Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:07

"What makes you say that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:13

Hakon: "When are the isles ever at peace?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:14

"...Long ago. Before dragonfire scorched the land."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:16

Hakon: "When stracia still ruled, by conquest. Thats the only way, the isles are peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:17

"Maybe. I have seen more die than you have laid eyes upon. I know how unending it all is."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 17:33

Hakon: "Then you know this peace is temporary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 23:38

"And I know I can hope for that to change."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 23:43

Hakon: "Pretty empty hope."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 23:44

"...and what do you hope for?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 23:51

Hakon: "What more do i have to hope for? I've a bed, a roof, food and friends. Purpose."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-24, 23:52

"...you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:12

Hakon: "Fighting? No, not particularly. But i'm good at it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:13

"And you are happy to do so till the end of your days?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:40

Hakon: "...I'll get too old for it. Then... Maybe a little house somewhere, grow crops. Our Prince will be a king by then, i reckon he can arrange that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:41

"You have that luxury. Getting old."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:51

Hakon: "Ah, not if i die first."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 00:52

"Not my point..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:09

"You clavae not allowed to age hm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:17

"Permission has nought to do with it. I simply do not. I was old, when your great great grandfather was born. When your people finally united again under a high king to invade this slave kingdom, I had already seen three centuries pass. I was old, when the empire began to crumble, and when it was renewed once more under Alexios Magnus, the great purgator. I have seen more wars than you have winters."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:24

"ríða burt..." he says this with disbelief, After a few seconds pause, he adds. "That means fuck off, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:27

“.....how old are you?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:27

"I do not lie." *she looks at mordred* "I was there when your people were brought under the empire's boot. And I was there when they threw us back once more"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:29

“.....And how did we throw you out?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:32

"You mimicked our legions"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:40

“I knew we took alot from you, so the legions do make sense...How did we defeat the clavae?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:40

"Numbers, or balista. Its the only way you do it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:41

"You didn't. You defeated our armies, and we were forced to withdraw or be overwhelmed without them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:42

“Ahh, I know you and the clavae are the reason we employ so many Cheiroballistra. But I guess routing your legions does make sense. Though I did hope that we had found a way”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:43

"Indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:47

"Clavae an elephants. Balista are good for those too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:48

"Point being... I do not have the option of getting old and settling down. I got old long ago. And I'm still here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:49

"Ask that consul of yours. He's fond of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:50

"I will not leave him to face battle alone. He is the reason I still breathe. And while I have strength in my bones, I will ensure his safety with all that I am"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:52

“And afterwards?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:52

"I...will see"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:54

"Consul... that lasts a year? And after that he cannot be consul again for...? Maybe he'll retire, and you with him hmn?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-25, 01:55

"He will remain legate, unless he chooses to lay down his arms. If he does...then I will decide what comes next."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 00:36

“You’ve fought for 300 years..I think you atleast deserve a holiday”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 00:39

"Five hundred"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:04

“A year off at the least”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:05

"I know not what I would do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:13

“Explore, visit cymrai, see what life is like outside your legions”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:13

"... maybe one day"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:16

“I’ll see if I can talk my uncle into coming to my wedding, as a consul he’ll have a bodyguard. That will probably he you”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:17

"hm"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:23

“The offer is there, now if you will excuse me. I’m going to put a shirt on and find my uncle”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:24

she nods and turns to the other cymrai
"Who wished to try and best me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:27

Warriors: “All of us”

Mord: “Until next time Hakon” With that Mordred leaves, and finds a simple shirt to put on before making him way to Trajans tent
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:28

the tent is guarded as usual, but they let mordred inside. Within, the consul appears to be...whittling away at something. Wooden, long and curved, like a recurve bow.... a frankly enormous one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:31

Mord: “Uncle...What are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-04-26, 01:31

*he looks up*
"Ah, mordred, how are you?" *he keeps going*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next