Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:42

Calton can see twenty bellow him sev
Ooc are they back on the ship i dont realy wantbto do the krogan fight right now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:42

Celi: Calton. please.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:45

OOC: Azrok, Sev makes up for his lower firearm skill thanks to the fact he can throw out turrets and attack drones in the middle of a fight.

IC:

Calton: Celi, Sev may be a worse shot than me but he's still more valuable thanks to his turrets, drones, and superior technical knowledge. Hell, Hermit is a crap shot with anything that's not a pistol and maybe a SMG and he's younger than me, less experienced, more cocky, and he's still more valuable simply because he's a biotic. I've got none of that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:46

Celi: I...I got you something
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:46

Calton:....Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:47

Hermit: "Woooow. That's pretty neat." *Grabs food and starts stuffing his face* "So, I don't understand something, Sneaky...Why exactly do Geth refer to themselves as 'us'? I know that some Geth can't achieve complex reasoning without other Geth, but why 'us'? Or, at least, that's what I've read up on you guys."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:48

Celi: on the last mission. I got you something.
------------
We are all geth. this platform contains multiple units currently
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:49

Ooc yeah calton may want to stay because sevs return maybe very tramatic for celi and keili
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:49

Calton: I....Why?

OOC: I never said that he was going to leave, Azrok.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:51

Celi: because I care about you dammit!
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:52

Hermit: "Well, that makes sense, but I never did quite understand why all Geth don't refer to themselves as 'us'. Maybe, one day...Well, who knows? Don't you value your individuality?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:53

*He genuinely doesn't know how to respond, not expecting her to get him a gift off all things.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:54

she's looking him right in the eye
----------------------------------
"We have none. we are geth. we are all geth"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:56

Keili: kharr i got you a gift here
Its a attachment from a geth juggernaut to suck the life out of enemies
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:57

Calton: I......

OOC:

Edit:

@Azrok/Gorath: Can Geth juggernauts do that?

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-06-22, 02:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:57

Hermit: *laughs and claps his shoulder* "Well, to me, you're Sneaky! We'll have to work on that." *has a discussion with Sneaky about the geth and the past*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 02:59

Kharr: wow, thanks
--------------
Celi: it's a new suit. Heavy armour.
-----------------------------
sneaky explains everything he can when asked
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:00

Keili: im going to our room kharr
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:02

Hermit: "I don't know how some of the others are reacting to me coming aboard..." *looks down for a second only to bring his head back up, grinning* "It's nice to make a new friend, though."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:03

Calton: I....I don't know....*Rubs the back of his helmet because of all the conflicting feelings he's experiencing.* I....Thanks, Celi. Thanks.....but...you didn't have to get me this. You know I like to earn my stuff. *Sighs* But...thanks. *Very awkwardly hugs her. His heart clearly isn't in the hug.*

OOC: *Sees Keili's line.* o_O

Hermit, you may want to avert your eyes, regardless of however minimalist the text may be. I can see where this is going.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:04

Kharr: see you there
-----------------------
Sneaky: appreciated
------------------------
Celi: it gets harder and harder to care about you when you don't care about yourself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:05

Calton: I care about myself, Celi. I just care about you more.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:07

Celi: and you have no idea how much I care about you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:08

Calton: I always think I do and then you prove me wrong. *slight, very weak chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:10

Celi: please. you putting yourself down like that just... it's horrible
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:10

Ooc no not whay you think arken
Ic when she gets there she sees a letter from sev about the mission he went on and that this will be the last he will be on the ship because of the guilt he feels from everyone hes lost
Keili falls to her knees crying as she found his crumpled up suicide note
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:12

Hermit: "Well, Sneaky, I think I'm done for now." *looks down at his tray...It's full of plates* "I guess I'll find a room and meet other people on board. You want to walk around with me?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:12

OOC: Aw, hell, Azrok......-_-

IC:

Calton: I.....*Hugs her again, this time a bit of his heart is at least in it. He still doesn't really know what to say to her on the subject now without potentially making things worse.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:14

Sneaky: if you wish
---------------
Celi: I love you Calton
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:14

Calton: I love you to, Celi. I....I'll try to improve. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:15

Ooc dont worry he didnt go through with it its why its crumpled
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:15

Celi: please, ask brother to help. he'll do everything he can
--------------------
Kharr: Keili....keelah what happened?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

Hermit: "Well, I won't force you if you don't want to, you know. You can do whatever you want to. It won't hurt my feelings or anything." *chuckles slightly*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:16

OOC: I know, but still.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:17

"we are still willing"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:17

She hands him both notes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:18

he reads them. then hugs her
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:18

OOC: Sorry, didn't see the new posts with my last one.

IC:

Calton: I'll...I'll think about it, Celi.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:19

she rests her head on his chest
"Fucking damn these suits! I want to kiss you right now!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:20

She hugs back crying
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:22

Kharr starts trying to radio Sev
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:23

Hermit: "Well, alright, then." *Gets up and walks alongside Sneaky, hands behind his head.* "For some reason, I feel like a lot of other people on the ship are upset and gloomy...Nah, that's ridiculous. I must be imagining things. Forget I said anything, Sneaky."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:24

Calton: I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:28

Its static the location does not show either
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:29

Sneaky: deleting memory log of that statement
------------------------------
Celi: shall... do you want to go somewhere more...sterile?
-----------------
Kharr is about to put his fist through a wall in rage
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:30

Hermit: "Was that...a joke? Did you just joke with me?...I literally couldn't tell." *They near a more central part of the ship. They hear voices.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:31

He only hears a static hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:32

Kharr: Sev, it's Kharr, can you hear me?
----------------------
"We were attempting humor"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:33

OOC: Hehehehehehehehe....Hermit, Geth have trouble processing sarcasm.

Edit: And Sneaky actually did get the sarcasm. Wow.

IC:

Calton *beneath his face mask*: o_O Wait...Are you...O_O....Erm...Celi...I don't think our relationship is there yet...*getting a bit panicky/nervous* plus, we'd have to take all sorts of supplements and immune boosters and antibiotics andandandandandand *broken record mode engaged*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:34

Celi: calton. it's fine. I know you're not ready yet. I just...want to spend some time with you, without the suit. to see the real you for a while.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:35

He then hears a loud roar the gun fire then static
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next