Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:46

she reads it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:49

It reads: "Celi, I'm probably asleep by the time you read this but you're still welcome to stay. I'm heavy sleeper so you probably won't wake me up. Besides, waking up to you wouldn't be a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:50

she smiles and quietly opens the door
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:52

keili: kharr im sorry Its just his the last of my family and I heard the explosion and thought the worst
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:52

*Calton seems to be having some sort of nightmare. He's mumbling in his sleep.*

Calton: No...No...Not again...Not again damn it.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:53

Kharr: I told you I'm gonna bring him back alive. and I meant it.
---------------------------
she lies beside him and gently takes his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:55

Calton: No....No...Please.....I....No....It...It doesn't matter....It's...it's all the same....*He's crying, and it's may be a sort of lucid nightmare*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:56

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:57

*He buries his head in his arms and pillow.*

Calton: No....not again...not again...No....Please no....I...I can't watch this all over again........*It's clearly some sort of recurring episode*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:58

Celi: *whispers* Calton
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 01:59

*He doesn't seem to hear her.*

Calton: No...No....*He starts to toss and turn violently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:00

Celi: *saying it properly* Calton!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:01

keili: kharr no you don't we have bigger problems if sev can survive shooting himself he can survive this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:01

Kharr: I made you a promise
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:04

kharr hears in the radio
+ kharr its me sev+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:04

+Sev?! are you alright??+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

*He falls out of the bed. From what Celi can see of his face through his mask his eye's are wide open and he's in some sort of waking nightmare.*

Calton: No...Not again!! I can't watch it all over again!! No!!! Stop!!! Stop!!! *He buries his head in his arms and begins to cry again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:05

she grabs him by the shoulders.
Celi: CALTON!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:07

*He glances around nervously, seemingly not knowing where he is. He then sees Celi and hugs.*

Calton: Celi.......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:07

She holds him close. she's close to tears herself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:08

Calton: Celi...I'm sorry you had to see me like that....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:09

Celi: what was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:09

Calton: It...it was a nightmare I have every now and then.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:11

+they killed her I loved her and they ripped her apart like everyone else in this damn expedition +
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:13

Calton: I saw them Celi....I saw them die over and over again...That nightmare always starts out the exact same way it happened two years ago...then....then the nightmare lets me try and do different things to save them....but the result is always the same.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:15

Celi: I... I have nightmares sometimes...about her....
------------------------
+I'm sorry Sev. I'm so so sorry+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:17

Calton: Celi...I'm sorry....Well, at least we're not alone in that regard. *Weak, sardonic chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:19

+ im going back just need to get out of here we woke it up and it talked to me I keep hearing my sister... shes angry at me+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:19

+I'll come find you+
-------------------------
Celi hugs him tight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:21

OOC: Aw hell.....Did Sev wake up a Reaper?

IC: *Calton returns the hug.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:22

+ no im getting in the shuttle now I should be there in two days+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:24

she's crying
---------------
+fine, but I'm sending a ship to get you here quicker+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:25

Calton: Celi....*he hugs her tighter*....It'll be okay. We'll both be okay......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:26

Celi: I... I want to see your face...so badly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:28

ooc a unique reaper who mutates the dead almost like the same effect as dead space it prefers to destroy some people mental wise some are able to snap out of it but its first attack is pods
ic
+i want to see celi if thats okay kharr+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:28

+that's fine+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:31

+thank you kharr ill see you soon I want to get some sleep so bye tell celi Im okay and tell keili to+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:31

+I will+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:32

he hangs up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:33

Kharr: *turns around* he's okay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:33

she hugs him tightly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:35

he hugs back
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:37

she goes to the bed and goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:37

he gets in with her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:38

she cuddles him and starts to sleep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:39

he does likewise
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:39

Calton:......I......Celi....we could.....just take our masks off without much a problem if we have the room pressurize and sterilize....Maybe but....*is clearly very nervous*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:41

Celi: if...if you're ready
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:46

Calton:....I don't know if I am but......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 02:46

Celi: if you're not ready, then I can wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next