Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:21

they see its bigger but the floor has a small blood puddle with a boot print in it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:30

Serris: oh shit *she jumps down*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:32

*Lilentos follows, using his propulsion pack to land with elegance*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:39

there are two sets of footsteps but they fade to the dark
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:42

*Lilentos uses his flashlight*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:49

OOC: Im going to sleep now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:51

he sees the turian footsteps stumble down the hallwayand the boots stalking them the trails lead to a light
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:51

she follows it quickly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 00:58

she sees a small town bar and everything and surprisingly a brothel but the locals are either hiding or dead , she also sees in a blood puddle something shinny
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:34

...I don't even know anymore..

OOC: Contiuning
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:39

Serris:...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:41

i agree...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:44

oocthat blood puddle is down the tunnel a bit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:45

she follows it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:47

as she gets in the middle of the town closer to the shinny thing its a knife it looks very familiar to her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:50

Serris' eyes go wide
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:52

its tyrus's knife it has her name engraved into it now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:54

...oh..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:54

Serris: I...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:56

*Places a hand on serris back sympathetically...*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:57

the foot steps continue down the tunnel theres a broken security camara on the ground
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:58

Serris: he.. might be alive. come on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:59

Possibility...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:00

shortly after she finds his communicator on another blood puddle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:05

Serris:....shit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:06

they hear the loud scream again echoing down the tunnel three shots following it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:10

she sprints that way
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:15

she sees a light down the tunnel infront of it looks like a slender version of alfa and omega its thin drill piercing the other figures shoulder it looks at them its visor cracked and glowing red , it screams throwing its victim at them and sprint off
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:15

ooc note they can only see dark figures of the two
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:16

she raises her rifle and fires as it runs away, sprinting forward towards the wounded figure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:19

its tyrus he has two major stab wounds from the drill and a miner head wound from the fall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:22

She quickly applies medi-gel
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:25

he looks at her touches her face and passes out
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 07:56

OOC: ok then..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 08:50

OOC hello
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 09:08

OOC. ....i am bored again....

H@G's newest bullshit: We were 2v5, on the worst line of the entire game(even the russians couldnt storm through...), attacking, against tanks(!), without AT weapons, and even our infantry-infantry weapons were useless against their gear... i doesnt really get any more unfair than that...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:49

OOC: Well....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:51

hi dere
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 15:58

OOC: O hi

How come you ain't on steam
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:01

OOC cause I'm still at college for another half hour
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:02

OOC: Ah right, so shall we do shit then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:04

OOC suuuure
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:05

OOC: can we contiune with the crazy adventures and just say that azrok is still unconcious or something
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:07

OOC sure
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:08

*Okay...I guess once they get out of the place they are in they go back to that guys laboratory*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:09

she's carrying Tyrus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:10

Perhaps we should put him on the back of alpha or omega*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:10

Serris: good *groans from carrying him* Idea
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:13

*Time skip then*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:14

*okay*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 16:17

*They arrive back at the enterance then*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next