Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:00

"You should. Respect, is important. You are due it, you should demand it. They will not respect someone who shows weakness."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:02

"I don't care about their respect. Only yours."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:12

"Fear, then. The first of them who next sneers at you. Cut him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:13

she nods but does not answer, simply following on behind him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:22

"Do not kill him, leave him alive to remind others of your strength."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:23

"Must we speak of this sort of thing right now?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:32

"I am sorry. What would you like to speak of?" the copse is closer now, there is indeed a felled tree.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:33

"I don't know... Just...anything other than...this."
to his surprise, Vorstan feels the gentle touch of her hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:36

He looks down. The eye behind the single hole in his helm betraying nothing, save its slight glow. The metal is cold. He looks back up, eyes scanning the horizon. "What do you know of Lustria?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:37

"Vague stories. Mostly from a few of the other soldiers who claimed their brother's wife's cousin's dad or something went there on an expedition and came back with untold riches. You know, bollox."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:43

"There is treasure there. Guarded by beasts with teeth like daggers. Gold like you could not imagine. They cover walls in it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:46

"So it wasn't all nonesense? huh."
Vorsten notes her tone has lightened a little.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:52

"A lot of it probably was. To take gold from them, you would need an army. They have beasts as tall as three men, and almost as wide in the shoulder, with axes and clubs the size of trees."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:53

"Doesn't sound too different to home" *she reaches further with her hand now, linking her arm with his, unless he resists*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:58

It is an awkward maneuver, given the difference in their heights, but he does not attempt to stop her, he just takes his sword in his other hand, as opposed to how he was cradling it in the crooks of his elbows. Now he holds it by the blade, like his hand were a scabbard. "Your homeland is beset by undead, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 01:59

"Almost constantly. The lost state of sylvania is right on our doorstep. The von carsteins rule there, and their minions roam freely."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:03

"I have only seen one of them. It... Unnerved me. Things which live should bleed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:04

"I once walked through a city after their kind had sacked it. At least, what was left of it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:05

"That would be... strange. No bodies. they do not eat, so they would not take food, do they take gold, steel?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:06

"They do. Rumor is that not all those who live in sylvania are the dead. That there are mortal men who willingly serve the vampires."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:08

"Hmn. Many things tempt men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:11

she shrugs
"My home is probably like that now. Empty, save the ruins, and the ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:19

"Are your people losing, to the dead?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:20

"We are not losing. We are not winning. We are just fighting."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:23

"Hmn, like everything." He stops by the first tree of the copse, stabs his sword into the earth, and reaches out to touch the bark. "Noone wins, noone loses. The north, the south, the beasts in the jungle, my people, the dead, the rat men. All fighting, never winning. It is how the gods want things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2019-11-14, 02:24

"People die. Good people, bad people...innocent people" *her voice drifts off a little at that last bit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21