Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 02:12

"You're not hurt?" He whispers softly, concern etched into his tone.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 02:20

"Not even a little bit"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:00

"I hate this. I hate that you're in danger here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:17

"I've been almost perpetually in danger for the last ten thousand years big guy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:17

"I didn't realise i was in love with you, at the time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:18

"I know. But I can handle myself, Tyren."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:38

"I'm sorry. I... " He loosens his embrace of her. "It's just... I couldn't imagine loosing you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-23, 03:40

"I died once, Tyren. I don't plan on doing it again"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 01:35

Arteras looks up the building as he follows, fairly unimpressed by its diminutive size when compared to the hangars. Over the howling wind the distinctive bark of a Commissar can be heard as he orders people to make way for the incoming transport ship, and those who look to the skies see a gargantuan craft gently gliding toward them. It’s ramming prow is pocked with innumerable holes and gashes whilst the rest of her hull is but a silhouette against the white clouds above.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 14:44

"I know... It's just..." he hunches his shoulders, and lets go of her. "I don't know."

Viktor opens the door, steps through, and holds it open for them to come inside. They're met with a stifling warmth, and a room full of coats and boots. The walls to the left and right are taken up by a system of pipes, bent into loops, facing up at a 45 degree angle, so a man can leave his boots there, with the pipe inside, so the hot water flowing within will dry them. "Take your boots and coats off, gentlemen, you'll feel the benefit of it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 14:54

Lyanna gently puts a hand on his cheek "You big softie"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 14:58

"Softie?.. thats a new one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 15:00

"Never known an astartes to get so torn up over some mortal" she grins and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 15:11

"I don't suppose anyone could call you mortal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 15:13

"I suppose not" she stays close to him for a while, one hand gently against his face, the other still wrapped around him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 19:30

He holds her, with one hand on her shoulder, and the other on her waist. He doesn't speak, but simply enjoys the moment while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 19:41

"Maybe later you come to my room for a bit? We haven't had much alone time"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 19:49

"Of course. We've got a little time still."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 19:54

"I'll be waiting *she gives him a seductive wink*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:00

Tyren takes a few seconds to catch on, a perplexed frown etched on his face, before his brow abruptly raises, and he blinks a few times in rapid succession. "Oh. Oh i see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:02

she smiles wider "You'll get the hang of this eventually"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:31

"I somehow doubt that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:36

"I'll make sure of it. Besides, you're getting good at it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:47

"Am i indeed? Possibly the strangest compliment i have ever received."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:55

"It's not that uncommon among us mere humans"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 20:58

"Is that so? I didn't know you filled so much of your little minds with it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 21:14

"Oh don't think so lowly of us" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 21:55

"I read in a book, that you think about it every seven seconds."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 21:56

"don't beleive everything you read"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:02

"Perhaps you mature with age... or perhaps not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:09

"Maybe" *she winks again*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:17

The command staff enter and do so, placing their boots and greatcoats away from the rest of the clothes.
The younger members are clearly happy to be free of the cold, but their commander simply gives Viktor an appreciative nod, his face betraying nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:35

"Now i understand why the emperor made us no sisters..." A smile tugs at the corner of his mouth

Along the back wall, there is a few shelves, holding rows of plain, comfortable indoor shoes, which the members of Viktor's Entourage take, seemingly indiscriminately, and gesture for them to take also.
Viktor: "Take a pair, so you're not wandering about in stocking feet."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:36

she leans in and kisses him again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:37

He kisses back, and with that, we leave our lovely couple to have a nice afternoon in eachothers company because i'm running out of ideas.

Meanwhile, some shit is going down on charlie boys ship. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:52

The cadians are somewhat taken aback by this but do as he requests donning the indoor shoes and having a little moment as they get used to the comfort.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 22:52

days pass and the noose tightens. the outer trenches are built. then the inner trenches. then the rear lines. Soon a whole, nigh impenetrable network of defences is established all around the city. no way in or out, artillery and air strikes keeping any attempted counterattack from occurring. At this point the defensive air forces have been so worn down they mainly only have aerial recon craft left
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:02

Viktor: "Right, to business then! Karl, bring the maps up to my office. Gentlemen?" He gestures out of the room, then leads the way, into a well upholstered hallway, with a rather grand staircase leading up, lushly carpeted. At the top of the staircase, on the third floor, and straight through the largest door, into a suitably impressive office, with a large table, some 2 by 4 metres in size, and a desk facing into the room, with large windows behind it. Likely very impractical for the climate.

A few of the thunderbolts still fly, parts cannibalised from the fallen craft, and the men flying now worthy to be called aces in their own right. Not necessarily 'feared' but at least known, one aircraft in particular, painted with Aquila on her wings, crushing the iron skull in its beak, and hazard stripes on its tailplane, in mocking mimicry of the foe. The PDF call the aircraft, "Ironbreaker" She is credited with numerous kills.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:28

meanwhile, several botched attacks against the line have occured, almost all unsanctioned. This has resulted in numerous disasters and many prisoners taken by the iron warriors. Now they are brought, chained and en masse, into one location
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:47

Among them, is a young man in an officers coat, with tank commander stripes. Promoted well beyond his years.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:51

the young man notices he's getting particular looks from the guards
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:56

He keeps his chin high, and does not meet their eye.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-24, 23:59

one of them steps in his path, with a trench gun in hand, his face masked by the leering iron mask of the iron warriors. "Give me your coat."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:11

He silently holds up his cuffed hands, his face blank. He was obviously clean shaven, but his short time in captivity has lent him a scruffy shadow, and his blonde hair, held up in a short queue, has come loose in a few strands, one hanging across his face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:13

the figure sighs "Did I stutter, slave?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:16

Arteras: “I get the impression that this little building isn’t native to this land”
His command staff fan out, taking positions around the table as they wait for the map to be brought in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:20

"I can't take my coat off, with these cuffs on. sir"

Viktor: "An idea from those posh lot up north, Thought it was daft meself, but by throne it makes you feel good out the cold."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:21

one of the other guards speaks up
"Scum wants you to uncuff him"
"is that so?" *the guard approaches him, and hits him hard in the gut with the butt of his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:27

He stumbles back, doubled over, but keeps his feet. Breathing hard, he straightens back up to his previous ramrod straight posture, with only the merest grimace of pain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:28

before he can straighten up, the butt strikes his back, knocking him face first into the mud
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 00:30

He turns his shoulder, to avoid caking his face in mud, and smiles quietly to himself. ~I doubt you'll want the coat now. Idiot Heretic.~ Once again, he starts to rise after taking the hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next