Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:16

"But then, they died dignity in tact, and for good cause. I, for some throne only known reason, am still alive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:18

Sunset over no-man’s land transforms the landscape. The dying light, and sweeping angle of the sun, play tricks on the eye. The depths of even the shallowest shell hole become inky voids. Shadows move quickly, enough to trick the cautious lookout into seeing movement, conjuring phantoms. Something out there creeping closer.

A low bush, peeking from behind a mess of wire, becomes a dozen veteran imperial guardsmen, lasrifles rested upon the edge of a shellhole, waiting for the blanket of night to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:19

he shrugs
"If you're looking for spiritual guidance I'm not your man"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:22

"I'm asking why you didn't just let them kick me to death. I refuse to believe it was out of the goodness of your heart."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:42

"And why's that eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:46

"Because you're a damnable heretic?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:55

"Could say the same o you lad, from my perspective eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 20:59

He looks at him like he's a complete fool "There really is no comparison there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:03

"Why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:03

"Oh? Would you like the list?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:10

"From where I'm sitting its like this. We're both born to families and worlds that hate eachother. You didn't have nothing to do with why my people hate yours and vice verca. I weren't in the great heresy, I weren't fighting on terra. You didn't burn olympia to the ground. Sins of the father eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:14

"You may notice that you're invading my home."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:15

"You may notice I aint got say in where I'm posted"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:20

"Terribly sorry about that old chap, it must be awful for you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:23

"I aint lookin fer your forgiveness lad, I'd have asked if I was"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:27

"Whats your game at this man? Pity? Some scheme of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:35

he grabs a bottle of something "You just gonna stay in the doorway?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 21:43

"Until I'm convinced that i wouldn't be better walking off to cause general havok and die with some dignity, yes"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 22:03

"You're barely standing lad, how much havok can you even cause?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 22:09

"My tongue works enough to get me killed. I imagine a few verses of Imperator Tempestus Dominae would do it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 22:12

"And what havoc would that cause exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 22:19

"Supposedly, Pious verse should make you all fall to your knees and beg for repentance."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-25, 22:30

"Sounds like bollox to me lad. Hit me with it now, lets see if it works eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 01:00

“We could use this site as a rallying point for any stranded imperials, prepare a counterattack, and use the tunnels to transport men. Strike before they can react, wear the enemy down with guerilla tactics until we can strike a decisive blow”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 09:25

Viktor: "Yeah we thought that, but uh... Inquisitor said that ones a no."

Theres a murmur of agreement and some nodding that goes around the room among Viktor's 'command staff'

"I would rather hit you with a las-bolt. But i seem to have misplaced my pistol."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 14:34

"Then try yer holy words then, I'm curious"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 15:39

He clears his throat, then, in a strong baritone, he sings the first few lines of a locally popular hymn. "Fons est Macharius' a dextra videre, sanguineum peccatores peccatoribus impiis, perdere tincta cruore inrupit"

In low gothic, the hymn's meaning is thus. "There is a fountain that I see
Filled with blood drawn from Macharius' vein
The sinners, sinners plunged beneath that blood
Are purged of guilt's red stain"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 15:52

the man watches him for a moment
"Well, fraid it aint havin the intended effect" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 16:12

"Unfortunate, truly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 17:39

"Reckon it'll work on them?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 18:27

"Probably not. However it will really annoy them, which is almost as good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 19:32

"Not exactly havoc eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 19:41

"No, for havoc i would need a gun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:11

"And would need to not be hungry, tired, bleeding and bruised eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:17

"One could accuse you of enabling me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:20

"Maybe. You killed a couple o them 'purebloods' I wouldnt exactly cry about it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:29

"Purebloods? You're gonna have to bring me to speed on Heretic terminology."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:30

"Heard of olympia lad?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:33

"I have not, no."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:38

"The astartes here? Olympia's their old homeworld. So anyone with 'olympian blood' is superior apparrently. All the soldiers here are 'purebloods'. Well, save me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:41

"Right. Give me all your hand grenades and point me at the command dugout."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:49

"You say that like I have any. What idiot keeps grenades in a tank? The ammunition's hazardous enough."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:51

"A tank shell and a lasgun will do then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:53

"You sure youre not a commissar lad? Surprised youre still standing to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:56

"I'm an officer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 21:58

"Aye, we share that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:00

"Do officer's show discomfort in the face of the enemy where you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:08

"Incase you hadnt noticed, anyone but me round here woulda shot you or worse"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:09

"Well, would you like me to break your nose or some such? To make it appear as if you tried to stop me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:10

"I want you to sit down before you get yerself killed pointlessly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:15

"Pointlessly? I would say blowing up a command bunker would be rather fruitful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next