Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:04

OOC: Um.....after looking over the posts again and mulling it over, I think Kharr was punching through a wall to get to them and Hermit and the others are heading AWAY from Calton and Kharr.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:05

the wall breaks down from the robot arm
Kharr: there you all are
Celi: brother!
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:06

OOC: Who knows? Maybe. Either way, knocking out guards always looks awesome when you're a vigilante or adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:06

Calton *to Celi and Keili, and clearly relieved*: Thank goodness you two are okay.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:07

Hermit: Breathes a sigh of relief "Good timing, you two."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:09

*Calton notices Hermit.*

Calton: Hermit!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:10

Celi hugs calton
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:12

Hermit: looks over Celi's head "What are you doing here, Calton?! Ah, well...Not really any time. You guys need more help? You seem like a moral bunch."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:12

The vigilante is gone but calls celi the voice modified
???+ the names Tanner+
-------
Keili runs up to kharr and hugs him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

*He quickly returns Celi's hug.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:13

Celi: keelah...thankyou for coming
kharr holds her close
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:15

Hermit: "This reunion's nice and all, guys, but we better blow this Popsicle stand before any more turian guards show up. (turns to Calton and Kharr) Where is your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:16

Calton *to Celi*: We weren't going to just leave you guys to rot in some C-Sec built cell. *After a about half a minute, he releases her from the hug and turns towards Hermit.*

Calton: I could ask you the same thing, Hermit. I didn't think you were the type to end up in a C-Sec cell. And as to where our ship is, it's in the docks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:17

the ground starts rumbling from footsteps again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:18

Calton: What was that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:19

Keili: hey where did the vigilante go?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:19

Hermit: Yeah, well...You know me, always ending up in trouble. Said a few wrong things to some corrupt turians and here I am. You guys have a clear path to the docks?" (Rumbling starts like Gorath said) "Oh, great. Another tremor. Let's high-tail it out of here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:21

they hear a scream followed by the sound of bones being crushed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:22

Calton *upon hearing the sounds*: Yeah, I agree with Hermit. We can all have a proper happy reunion once we're away from the sounds of mutilation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:24

Kharr:...it's getting closer....fast
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:24

They run as quickly as possible from the sounds behind them.

OOC: By the way, Gorath, you sure like adding in horrible mutilation and deaths, don't you? (Joking)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:25

Kharr:...you want whatever this is to go rampaging around the citadel?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:27

Calton: Okay, point taken...but we're in an enclosed space. Fighting in the open may be a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:28

Hermit: "Well, I guess we have no choice, do we? We need to take care of this thing first...All agree then? Besides, if we're in an enclosed space and have less movement, so does it. It it's that huge, maybe some of us can get around it and we can take it down from both sides."

Last edited by Hermit on 2014-06-09, 02:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:28

Kharr nods and cracks his knuckles
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:31

Hermit: "All agree then? Besides, if we're in an enclosed space and have less movement, so does it. It it's that huge, maybe some of us can get around it and we can take it down from both sides. If we let in out into the open, it could hurt innocent people."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:33

Calton: Well, in that case....anyone feel like setting up some traps? I brought a lot of extra grenades with me.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:35

The vigilante is behind kharr
???: so who are you?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:35

Hermit: "Wait a second, Calton. You see those sensors on the side of the wall there? They're used to scan the physiology of those coming in and out for authorization...They must have been damaged when the power went out a second ago...I could rig these to eject much more than a sensory scan...I could probably crank up the heat enough to do some damage. It won't kill it, but it sure as hell will hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:37

Calton: Since when did you have the tech skill to do that? Besides, even if those scanners could be used to pump out say...a damaging amount of x-rays, there's not enough power.

OOC: Is...stuff like that anywhere in Hermit's skill set?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:39

Kharr: sod off i'm busy
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:39

OOC: He has picked up a thing or two when traveling the galaxy for several years.
IC: Since I-Well, no time to explain. You think I don't come with power? *Holds hand up* I could probably pump enough juice into it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:41

???: ehm i can turn the power on with a click of a button you know
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:42

OOC: Wait...wait...What?! Hold on...hold on. Okay, this is probably my "Mary-Sue/Marty-Stu" paranoia coming into play but...Gorath, a little help here in sorting this out and helping Hermit avoid creating a Marty-Stu which I absolutely failed to do when I first started roleplaying? I don't think most ME scanners could be used to harm someone and....unless Hermit is a biotic (which is a possibility) I don't know how he could generate the power needed to run a scanner, let alone, run it so that it hurts something.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:43

Hermit: "That won't necessarily beef up the power in the sensors alone to make them more powerful than just average scanners, will it?...Oh, jeez. I thought you disappeared."
OOC: Hermit has biotic powers, but not naturally. Between these powers and some of his skills, I imagine he could rework it to act as a trap of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:45

OOC again: Yeah, well...Does this work for you guys? It would make a rather hard to spot trap. Also, if you guys want his back story, we can work it into the rp later or I can send a file to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:46

The vigilante scans kharr
???: huh looks like i freed your sister well i picked up weapons from some guards pass them around
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:50

OOC: Um....Gorath, help?

Okay...1) "non-natural biotic powers"...Gorath would probably know more but I don't think that's possible. You're only ever a biotic if you're exposed to Element Zero in the womb and that's pretty explicitly stated in the lore. 2) Like I said, this may be my "Mary-Sue Paranoia" coming into play and it's happened plenty of times before, mostly in regards to my own characters and such and I don't want to see a good friend make the same horrendous mistakes I did because of the consequences and the fact it destroyed my will to actual roleplay in an ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:51

OOC: Really? Well, what if he is exposed to it earlier in his life in such a way that the experiments done on him give him these powers? Is it really that "universe breaking"?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:55

OOC: If you remember, Arken, I did give you a file regarding Hermit's back story a while back. His back story is pretty dark. Also, I never imagined him as a "Mary-Sue" character, to be honest, so I hope it doesn't come across that way. Night, Gorath.

Last edited by Hermit on 2014-06-09, 02:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:56

sorry guys i gotta sleep now
gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:58

OOC: I'm...not sure, also, I think I'm overreacting and it's to early to say anything really. I just don't want you to make some of my worse mistakes, especially so soon. I just freaked out at the "rigging the scanner to be dangerous" bit because that's a really high end skill and I'm not sure our Quarian characters could do that and it freaked me out is all. Also, I remember the file, Hermit. I understand, this is just me being paranoid while trying to watch out for a friend.

@Gorath: Night, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 03:03

OOC: Thanks, Arken. Not trying to make him ridiculous or anything. He has just picked up a lot from traveling around a lot. Also, I think I will head off for tonight as well. Thanks for an awesome first day on here! I think I'm going to have a blast being on here with you guys! I'll plan to be on here about 2 o'clock US Eastern Time.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 03:05

OOC: Night, Hermit, and guy's we've resolved this for now. This was just me watching our for a friend a bit to much. Sorry about the drama. We're all good for now.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 09:42

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:12

Ooc hermit what race is hermit
@Arken i think sev could do it because he has a background in high end engineering and combat but hes not there atm
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:13

OOC ....for fucks sake....
remember how much arken praised that fucking misery mod for call of pripyat?
i would rather called it Mental Breakdown mod....
theres no fucking ammo, but mobs take like half a clip to kill. throughout the game, i got 2 clips to begin with, and managed to buy one extra... no more fucking ammo anywhere, except the infinite amount that all enemies have while shooting at you, which, btw, is lethal in like 3 hits...
theres no fucking food... i havent found a single food item anywhere, except the highly radioactive mutant meats...
theres no fucking money... a fucking headlamp costs more than i start with, so i cant even operate at night.... I just barely managed to keep myself floatin while my gear still holds, but theres no chance that i will have enough cash to repair it...
you cant get any fucking artifacts... pretty much everything is lethal until you get an environmental suit level protection, which costs 70K+... again, i barely manage to keep it at 5K....
my rifle would break down completely, from full state, in like 5 clips of shooting...
radiation is pretty much instant death... and theres no decent way of getting rid of it... they even made the previously radiation removing artifacts emit radiation....

bottom line: i cant do fucking jackshit... i cant even chase away a fucking dog pack! i have 2 clips of ammo, and even if all of them hits, its not enough! i havent even seen more ammo in the entire game! some pistol ammo on enemies, and thats all! I cant eat because everything is radioactive! i cant get artifacts because its instant death! even if i do get them, they irradiate me to high hell and beyond even if theyre only in my inventory! i cant even sprint 20 fucking meters despite being the muscle class! hell, i wouldnt even have a chance of clearing the two bloodsuckers from the antennae complex! even if they wopuldnt instakill me, i dont have, and havent even seen, narly enough ammo to kill a single bloodsucker!
and the fucking repair mechanic! it addeed at least 30 new repair materials to the game, and i cant even differentiate them! everything has so many fucking descriptive information that i dont even know what its primary purpose is!

I CANT DO FUCKING SHIT! /punches wall with all his might/

Arken.... fuck you... i didnt need to know that this thing exists... it causes a fucking mental breakdown... my life is stressful enough as it is...3 fucking dogs.... i cant even kill the 3 fucking dogs at the gas station with reasonable cost.... people randomly start shooting at me... everything costs so fucking much that i dont even dream of having enough cash... i cant even get any cash! just the initial gear and cash boost that the game gives, is barely enough to sustain gameplay for a few fucking days!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:35

Ooc: sounds like a joy to play.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:42

OCo. ..fucking...mental....breakdown.... in Heroes and Generals, at least i can shoot back, but here, i wont even have ammo after 30 secs of fighting....
i completed the Bandit ambush, and weapon dealers quests by letting the stalkers kill them all... i usually use more ammo in a single firefight, than i found throughout that gameplay... and im not all that inaccurate....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:47

Ooc: does stealth work?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 13:48

OOC. nope... all enemies charge me from beyond my vision range,... except the ones that are specifically programmed not to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next