Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 04:47

anne:...I.,...might make sure jack's okay

Noctis:...*helps him up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 04:50

Hera: "If you can find him. Fuck knows where he's at."

He growls as his shattered spine takes weight. "Nope... nope... nope." And lowers himself back to lying on his back. "You think i would be used to this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 04:51

Anne: I'll go have a look.

Noctis:... Used to, sir?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:00

Hera: "Good luck. Don't go collapsing in some companion way somewhere."

Mac: "Aye... take a vox with you."

Raeven speaks through gritted teeth. "Give it a minute..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:00

Anne: I'll be fine...but will do

Noctis:....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:07

Hera stands up, and wanders off to go collapse in a bed, and mac just leans back on the sofa.

Mac: "See you do...."

A long minute passes. Then his flesh slowly begins to knit together. With assistance from him, holding his intestines in. The muscle and skin seems to wriggle and crawl over itself, pulling back together. Bone cracks and snaps as it reforms.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:08

Anne pauses, surprised at Mac's concern. then she stands up.

Noctis:...I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:16

He breathes out heavily, and closes his eyes. Without those striking green eyes, and his face so much at peace, the realisation hits anne that the soldier likely doesn't have much left in him. Without a grin across his lips, and a sparkle in his eye, he looks so... old.

Raeven: "You knew... what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:34

Anne:...you okay?

Noctis: Perpetual. The lord commander told me he'd read about them. I had a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:38

"Just tired... I'd go with you... but... Need a few winks."

Raeven laughs, then immediately regrets it, as it turns into a coughing fit. "Smart boy..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:39

Anne: You get some sleep...got to do this myself.

Noctis: showing me your old armour gave it away a little, sir. *kneels down* You going to be alright sir?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:42

"Hmn... don't worry the poor lad too much, will you?"

"Alright? Hmn. You know much, about perpetuals?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:43

Anne: I'll do my best.

Noctis: You can't die.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:46

"Good lass..." he breathes out heavily again, and shuffles lower into the sofa cushions.

Raeven: "Yes... the universe is rather insistent on it. I will always be alright,Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:48

anne stands up and goes to leave

Noctis: I meant the pain, sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 05:51

He shifts, hugging the shotgun to his chest, holding it by the barrels.

Raeven: "Pain means nothing without injury."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 06:03

*she leaves, and goes looking for jack*

Noctis: still hurts.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 06:17

Jack is... well jack is jack. She finds his armour in the armoury. Left empty. The corridors feel very empty. A whole ship, for a man like him to hide.

Raeven: "True. But pain is not death. It reminds us that we are still here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 06:18

she keeps looking till she finds him

Noctis: aye. Spose so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 06:44

Jack is not an easy man to find. essentially, it relies on him wanting to find you. Walking down a companion way, she hears a thump on the deckplates behind her.

Raeven: "You cannot tell a soul of this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 06:45

she heads in that direction

Noctis: As you say, sir.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-15, 19:49

OOC: I'm back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 00:57

As she turns, jack is right there. Slowly straightening up from crouching.

Raeven: "I... I will explain to you later."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:05

Anne:... hey

Noctis nods, offering the captain a hand to help him up

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:20

Jack is back in his old clothes. How he was when Anne first met him. A ragged, dusty tan shawl across his shoulders, and a scarf around his neck of the same colour. Festooned with blades, surfaces scrubbed matte. And his own swords. Long and short. Not the blades charles gave him. His eyes meet hers, those deep blue eyes, with grey around the edge of the iris. He doesn't say a word, but his face speaks volumes. Remorse is etched into his features.

He takes it, and drags himself to his feet. "The sword... Have to find that, first."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:27

Anne:... are you...alright?

Noctis: the sword?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:32

"I have been better." The barest hint of a smile, lifts the corner of his mouth. Not even a shadow of the gleeful ear to ear grin anne found herself falling in lo... no. Lets not think about that.

"His sword... The one i carried with me.... *He shakes his head* The big one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:33

Anne:...oh jack....I'm sorry. This is my fault.

Noctis: right. Sorry sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:37

"I'm sorry it took me so long..."

Raeven: "It's fine, Noctis... Congratulations, on the kill, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:46

Anne:...No. I was an idiot... it's on me. You pulled me out, didn't you?

Noctis: thankyou sir. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:47

Jack: "...Not before they hurt you."

Raeven: "If anyone, you can afford to be tardy with me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 01:48

Anne: don't...don't blame yourself for that.

Noctis: If you say so sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:01

Jack: "I do. I hurt you, so you went to fight, so you would forget, then you were taken with David."

Raeven: "Do you know how many times i have died, Noctis?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:05

Anne: I shouldn't have been so stupid about it.

Noctis: no.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:05

Jack: "Maybe. But it was my fault."

Raeven: "Neither do i. That means its a lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:12

Anne reaches out and puts a hand on his shoulder

Noctis nods. his helmet still masking his expression.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:17

Jack looks down at her hand, then back at her. "I'll be quicker next time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:18

Anne: you didn't hurt me. You saved me. I'd be dead without you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:31

Raeven bends down, and lifts the blade from the loose stones that constitute the sloping floor. "There she is." Its a truly huge blade. As tall as an unarmoured astartes from tip to pommel. Its blade seems to contain every shade of a sunset.

Jack: "I hurt you when i said no."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:32

Noctis: impressive sir.

Anne: Jack...it's not an attack against me if you don't feel how I do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:39

Raeven: "It belonged to a dear friend."

Jack: "I wish i could. But... its just not me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:40

Noctis: ...sorry sir.

Anne: I know. *she smiles* I was stupid to think otherwise. I like you for being...well. You.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:42

Raeven: "He's been dead thousands of years. Its... *he chuckles* Ancient history."

Jack seems to struggle to find words for a moment, then simply smiles. "Thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:52

Noctis:..the heresy, sir?

Anne: I care about you jack...a lot. But I won't ask you to do anything that you cannot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:56

Raeven: "He led the remains of our forces, after the Istavaan atrocity... Praetor Pyriel."

Jack: "It's nice. To have someone care."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 02:59

Noctis: I have heard of him.

Anne just smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 03:10

Raeven: "I was not with him. I wish i was... I regret that i did not see him again, after we deployed to that blasted system."

Jack: "Thankyou. Anne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 03:12

Noctis: you kept up the good fight without him, sir.

Anne: It's fine. Really.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 03:16

Raeven looks at noctis, for a solid ten seconds silently. Then starts walking back up the vent "We should move"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 03:19

Noctis: yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-04-16, 03:23

He silently walks up to the surface.

jack looks like he has no idea what to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next