Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:35

"Would a rebel world in lucky space do for you? if its an issue with the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:35

"...*sighs*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:40

"There is no pleasing you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:43

"...are you serious"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:43

"About getting you anywhere you want to go, yes. Literally anywhere in the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:44

"Except for home."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:44

"I mean i could. You'd definitely die though."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:47

"My point. Everywhere else is full of fucking xenos, imperials, or other scum I'd have never considered going near if I wasn't planning on killing them, and yet now you lot have presented me with no choice otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:52

"Eeeeeh..." *shrugs* "Remove one of the iron warriors most competent commanders, you having to deal with your prejudices." *he mimes weighing the options in his hands* "I know which wins."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:02

"*she glares* I mean, I'm annoyed you fuckers dragged me into this"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:14

"I mean, its that or death and torture, i feel like we've been over this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:19

"That's not what I meant. No one fucking knew she was my mother before this, fuck I didn't know! I wouldn't have been a fucking target if they hadn't dragged me into their little fucking romance!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:20

"You underestimate your own people. Pretty sure they have their own version of me. And if they're not shit at their jobs. They fucking knew."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:22

"uhuh. They wouldn't have let me fucking exist if they knew."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:36

"Yeah, up until your mother left, why would they give a shit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:44

"I'm a clone. Cloning olympians is illegal."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:51

"Some people get a free pass from secret police type organisations. People with power usually. Like your mother for instance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:52

"If she got a free pass we wouldn't be in this situation now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 21:54

"Free passes don't extend to outright treason. I've got a long rope but if i kicked the emperors rotting ribcage in it wouldn't get me any friends."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 22:07

she sighs
"You're missing the point. Those two could have just left me to my fucking life, but they had to drag me down with them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-10, 00:30

"I'm still pretty sure they saved you from a white room and a chair with straps."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-10, 00:44

"I'm pretty sure they were being complete fucking idiots"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-10, 16:21

"I mean. Yeah. Tactical decision for me, those two are just in love and shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-10, 19:58

"'love'" she says, spitefully, rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-11, 16:55

"Who needs it huh? Rampant alcoholism and murder is much better."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-11, 17:18

she doesn't reply to that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-13, 18:01

"They've got the only thing worth having in the world. Lets not be dicks about it eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-14, 23:31

"Too late for it to fucking matter"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-14, 23:47

*He shrugs* "Well, if i've learnt anything from my time, its that being bitter does nothing but loose you friends and give you a raging alcohol problem."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:08

"I've run out of friends to lose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:12

"There is this thing called making new ones you know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:15

"I'm not exactly good at it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:17

"oh i was worse, trust me. You don't have claws, eyes like a cat, and fur."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:18

"No, i'm just surrounded by people raised to hate people like me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:21

"You're around people raised to be open minded and inquisitive. I think i know how i raise people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:32

"...hm"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:51

"I heard you met some of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:51

"Yeah...admittedly not as bad as I expected"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:53

"I don't bring knuckle dragging imbeciles into my employ."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 00:54

"hm"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-15, 11:43

"Not all inquisitors are Fyodor Karamasov."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 17:54

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 17:56

"A particularly vile radical. He kills people proven innocent by trial for wasting his time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 17:58

"Is he the fucker with the walking chair?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:05

"The very same. Before you ask, I have nowhere near the poilitical power to deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:18

"great"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:28

"I am already deemed a radical, and am under constant suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:34

"right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:46

"Do you understand the difference? Between radicals and puritans?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 18:47

"Vaguely"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:45

Laurence: "Puritans believe that all heretics, Xenos and daemons must burn. No matter what. Radicals are more... flexible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next