Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-17, 13:54

Charles: I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-17, 13:58

"See that you do." *with that, she turns around again, to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-17, 20:47

M: "Quite literally 'Lady Akira's Revenge'."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-17, 21:21

OOC still need a planet name? I found a name generator for that
Planet name generator
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-20, 11:34

Akira: "Well it's the main delivery method for my revenge most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-21, 02:39

Max: "Also because I'm really bad at naming things. For example our next flagship will either be the Jackdaw or the Royal Fortune"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-21, 09:55

Akira: "... a jackdaw is a bird right?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-22, 01:57

Max: "Yeah, can you tell I'm really good at naming things?" *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-22, 09:51

Akira: "Better than I am. I was considering calling one of these two maccragge burning."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-22, 19:02

Max: "ooo, that'd piss the Imperials off"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-22, 20:50

Akira: "Especially when i ram it into one of their ships... Oh yeah im calling it that. *she smirks* can you imagine the vox chatter?" *She puts on a stupid sounding scared voice* "Captain the Maccragge burning just rammed us amidships what will we dooooo?" *She snickers* "Heh."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-22, 21:56

Max: *He chuckles* "We'll end up with space marines chasing us" *Smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 00:32

Back with our intrepid group, charles has given the order to travel to their new destination. they are currently in transit, with charles having retired to his study as usual
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 12:05

OOC: I just went back and read Hive Warfare...I was rather fucked up back then.
Though it does give me a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 12:14

OOC ?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 16:57

Akira: "Sounds like a good time."

*the penal legionaries are enjoying what free time they have before the next deployment. Cards, dice, alcohol. The usual diversions. Hera is with them. Jax is in the workshop, tinkering with his augmetics, serah is in the chapel, kneeling before the altar. Aboard the hammer, Captain Raeven has called the company to assemble by squad in hangar alpha six.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 17:19

The primaris marines assemble as requested. Intercessors, Inceptors, Reivers and Aggressors, Noctis at their head.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 17:58

*Raeven walks into the room, the astartes proper have assembled distinct from the primaris marines. Both squads of terminators, three assault, five ranged, the chaplain and apothecary, five devastators, five assaults, and four five man squads of tactical marines.*

Rae: "I have been discussing with Arneus. *he gestures to the chaplain* how best to intergrate our new brothers into our way of war..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 18:03

the primaris marines listen intently, knowing how important this will likely be
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 18:06

Rae: "it has been decided that each primaris squad will be paired with their closest functional equivalent. So as to learn from brothers more experienced."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 18:44

there are several nods of approval amongst the primaris astartes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 19:32

Raeven: "The intercessors and hellblasters will be incorporated into tactical squads. The Reivers, as we have no scout contingent, will be led by Brother Sunan." *he gestures to the apothecary.* "The agressors, will be paired with our honoured brother terminators. Listen well, brothers, you fight with our wisest." *He glances to logen, a momentary eye contact, that is only noticed by a few among the host.* "The Inceptors, will follow our assault marines. And support them in their efforts. And Lieutenant Noctis, you will fight by me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 19:34

Noctis: Aye sir. They'll do their jobs. They won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 19:51

Raeven: *he nods.* "Walk with me Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:01

Noctis nods and does as requested
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:09

*once Raeven and Noctis are out of the hangar, Chaplain Arneus dismisses the assembled astartes.*

Raeven: "Your inctercessors and hellblasters... Hmn, that name needs a change... In any case, how have they been operating, squad wise?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:13

Noctis: from what I have studied of the way astartes do war, between them they operate similar to a devastator squad. Hellblasters eliminate priority targets, intercessors provide support, spot targets, and eliminate infantry targets.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:29

Max: *He steps forward and kisses her rather invasively* "If it's a good time you want, you don't need to go far"

OOC: Also it took quite literally 1 or 2 days in the original RP for Akira and Max to fuck XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:45

Raeven: "We cannot maintain that number of ranged support units."

Akira: *She raises an eyebrow.* "Not on the bridge dear."

OOC: Nah it took a while. They never shagged in the original rp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:45

Noctis: then what would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:49

Raeven: "As i said. They will fight alongside our tactical marines."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 20:49

Noctis nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 21:15

"Hopefully they will learn the importance of flexibility."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 21:23

Noctis: of course sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:09

Rae: "The forge will be open to you all. I encourage you to use it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:17

Noctis: of course sir. is that all?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:21

*he pauses for a moment.* "Prepare for the worst. I have a feeling our next deployment will be unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:25

Noctis: as you say, sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:26

"Do you anything to say? To ask perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:28

Noctis: do you think Logen and his men will be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:35

"Logen is always a problem. He is brash and reckless. but he is worth the trouble. He has a knack for seeing where the enemy is vulnerable and exploiting their weakness completely. Your brothers are safe under his command. They will not be welcome, but they will be well led."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:38

"Very well sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 22:40

"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 23:04

"Not right now sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 23:29

"Find me if you have other questions." *the cattaphractii armoured captain turns at a junction in the corridor, and walks away. Each footstep rattling the deckplates.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-23, 23:44

after a moment noctis goes back to his men
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-24, 00:37

OOC: 'nearly' Is the keyword I forgot. But they met, got a job, recruited goons, slept, fought, murdered a guy, and then it all went to shit with Ortus, Nerus, n co. But the general idea was that she very nearly slept with him.

M: "Everyone is too busy doing their job to notice, besides we've done far worse"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-24, 09:41

Ooc: She was definitely thinking about it. But I reckon they didn't until after the crazy mental shit where he was being held captive by chaos cultists and she was guided by fuckin ghosts n shiet then kicked the door in and gave the cultists a buckshot enema

Akira: "Maybe later okay?" *she plants a kiss on his cheek* "We've got two new ships that need crewing."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-24, 17:28

*Hera walks into charles study, dressed in her stormcoat and full uniform, sword and laspistol included*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-24, 17:31

she sees charles sat in a chair, leaning back, his feet up, an acoustic guitar in his hands as he strums away, as he quietly mutters the words to some ancient terran song to himself
"What have I become....my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes away, in the end."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2017-07-24, 17:32

*hera closes the door behind her* "A bit of a dirge isnt it? Ever heard of morale charles?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next