Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:15

"Pointlessly? I would say blowing up a command bunker would be rather fruitful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:23

"And the obvious imperial would get within a hundred meters of it without being shot....how?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:27

"That's a bridge to cross when i get to it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 22:44

"No it isn't. Youll just get killed within... thirty/forty seconds"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:07

He rolls his eyes, and shakes his head. "Well, I'll think of something... In the meantime, do you have any whiskey? My ribs are figuratively killing me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:09

He gestures to a bottle on the table
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:10

He limps over, and pours a glass. "So... This little conspiracy of ours..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:12

He raises an eyebrow as he takes a swig
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:15

He takes a mouthful, and sighs. "Not the best... But yes, our... arrangement." He gestures between the two of them with his free hand. "You help me kill as many of these, purebloods of yours, as i can manage, we set it up such that, it doesn't come back to you... You get your petty revenge, and i get to kill heretics."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:16

"Revenge? For what?" He chuckles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:20

"General unpleasantness? You seem not to care for them a good deal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:23

"Aye, theyre assholes but I aint out for vengeance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-26, 23:25

"Well, there goes my shot at martyrdom."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 00:19

"So, here's the deal. You want to get back to your side of this war right?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 00:29

He raises an eyebrow mid sip. "Yes...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 00:29

"I can sort that out. But I can't while I'm deployed. Meaning it'd have to wait till the campaign's done."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 00:43

"So... i watch as my home is burned? No, i don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 00:51

"Got a better plan?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:08

"Cover of darkness, is a thing which exists."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:36

"And which way would you go exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:42

"Up and over the moor, towards Auroram." (The other city)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:44

"Problem with that. Wanna know who's lines are behind these ones?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:47

"Do tell, good sir."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:50

"The iron warriors. The astartes. The lads who'd turn fifteen of you into a pile of twitching giblets without breaking a sweat."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:53

"Thankyou for the information, i suppose i'll have to go out the front."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 01:57

"And howdya plan on getting past the artillery trenches, the reserve trenches, the regular trenches, the bunker network, the barbed wire killzones, and then get through your own lines without being shot by twitchy night watchmen?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:01

"My plan, in its entirety, is to sneak past. It's rather elegant in its simplicity."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:02

"How do you sneak past auto-turrets when the kill zones force you into their fields of fire?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:18

"Go around? The line is finite"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:21

"Circle's a circle. City's surrounded."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:25

"And the second line behind, is astartes all the way?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:26

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:32

"Surely you don't have enough astartes for that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:33

"I aint the numbers guy lad, but there's a lot of em"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 02:35

"Well regardless, I shan't be staying a prisoner while my homeland falls to traitors."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:14

"You aren't my prisoner lad. Albeit, any other fucker in this vast network of trenches'd shoot you on sight, so might not be an idea to go paradin about. And as fer it fallin, its fallin no matter what ye do lad. Did the god machine not get that into your heads behind those parapets? Cause there's more where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:18

"Would you sit and watch your home fall into our hands, without putting up a fight for her?" He drains the last of the glass, placing it back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:21

"Would ya rather die here, or fight for your imperium somewhere you can actually win?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:24

"How exactly would i get off the planet? I'm afraid i left my wallet in my other trousers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:25

"I can sort that out once we're in orbit. But that aint happenin till the battle's done here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:28

"Once we're in orbit? Pardon me for a moment... You want to get me onto an Iron warrior ship?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:29

"You think the likes of me share the same ships as the astartes?" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:30

He waves away the comment "Semantics, the point is, how are you going to get me off the ship again?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:32

"I can get you a shuttle, enough fuel to get you to the next imperial sector, that sorta thing."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:39

"But... Why would you?" He points his finger at him "You'd be shot for this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:44

he shrugs
"Mainly cause I wanna help at least one of you poor bastards. Not exactly in a position to do more than that eh? Besides. Fer now I say get some rest. You look like you're barely standing. We can talk more when you're recharged eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:45

"Yes... That's reasonable, i suppose." True enough, he does look rather pale in the face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:48

He gestures to one of the beds. He notes there are a total of seven in the dugout.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:49

The guy pretty much just collapses into it the moment he's limped over. Out like a light
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:52

the other man sighs and lights up a cigar. Taking a puff, he stands up and walks out of the dugout, and climbs the parapet. He knows what's about to happen. The fireworks are about to start...

All along the line, the defenders suddenly note the flashes of artillery firing in the distance, in very large numbers, stretching along the entirety of the enemy's lines. Moments later, the shells land amongst them. And keep landing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2019-01-27, 03:58

The men of the PDF are more than used to artillery by this point, with dugouts deep and expansive enough to shelter the mainstay of the defence, while the brave men in the above ground bunkers keep a vigilant watch.

Laurence sits, comfortably on his heels, upon a low rising hill behind the line, watching the shells fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next