Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:35

He then hears a loud roar the gun fire then static
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:37

Calton: Celi, that still involves at least removing our masks and it's the same problem. We both know how sick we could both get from just removing our masks even in a perfectly sterile room simply because our suit environments are different so we'd expose each other to different microorganisms and and andandandandand....*broken record mode engaged again*
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:38

Hermit: *laughs ridiculously loud for several seconds* "Sneaky, you're probably the weirdest geth I've ever met." *hears talking coming from a central part of the ship as they get closer to it* "Hey, isn't this the central part of the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:39

Celi grabs his hand
--------------------------
Sneaky: affirmative
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:40

Hermit: "Who else lives on the ship? I already know the group that was on the Citadel."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:41

*Calton calms down a little but it's obvious he's still incredibly nervous and high strung about the suggestion.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:41

"Hundreds of dark void soldiers"
-------------------
Celi: Calton...if you're not ready...
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:44

Hermit: "Well, that means plenty of more friends, then." *Walks out to greet the soldiers with Sneaky*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:45

they seem pretty friendly usually
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:45

Sev+*crying* they took her i...*clicking noise followed by a loud bang and static*+
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:46

OOC: Hey, guys. I'm probably going to hop off for tonight, considering we're not at a point where Hermit is really necessary for story. I'm planning on getting back on tomorrow, though. Night, guys.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:47

Kharr:+Sev? SEV??+
OOC gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:48

Calton: I...um...I...I don't think I am ready for such a massive step, Celi. I....it's such a big deal and...I....I'm not ready for that yet. I'm.....I'm sorry, Celi. I really am. *He hugs* But when I am ready to at least take off this goddamned mask, I'll let you know.

OOC: I feel like Hermit is about to cause something akin to a riot. That or the end of all existence. And yes, Gorath, Hermit and I banter like this with each other a lot. That and I know him. He's to really over exaggerate something for comedic effect. And, Night Hermit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:49

Celi: please do. I want to see you. i need to see you.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:49

Static completely
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:50

Kharr: fucking dammit...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:51

Calton: It'll happen, I'm sure of it. It's just not the time right now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:51

Celi nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:52

Keili: what happened
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:55

*Calton hugs her closer to him, this time his hug actually feels meaningful.*

Calton: Celi, just promise me one thing, if we do go on this mission together: Be careful. I....I don't think I could survive loosing you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 03:57

Kharr: he was there for a second
--------------------------------
she's holding him close also
"and I couldn't survive losing you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:01

Keili: you mean hes.....
She tears up and tries to hold it back
Keili: he wouldnt want me to cry but i need a drink ill be back
She leaves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:01

Kharr: *grabs her* he's not dead. I promise you. I'll bring him back alive
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:04

Calton: Celi...um....if you want you're free to stay the night. I...wouldn't mind the company.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:05

Celi: I'd like that
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:06

Keili: dont lie to me kharr im going for a drink
She pulls away and leaves and turns on her invisibility
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:07

*He smiles under his mask before affectionately touching his face mask to her's.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:13

Celi hears On the comm
Keili:  +celi i need to talk to you now please its important its about sev meet me in his room* she starts to cry*+

Last edited by Azrok on 2014-06-22, 04:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 04:15

OOC: They were in Calton's room....Dude, that's creepy. For so many reasons. Also, since Gorath said he was heading off over on the Fallout thread we're going to have to wait for him. So...I'm heading off for the night. Later.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 16:56

+I...what happened?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:02

+ i need to talk to you in person+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:04

+I'm coming+
Celi: sorry calton I gotta go. I'll be back, I promise *she goes to see Keili*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:07

+*Shes crying*+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:08

she arrives
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:10

She finds keild looking at a picture of sev and his brother and sister crying
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:11

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:16

she hands her both letters
keili: hes dead celi hes realy dead
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:17

Celi: no *holds her close* Don't say that
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:21

keili: he's dead keili his last words were they took her and he shot himself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:22

Celi: he didn't! He's not dead you hear me? Until we know for sure that he's gone, he is not dead!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:27

keili: he blames everything on himself celi he blamed the death of his family on himself his friends you the missions hell even what happened to me and my family he blamed himself for it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:30

Celi: listen to me. until we know for certain he is dead, until we've found a body or something, we are gonna hold out hope that he's still alive, and we are gonna find him, you hear me?!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:33

Keili: abd what if we find him and hes not himself what then keep him in a cage like a animal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:40

Celi: then we help him dammit! don't give up on him!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 17:57

Keili: okay celi thank you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:58

she heads back to kharrs room
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:59

Celi goes back to see calton
-----------------
Kharr is readying his weapons
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:44

keili: kharr im sorry im sure hes fine and he will return probably soon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:45

Kharr is loading his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:46

*When Celi get's back to Calton's room, there's a note on the door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:46

she reads it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next