Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:08

OOC....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:19

OOC: this is good
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:40

OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 02:16

ooc: For Funzies, an intro...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

A heavy bolter blazed spitting out casings like a waterfall of bronze, the said heavy bolter being held by a bionic arm and an arm that looks like it was carved from marble to resemble the muscles of Hercules himself, the arms attached to a man, short, black, slowly greying, almost electrified hair, held back by a blood red bandana, slight ashen stubble, with an icy blue pair of eyes filled with murder and hate.

Of course that is almost run of the mill for a Catachan Sargeant.

"SIT THE FUCK DOOOOOWN!"

Stood on top of downed Chimera, currently pumping shells into a horde of brain dead, flesh lovers was none other than Sargent "Devil's Rage" Del Roth.
Ash fell from the half smoked cigar as recoil rocked his body, still stood, teeth gritting as smoke flared from his nostrils as if he were a daemon of hell flame itself.

Waves of undead exploded as the bolters round popped them like fleshy balloons, however they kept on coming.

"GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING HERETIC SCUM!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 02:23

OOC: WINNING!!!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 02:33

OOC: Fuck yeeeeah.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 06:57

It's been a week, and the city is rank with the sound of thousands of bloated flies... feeding off the walking corpses that shuffle around with tortured moans and cold, empty eyes.

Their skin, crusty and oozing a mixture of thick, clotted blood and vile pus from where large cracks have formed.

They died wearing what they were when they we're human. Scraps of torn, rotten cloth and fabric hanging loosely around them, some even fused with they're wearer.

The last imperial strongpoint, Amango spaceport, is slowly being overwhelmed... the sound of millions of moaning souls crying out to feed... this is the end. Now it's time to run.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 07:43

OOC Arkais.
That is one of the best intros ever.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 08:06

Ooc: I have to agree.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 09:39

Ooc: to simplify things, the imperial guard defences are evacuating civilians and non combat personnel off the space port, as they couldn't risk the undead taking control of the space shuttle's and such, they had to destroy them as they were overwhelmed. The people who were evacuated are in a convoy of trucks, cars and lorries.

The characters are in a back of a truck. At the back of the convoy. And your adventure begins here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:25

SPIFFING
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:31

Ooc: I know right.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:34

OOC well then...guess we're waitin on the others
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:48

Ooc: quite. Problem is that they are at school.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:48

OOC those bastards!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:49

Ooc: with their ED U CATIOONS
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 11:59

OOC Kill dem ALL
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:22

OOC: KILL 'EM ALL, RAAAAGH, BLOODY HERETICS.
RAAAAAAGH!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:25

Ooc: quite... so, you guys all ready and willing to face the hordes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:28

OOC well my guy is less than willing....but he's ready
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:30

Ooc: just don't go into a corner... or a dark place.. or anywhere.
Don't... make... any noise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:30

OOC of course
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:32

OOC: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
DON'T MAKE ANY NOISE?!

DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:32

Ooc: and for the love of god, don't get cocky.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:34

OOC you're talking about a guy who's the worst current member of an inquisitor's personal elite strike team. well worst current member. he aint gonna be very cocky
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:34

OOC: Psht, Cocky, I am so fucking un-cocky, I'm like, the most, Un-cocky guy in all the imperium.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:35

Ooc: that sentence alone...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:35

OOC what?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:36

Ooc: arkais.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:36

OOC ah
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 12:41

Ooc: you see.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:09

OOC: Give them a heavy bolter

Catachans love heavy bolters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:14

no
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:18

OOC HERE FEWLS
BASK IN MY GLOREH
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:19

OOC: How about no
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:24

OOC you sadden me
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:25

OOC: You sadden me

SO does YER MEM LELELELEL
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 17:08

OOC: So did you guys see the Primarch thing I did.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:20

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:24

OOC: EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:26

OOC: unless it isn't awesome
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:27

OOC: then we push it deep down where it'll never ever EVER be seen again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:30

OOC: TRUE DAT BRO *Fist bump*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:31

OOC: *fist bump*

So are we starting?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:31

OOC we need the DMe
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:33

OOC: oh yeah *sigh*
Well he said we're on a truck so our characters could chat whilst we are travelling
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:33

OOC: Yeah, my tempestus is going to be a total bro and go dawg at the end of every sentence dawg
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:35

OOC: fuck
My guy is welsh so, I'm gonna use a bow and pwn shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:36

OOC: Hotshot lasgun bitch

IC: *MEANWHILE, IN DA BACK OF DA TRUCK, my guy is just sitting there. hotshot lasgun in hand, his dark red eye pieces begin the only illuminated part of him, other than the lights on his lasgun*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:39

OOC: SA-80 pattern lasgun, badassery at it's finest

*stares at a dog tag hanging from his hand*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:40

OOC: str 3 ap 3 rapid fire

BLAM BLAM MOTHERFUCKERS

IC: *Silence*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: