Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Azrok
Captain Raeven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:05

she yawns, rubbing her eyes as she gets up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:06

Hera: "... Better i suppose." *she walks over to the weight stand, and starts pulling on her shirt.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:07

Caiber: so, anything I can do?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:08

*He watches her fairly happily*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:11

Hera: *Pulling on her stormcoat* "We're in the warp. There's nothing to do but keep yourself busy."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:14

She signs "may I come in kara?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:15

Kara: of course....something wrong?

Caiber: It's what I'm trying to do here ma'am.

Alana: *groan* oh... wow, that's great *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:20

Hera: *rolls her eyes when he calls her Ma'am. I really don't like honorifics unless I'm trying to scare someone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:21

Caiber:...I could help you train if you'd allow it?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:22

Robert: "That's a really unconvincing smile" *Grin*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:34

Retcon frustratingly"

Last edited by Azrok on 2017-08-02, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:36

Hera: "I'm not sure how i would spar against someone with three arms."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:40

OOC.....UM....
IC Caiber: I can fight with two. Besides, I'm a primus. Strategy and training are the whole reason I exist.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:49

Hera: *she thinks* "You'd be better off fighting someone else then. I'm no swordsman."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:52

Caiber: I can make you one.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:56

OOC: You forgot me!

*Akira soon finds Max being laid down on a medical bed, with the albino Kroot standing beside him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 00:58

Hera: "... Alright. I won't say no to an offer like that."

Akira: *She walks hurriedly to him* "Are you okay?" *In her eyes he can tell she's worried*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:00

Max: "I'm...doing better" *smile* "just don't look at my armour. It's a mess"
*Hes still wearing it, and she can tell he's putting on a false mood to cover how he actually feels*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-08-02, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:01

caiber draws his bonesword "don't worry. I won't actually cut you with it."

Alana: sod off *smiles properly*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:03

R: *He sits down next to Alana and kisses her*
"Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:03

"Well enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:08

R: "that's good"
*He puts an arm around her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:10

Hera: "You'd better not. Those things... aren't fun."

Akira: "Don't bullshit me. It's bad, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:13

Caiber: I promise.

Alana: so *yawns*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:16

"I just , we don't spend much time anymore I want to , you were all I ever thought about when I was sent away." She signed sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:17

Max: "Define bad. I'll live, but I'm currently running on adrenaline....lost a lot of blood"
*He pauses, closing his eyes*
"I took a power axe to the head and then to my arms"
*He raises his hands, showing off the rather large gash from where he caught the blade*
"No real damage, internal bleeding mostly. The armour tanked the hit"

*A pair of rather panicked doctors rush across with a plethora of personal and equipment, ushering the Kroot away before getting to work on removing Max's armour*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-08-02, 01:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:19

Rob: "I've got about 6 hours to kill...hint hint"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:25

Akira: "You'll be fine honey... You will." *she bends down and kisses him on the mouth* "I'll be right here." *she backs away so the doctors can work.*

*the kroot walks away, picking up the primitive rifle it left by the door on its way out*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:26

Hera: "Alright..." *she draws her sabre.* "I won't cut you with this either."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:28

*Cba to describe, so training montage. he's very good at it, and she improves noticabley*

Alana: huh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:31

Max: *Smile* "I know"

*The doctors apply general anaesthetic and get to work. His torso is a mess of bullet wounds and spalling injuries where his armour took the hit but shattered internally. It takes them the best part of 4 hours to remove the shrapnel, and a further two to repair the numerous internal wounds. Thankfully nothing critical was hit, which was 'a miracle' as the doctors put it*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:31

Rob: "damn it" *He chuckles* "Wanna get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:34

Kara: wow...really?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:38

*She's flush with sweat, her stormcoat and shirt having been discarded again some time ago. She finally calls and end to the repeated bouts. Half walking, half stumbling over to a table in the corner, and throwing a bottle of water to caiber, while she gulps from another. She may have lacked skill, but she has perseverance in spades. Hot and sweaty, the lines of scar tissue visible on her bare arms stands out red and angry.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:41

Caiber: you're very good ma'am. *smiles* you've got a lot of potential.

Alana: go for it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:43

She nods putting her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:43

Rob: "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:47

Hera: "Oh shut up with your Ma'am's." *she wipes her forehead with the back of one hand* "My name's Hera, use it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:50

*Max wakes up a little later, the doctors have all left rushing off to deal with the other casualties*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 01:53

Caiber: Yes ma-...Hera. Sorry. *sits down* so, still in the mood to shoot me dead?

Alana: dunno

Kara: wow....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:05

Hera: "Maybe. Depends if i see you running away." *she laughs a little at her own tasteless joke*

*Akira is sat by him, writing on a dataslab, the moment he moves, she drops it on the table beside his bed.* "Max?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:05

Caiber: *chuckles before raising his water in a joke toast* Here's to a budding friendship.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:07

"I'm sorry if this is weird kara ?" She signs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:10

Max: *Half asleep* "hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:17

Akira: "Shhhh, just rest a little bit longer. You'll still be groggy from the anaesthetic."

Hera: *she snorts* "Friendship huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:18

*He nods in a half dead manner and passes out, waking up again once the anaesthetic has worn off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:20

Caiber: well...maybe not yet, but I'd hope so.

Kara: no it's...it's fine
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:30

"I just fear that you forgot about me that... you don't love me anymore"she signed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:33

Hera: "Friendships are forged in battle. I hold that rule to be true."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:38

Caiber: then I hope to see you on the field so I may prove myself. *if she's paying attention, hera can see one or two signs that he finds her attractive. she can also in that case see that he's deliberately trying to hide it for the sake of professionalism*

Kara: what? oh, nonono I didn't mean....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-08-02, 02:55

*Max stirs a little and wakes up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next