Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of the dammed

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:43

OOC: OI! NERUS! You know how I am starting guard now? Gonna paint em as severan dominate.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:48

Ooc: Ortus, thank you for the info, it is appreciated.

And spike that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:50

OOC: Yeah, thought of a way to convert female guard for em aswell, buy some wych helms and stick em on

City of the dammed - Page 4 Know-Your-Enemies---Severan-Dominate

Going to take a bit of converting with the helmets
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 16:52

OOC: Woops, didn't mean wych helms, meant female wych heads
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:01

Ooc: yes.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:02

OOC: Should be cool though
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:05

Ooc: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:10

OOC:..so..uhm..when we going to start
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:11

Ooc: when everyone is ready.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:12

OOC: I don't think we will get a 5th person..so when everyone is here we should contiune,
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:14

Ooc: quite.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:31

OOC: Herm
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 17:38

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:00

The air is cold, dust thick and smell nauseating, the people walk by in hordes, a constant chatter of hundreds of voices, many faces, all with a look of distrust and scheming towards others, no two faces look the same; race, tattoos, mutations, anything at all, but they all have one thing in common.

They all hate each other. Mugging, beatings, barbarity in its lowest form; even the law here is so corrupt they may as well be a gang of thugs; well armed thugs mind.

The sound of sizzling food, cooked by people making a living off the stupid who are dumb enough to buy the crap their eating; often not even real meat, just stuff that looks like it, but people put up with it, it's all they got.

The city is a rotting carcass, decaying from the inside out; once a crowning jewel of the adeptus mechanicus, now just a giant slum of villainy and suffering.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:02

Meanwhile, my scout, known as zantez , is in the deployment zone, or whever we are starting
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:10

The shuttle lands with a creak, the immigrants cramped inside, shoulder to shoulder on the cold grate floor come out and spread across the landing pad like a virus, screams of joy and woe becoming one as the people are freed from the cramped, filthy ship to be greeted by the dark city.

Zantez comes out from the back of the shuttle, stowed away in the recycling filter, and creeps off the side, climbing down a drainage pipe to come to the soggy ground below.

The scout wears his armour of the chapter, the Iron paladins, a cloak hung around one shoulder, wet from the light rain that pats against it.

A bolter is on his back, strapped around his body, pockets also on his chest, legs and waist, having supplies that will protect him.

He also carries a strange silver tube, hanging by a magnetic seal to his belt.

He looks around, his pupils glinting in the dark, a group is walking towards him, maybe ten or more.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:13

*He tries to find somewhere to hide, and waits for the group to walk past*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:13

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:14

OOC: FUUUUUUCKCKKKKKK YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:19

You quickly run behind a group of overflowing bins. A group of overgrown rats scampering away as he does so, and in the darkness, you see a large group of gangers, wearing scraps of armour, padded clothing, dirty hoods, and masks that hang from they're necks. They seem drunk and walk past you oblivious. Talking about women and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:21

OOC: NATURAL 20 STRAIGHT AWAY! No wait until I get into combat as I roll nothing but 1s
IC: *Zantez contiunes down the way the gangers came from, begin very cautious for any unwanted attention...(BTW, does he have a camo cloak?)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:25

Ooc: it's not the fancy cameoline one.

Dim lights illuminate the city's cramp streets, the roads full of mess, the paths even worse, bugs and rats festering in the filth. People shuffle around, coughing and looking up into the overhanging buildings, a cold grey and dull bronze architecture fusing together, cables hanging loosely around overhead.

You have two options, cross the street, or go down either the left or right path.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:27

*He goes the way which looks more quiet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:29

OOC I'm back
so....are people fine with me being a burna? failing that I'll be a loota without a deffgun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:30

You go to the left, your boots squelching through puddles and rubbish; and you see what appears to be a hotel across to you, it's lights fuzzy but more welcoming than outside.

Ooc: yeah... but someone will likely kill you for it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:31

OOC: Ortus scittlian fusiler hates orks

Im a space marine

I hate orks even more than he does.
IC: *He goes inside*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:35

He's met with a room, white tiled floors stained with a dry brown subsistence, and the walls with clear bullet holes in the plaster.

A man, behind a bullet proof screen, large and overweight is smoking a small cigarette, looking at you and nearly choking.

"Hey, who you an what you want here?" He says in a very low gothic.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:36

OOC: I have a question, am I supposed to be meeting with the other people at a point?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:37

OOC then i'll burn ya. or cut ya
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:37

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:38

Ooc: no, your meant to be staying low and keeping the silver canister safe.

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:39

"I require a room"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:41

Ooc: by the way, you have 20 throne gelt.

"A room, that'll cost you 7 thrones a night"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:42

*He tries to barter so the price is lower*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:42

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:44

"Fine, how about 5 a night?" He seems annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:45

"Deal" *He hands over the throne gelt, not showing that he has anymore than what he is giving*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:48

"Oh, you might need these" he slides a small bottle to him under the screen, labelled 'bug repellent'

He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:49

*Stares back at him with no emotion*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:51

"You looking funny at me boy?" He leans forward.

"You ain't gonna last long round here"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:53

"We shall see.." *He goes to his room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:53

meanwhile elswhere Skorgun is busy torching buildings. with innocent people inside. and laughing while he does it
OOC just so you know, he has 'eavy armour, a burna, a few stikkbombs, a slugga and a choppa. any objections?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:56

Ooc: *grins* none at all.

A large group of people start to head towards him.

"Hey! You think you can burn down our buildings! You piece of fungal fruk? Your gonna get beat so bad!" Says the lead ganger, holding a bat edged with wire.

The scout goes up to his room, and as he enters, the smell is unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:57

"Heh, yuu luk tasty humie" 
he points his burna at them and pulls the trigger
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 18:59

Ooc: you gonna roll for that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 19:00

*He locks the door behind him and gets all his gear combat ready should he need it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 19:00

OOC right sorry
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 19:03

The flamer hisses and dies, a jam in the tubing.

"Would you look at that, old no brain got no lighter" they run at him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 19:04

he shrugs and chucks a stikkbomb
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-14, 19:04

In the scouts room, the sound of arguing can be heard outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of the dammed
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next