Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-03, 23:50

Lyanna:...well that bodes well.

Diana: you still had more than I do. You were a revered ancient. Beloved.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-03, 23:57

Tyren: "And in constant pain, when i did not sleep. So we had our own issues."

Laurence: "Well your kid is trying to top herself, so. Y'know. Not exactly good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-03, 23:58

"You had purpose. Your emperor, your chapter, those who looked up to and revered you."

Lyanna:... you're terrible at details.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:08

Tyren: "My purpose was always simply protecting people... Its a good purpose. If there's to be a war here, I'll fight again."

Laurence: *Leaning on the doorjam* "Well she thinks you've fucked her over so badly that she just wants do die, or be redeemed in combat or some daft shit. Threatened to kill herself if i didn't let her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:14

Diana: like i said. More than me.

Lyanna:...still shit with the details.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:16

Laurence: "What other details are there?"

Tyren: "You could do the same. Human life is as good a cause as any. Better, even."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:22

Lyanna: 'or some daft shit'.

Diana: we're from very different worlds, Tyren.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:30

Laurence: *sigh* "Your... religion or whatever it is. The genetic purity, ancient human myth nonsense. She's a clone, she feels like she's not worthy or something."

Tyren: "I met death guard during the heresy, who believed as much. Worlds mean nothing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:45

Lyanna:...of course she does. *sighs* *as if quoting scripture or something* Where we are the children of titans, they are abhorrent imitation.

Diana: metaphor, big guy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:49

Tyren: "The point stands. What better cause is there than protecting those weaker than ourselves?"

Laurence: "so your kid thinks she's abhorrent. And is probably gonna drown herself in the bath."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 00:52

"What makes them worth it?"

Lyanna: She'll want the gods of battle to decide it. The chaos of war to determine if she's worthy of still breathing. I'd want the same in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:01

Laurence: "Thing is, she'd be totally alone, facing space marines. So she's gonna die."

Tyren: "Their humanity? Their innocence?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:03

Lyanna:...put her with the other soldiers?

Diana: and no matter what we do they die by the billion every day. It's hopeless to even try to save the many.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:10

Laurence: "My people won't have her... I won't have her with my people. And the PDF are going to get slaughtered. Same result."

Tyren: "If you save one. That's one more person who's alive, because of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:23

Lyanna: If she dies in battle she dies with dignity and self worth at least a little intact.

Diana: So? What does that matter?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:25

Tyren: "Everyone deserves to live."

Laurence: "Huh. Nice maternal instinct you got there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:28

Diana: The galaxy disagrees.

Lyanna: she's not technically my daughter. Besides it is our way. Dying in battle is noble and dignified. Something to aspire to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:33

Laurence: "I'd rather not. But, whatever. Kid means nothing to me."

Tyren: "That is why I have to persuade it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:39

Lyanna: 'kid'. Pretty sure she's older than you.

Diana: the galaxy is a vast uncaring entity that will keep spinning with or without you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:42

Tyren: "It is indeed. But the people in it aren't."

Laurence: "Maybe she needs to get that memo and start acting like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:54

Diana: they'll still die.

Lyanna: really?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 01:58

Laurence: "But, whatever. I'll go tell her she can do as she likes."

Tyren: "Yes. And so will you, and so will I. But people still deserve a chance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:19

lyanna raises an eyebrow "She gave you an earful didn't she"

Diana: Won't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:24

Laurence: "Yup. Girl does not shut up."

Tyren: "It does to them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:28

Diana: Probably not much of one.

Lyanna: Laurence... your life experiences are what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:32

Tyren: "Not being killed is a pretty large difference."

Laurence: "That's a hell of a long story."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:35

Lyanna: I'm not saying you had it better. But something to bear in mind. Her whole life has been, being told she's better because of who she is, and fighting for the people like her who are supposedly better. And then literally overnight her entire life's beleifs and experiences get destroyed. You're shocked she's taken it badly?

Diana: it's THIS galaxy. They'll be still alive for a few days at most in any given warzone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:40

Laurence: "Fucking religions. No good has come of one. Ever."

Tyren: "The civilians we evacuated from that iron warrior assault when I was captured survived. The captain even pulled a young woman from the mineclearing trucks. They're all living on a safe planet now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:43

Lyanna: You're one to talk, imperial.

Diana: she's a soldier I assume?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:46

Laurence: "You think I'm devout? I saw the emperor I know he's just a man."

Tyren: "The regiment we fought with was dispanded with honours. No redeployment for them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 02:54

Lyanna: Your allies however...

Diana:...why?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 10:32

OOC: I should be home by midnight ish. Seeing as this is the same pleasure world as before I might have a new regiment to throw into the meat grinder. If that’s alright with you lot.

Basically 10k redcoats in sphess. But not praetorian, older uniform around the 1760s ish. So tricorne hats n whatnot. 

Also I really don’t like Gatwick. Only 90 mins of wifi, bastards.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 14:52

Laurence: "Some of my acolytes like to practice. And i don't consider the imperium at large to be allies. More like a giant toddler having a tantrum. Who's mess i invariably have to clean."

Tyren: "They fought well, and took severe casualties in doing their duty."

OOC: YAY BUSH
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 16:28

Lyanna raises an eyebrow at that

Diana: they're soldiers. If they're capable of fighting, their duty isn't done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 17:00

Tyren: "They were deemed combat ineffective. Perhaps a tenth of the regiment was alive and uninjured."

Laurence: "You think i'm chummy with the church?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 17:25

"So shove em in another regiment?"

Lyanna: *shrugs* we don't exactly know eachother intimately
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 19:08

Laurence: "Probably a good thing."

Tyren: "the ministorum decided it was more useful to simply raise another regiment."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-04, 23:48

OOC: THE WELSHMAN HAS LANDED!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-05, 01:51

OOC: HUZZAH
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-05, 04:41

"Bloody idiots"

Lyanna: maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-05, 17:34

Tyren: "Most humans desire more than simply war. It is good they were allowed to seek other things in life."

Laurence: "Keep some plausible deniability in the relationship."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-05, 23:31

OOC: So the planet isn’t about to be invaded right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-05, 23:32

OOC: Oh yeah the planet is boutta get fukt. Iron warriors and khornates.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:00

OOC: Who on the planet knows?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:04

OOC: Laurence, Lyanna, Tyren and Diana.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:12

OOC: Alright, so surprise attack
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:18

OOC: They have enough time to get stuff prepped. Maybe a month out. But time speedin and such.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:23

OOC: Okay, should I do the whole prep thing behind the scenes?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:43

OOC: what are thou planning?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 00:49

OOC: Well if they know beforehand I can use it as an excuse to try n talk George into introducing our knights. Plus since my regiments are redcoats you can guess how they’ll deploy, future esque star forts with Las-cannon batteries, thin red lines of men either inside trenches or behind ferrorcrete barricades. Cuirassiers and dragoon’s hidden in treines ready to flank the besiegers.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-01-06, 01:17

OOC: they will be facing... space marines. In no small numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next