withdraw the sword.
Her foe dead, the sister falls down on one knee, trying desperatly with all her strength to stand, to pull the sword from her chest, but she is too weak. her arms go limp. her eyes slide closed. the vision fades to black.
Suddenly, a pair of red eyes snap open in the darkness, and consciousness returns to the sister. she grabs a hold of the sword's handle with both hands, strange eldritch energies swirling around her. Slowly she returns to her feet, the energies building and building, the very earth shattering beneath her feet. finally, with a scream, she tears the sword from her chest, the eldritch energies exploding out in all directions, and a pair of dark, feathered wings sprouting from her back, tearing open her armour and flesh to do so. Within moments, she's in the air, before descending down upon their attackers, tearing a bloody swathe through renegade and sororitas alike, uncaring and unstoppable. After the other sororitas turn their guns on her, she flies high into the sky, before turning to the battle below. Taking the daemonic sword in both hands, she directs the blade towards the battlefield, and a moment later a torrent of chaotic energy launches from its tip. A gigantic explosion erupts from the point of impact, consuming all on the entire battlefield. The light from the explosion grows and grows, until the vision is naught but white, before once again fading to black.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 16:59

Amonet: "Leave them here... Perhaps the future holds the answer."

--------

*Serah awakes in a cold sweat, staring into the darkness of the ceiling. Jax's muted breathing next to her, the steady rhythm of his heart. Thump... Thump... Thump. The gentle hiss of his augmetics as he settles. Its a comforting sound*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 17:45

*The captain spits out a wad of nearly black blood and glares at Akira as he pulls himself from the floor*
"Maximillian..Max prefers to sell captured captains...why stop now?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 22:57

Akira: "Because What Maximillian would prefer to do to you right now. Well... I'm kinder than that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 22:58

Charles: perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:03

Captain: "I doubt that" *He growls*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:06

Akira: *She crouches by him, and draws a knife from her boot. Five inches of blackened steel* "There were two children aboard this ship. Where are they."

Amonet: "Thankyou Inquisitor, for your time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:10

Charles: I'm sorry I cannot do more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:14

Amonet: "It is... Regrettable."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:24

Captain: "You expect me to know the whereabouts of two children!? There are probably hundreds on your damn ship!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:27

Charles: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:40

Akira: "This is a warship not a nursery. Where. Are. They."

Amonet: "You may go now... I... I have to think,."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:41

Captain: "Your ship will have thousands of indentured slaves, it's how these things work. And I. Don't. Know. "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:51

charles nods and turns to leave
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-11, 23:58

Akira: "Well, Let me in on a secret. Those children meant quite a lot to us." *she holds the knife very close to his face, barely stroking his cheek with the razor edge.*

*Amonet turns around, looking back to his wife.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:01

Captain: "I didn't take either of you to be the caring sort"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:04

Akira: "What i do to you, if you can't come up with something to tell me... Will be far removed from caring" *She presses the blade harder. A trickle of blood runs down his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:07

Captain: "What can I tell you beyond the truth? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"
*He starts trembling ever so slightly, with his eyes constantly darting between the knife and Akira's face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:10

Charles turns to hera as they walk away, gaging her reaction to it all
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:18

Akira: *she pulls the knife away, and grabs a handful of his hair, wrenching his head upwards* "Tell me captain." *she's knelt, twisting his head so its kind of resting on her knee, with the knife nearby.* "What have you heard that I do to people who cross me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:18

*Hera has holstered her weapons, and is hanging back at the doorway.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:21

Charles: you alright?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:22

Captain: "You don't leave survivors."
*His breathing is starting to grow faster, and his eyes are held wide open with his gaze solely fixated on the knife*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:26

Hera: "Yeah... just... Thinking."

Akira: "You're damn right i don't. Do you have a wife, captain? Back on some paradise world?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:27

Charles: private thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:29

Hera: "I didn't know Necrons were... People."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:30

Captain: "G-Grandchildren"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:40

G: "great"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:41

Akira: "Maybe i'll send them your skin... Kerak go to the kitchens and get me a vegetable peeler."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:42

Captain: "NO PLEASE DON'T!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:43

Akira: "How big was the bounty captain? Was it worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:46

Captain: "It would have been" *Anything else he says comes out as unintelligible gibberish as he starts sobbing*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-07-12, 00:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:48

*Kerak returns with a potato peeler*

Akira: "There's no point anymore kerak. He's broken just from the threat."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:49

OOC: My phone butchered that sentence.

*Quiet sobbing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-07-12, 00:49

Charles: aye. The necrontyr, they were once called. Organic race, who's lives were slow and painful, in a losing war with a very powerful other race. Made a devil's bargain with the c'tan gods to grant them immortality. Realised their mistake far too late to go back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next