Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of the dammed

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:25

OOC: Still trying to think of what chapter my guy will be from
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:26

Ooc: you people and your space marines...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:30

OOC: There is

So

Many

chapters

GOD DAMNIT
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:31

Ooc: choose one that has flaws and problems but is loyal, they tend to be the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:32

OOC: Oohhhhhh....Can I use a scout marine of my redditors draconic? BA successors who have pretty much been brutually fucked over by chaos and have seriouse flaws with there geneseed so a good portion of the survivors have fallen to the black rage
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:34

Ooc: you ain't gonna be a son of sanguinius! You know I have a weakness for letting them live.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:36

OOC: PWEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRETTY PWEESE WITH A BACON CAKE ONTOP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:38

Ooc: ...do not provoke meh. I iz the angrst mn alve.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:39

OOC: noh

plz nerush

wat ham you doing with taht
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:40

Ooc: make a choice or your a ultramarine.

You have 30 seconds.

Do not disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:42

OOC: REDDITORS DRACONIC OR IRON HAND
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:43

Ooc: iron hand it is.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:48

OOC: b-but

But...can I atlesat by one of my iron paladin scouts? Since they have some flaws...*Nom nom nom nom*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:51

Ooc: yes you can.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:51

OOC: YAYYAYYYAAYYAAYAYYA!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:53

Ooc: just beware... the city is not a safe place...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:55

OOC: I know it isn't

Tau
Human renergades
And nids

Althought, the first sounds delicious
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:58

fuck it
i'mma be
a.....
um....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:59

Ooc: Gorath, be a gunslinger, or a mercenary... Cos this place don't take kindly to imperials.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 15:59

Ooc: better to hang low than be bold as brass.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:00

OOC but that leaves so little to choose from.... unless I can be an ork. yes I'd like that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:00

OOC: even thought theres already imperial there? More to nom nom anyway

And I thought the choices were something imperial or tau
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:05

Ooc: no, spike, you don't understand, the planet fell years ago; it's like a giant pit of shit down there. Gangs, cults, secret police beating people in the street, millions of mutant and xeno immigrants, creatures prowling the cramped and filth covered labyrinthine streets that make no sense... diseases... rape... anything horrific you can think of has happened a hundred times over in this place..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:06

does that mean i can be an ork
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:07

OOC: Oh mah emperah
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:08

Ooc: orks would be down there, but they would either be slaves or roaming creatures eating off filth and scraps and butchering people and dying... but orks never truly die.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:09

OOC: If he is a ork

He will be murdered most likely
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:10

why would he be murdered?
you try murdering him 'e'll krump ya
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:12

OOC: Theres a thing called a bolter, you know

that thing which fires self propelled rockets?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:13

Ooc: right, although orks are durable and... near immune to pain, they're not invincible, and can't krump people instantly, also, you wanna be a ork, I expect you to act like a ork. That means beating people to death, pulverising innocents; gutting.. stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:14

OOC: And since the rest of us are imperials and we have to act like imperials

"KILL THE XENOS" will happen
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:16

Ooc: not necessarily, the ork will probably rip your throat out first.
Plus, I'm ok with a ork, as long as it isn't a stupid op one carrying a snaz gun around.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:16

and what if the guy with the bolter got krumped before he could fire it? also hyp it aint up to you it's up to nerus
and alright nerus
can I be a burna?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:18

OOC: It depends on how you roll
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:18

Ooc: ... as long as you know the risks. The burner orks use are cobbled together from broken or old.. or poor bits, and are quite possible to explode or break. You roll bad and the thing will break down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:19

OOC since when did things being cobbled together effect their effectiveness when used by orks? it they did everything they use would literally fall apart instantly
power of da waaagh n all that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:21

Ooc: and your ork is part of a waaagh is he?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:23

OOC: BTW, if we are going to take it in a order on who will roll and stuff, I call dibz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:23

OOC no but just by being in proximity to other orks (which he is according to you, there are others on the world) the power of the waagh is still generated. although admittedly it is all up to you
g2g now anyway will be back later
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:24

Ooc: I'll do it by age.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:25

OOC: Since he is a ork thought I still refer to my statment about us having to murder him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:29

Ooc: can you afford to kill a possible friendly?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:30

OOC: Im a space marine

We are imperials

There whole creed is very xenophobic, and besides, hes a ork..a single minded killing machine
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:34

OOC: "Blind faith and unreasonable hatred!

HUZZAH! HATRED"

Nuff said
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:35

Ooc:indeed, but let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:36

OOC
Ok, ill be a veteran Scintillan Fusilier, main weapon is a shotgun with an ammo belt full of shells.
Vetas Tek, Veteran of the 3-way war raging between the severan dominate, the Scintillans and an ork waagh. Has gained a hatred against both enemies (all severans and all orks) After a freak incident in which the orks and severans momentarily banded together to wipe out the threat of his squad. All men but 2 killed, including him. Escaped with a severed left wrist (replaced with bionic implants). Squadmember was killed on the way back by a stray ork slugga round.
Was awarded a ceremonial bayonet (useable as a trench knife) that slots onto the end of his shotgun when he returned for surviving the onslaught. Immediately promoted to seargant, and sent back in. Was responsible for the assassination of Big Mek Illfiksit, losing only a single squadmember and wiping out a garrison of orks. The entire squad was promoted to veterancy, whilst Vetas was made squad leader, and given numerous medals.
Later in the conflict his entire squad was given leave because of their great services, and then Vetas was reassigned to investigate said planet.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:39

Ooc: so you have a squad of veterans?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:40

OOC Meant to say only Vetas was reassigned, leaving the rest to stay in combat.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:40

Ooc: oh... alrighty.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:42

OOC Ja. He will have all the standard issue scintillan things, by the way.
4 Charge Packs - Charge Packs are powerful capacitor batteries used almost exclusively by Imperial laser weapons. The Charge Pack's size and make varies depending on the class of the weapon. In all cases, it provides shots equal to the weapon's full clip value and can be recharged when emptied.
Laspistol (Optional) - The Laspistol is the pistol version of the Lasgun, and this compact firearm fires a coherent beam of energetic photons that can burn through most materials.
4 Charge Packs
Combat Knife - This one-handed melee implement is the ubiquitous back-up weapon for warriors all across the Imperium, be they lowly hive scum or the elite soldiers of a Planetary Governor. Some, such as the Catachan Fighting Knife, are designed for a specific purpose, whilst others are more generic in nature.
Ornamented Light Carapace Armour - Carapace Armour is generally a sign of status and is mostly worn by Imperial officers, special forces and agents of the Inquisition. Made from moulded plates of armaplas, ceramite, or other strong, light but highly resistant materials, it can cover the entire body or just selected regions of the body depending on the desired level of protection. Kasrkin, for example, wear full-body suits of Carapace Armour, including a helmet, while most Imperial Guard soldiers are lucky to gain access to just a simple chestplate of Carapace Armour to wear over more comfortable mesh or flakweave suits. Some bodysuits have slots designed for simple carapace plates to be inserted in, so that the overall suits can be rapidly configured for as much or as little protection as desired. Damaged plates can in this way be more easily replaced without requiring the purchase of an entire new suit. The Scintillan Fusiliers, however, receive access to full suits of carapace Armour that are often ornamented in a highly baroque fashion as suits the tastes of the Imperial nobility in the Calixis Sector.
Scintillan Fusiliers Imperial Guard Uniform
1 Gas Mask
Annointed Maintenance Kit
Dress Uniform
Rucksack
Poor Weather Gear
Basic Tool Kit
Mess Kit & Water Canteen
6 Weeks' Rations
Blanket & Sleep Bag
Grooming Kit
Rechargeable Lamp Pack - Sturdy and reliable, glow-globes illuminate many an Imperial paveway and cathedral. Most portable ones are roughly the size of a clenched fist and can shine strong, yellowish light a dozen or so metres in width, lasting roughly five hours before their power pack needs recharging or replacing
Ident Tags ("Dog Tags")
Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer - A standard-issue Imperial text that covers a vast variety of topics, this book is possessed by all members of the Imperial Guard as part of their standard-issue equipment. The Primer is a basic guide that details everything a Guardsman needs to know: principles and regulations of the Imperial Guard, issued arms, attire, apparatus, and equipment, basic battlefield policy and Imperial Guard organisation and structure, elementary battlefield medical instructions, and a detailed guide on the foes of the Imperium. No Guardsman should ever be found without possession of a copy of the Uplifting Primer, for the punishment is severe. The Primer is a basic guide to life in the Imperial Guard and the tactics employed by its regiments.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:43

OOC: OI! NERUS! You know how I am starting guard now? Gonna paint em as severan dominate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of the dammed
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next