Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:40

OOC: str 3 ap 3 rapid fire

BLAM BLAM MOTHERFUCKERS

IC: *Silence*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:43

A guardsmen, cadian by the look of him, holding a stubby lasgun in his hands, looks around at the group.

"So, I guess you guys aren't from here?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:44

*exhales and places the dog tag back into his breast pocket*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:45

my guy looks up silently at the others, in the middle of some rifle maintenance
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:47

The truck bounces on a piece of debris on the road, knocking the group inside off balance for a moment.

"Bloody rubble..." says the guardsman as he pulls his helmet upright. "So, where you guys from?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:48

*Strong southern welsh accent* You're new aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:49

"Who me?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:50

"No, I've been stationed here for months; but you look like you ain't, and I'm addressing any one who will bother to answer"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:53

*sighs*
I'm from Pembrokia, we're the bastards who repelled the first wave
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:55

"Aw, you want a medal?" The guardsman laughs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:57

my guy has finished cleaning the gun and starts re-assembling
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:57

*Silence from my guy still*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:58

"Hey buddy, not a good idea in a moving vehicle; you might lose a piece"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 18:59

"I know what I'm doing, but thanks"
*he's already finished re-assembling*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:00

The truck bounces over a piece of rubble again.

Ooc: roll not to lose a piece.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:00

OOC: *Rolls a 1, loses everything*

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

*Scowls at the guardsman*
You didn't have to mercy kill your fucking wife, you didn't have to burn her body to stop her coming back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:01

OOC I just said he finished re-assembling...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:01

OOC I just said he finished re-assembling...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:03

Ooc: and I say that you can't just skip it without risking consequences.

"Yeah, didn't have a wife... but you can't really expect me to apologise for something you led me into"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:05

OOC: gorath

The rules remember, don't whine and argue with the DM...you'll tear this RP apart again...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:05

OOC: Gor just roll please

I don't expect you to apologise, just have a little more respect for those around you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:06

OOC fine fine
don't get the point but fine
not arguing. it's just i already flat out stated he had finished
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:06

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:07

You almost lose your grip, but you hold onto the last piece and click it into place.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:10

Ooc: problem is, I can't really start without arkais or Ortus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:11

he finishes re-assembling and inserts a clip before pulling out his plasma pistol and checking the charge
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:11

OOC: Arkais is rarely ever on when the rest of us are on, I just got ortus to come on aswell hopefully...so we might aswell start
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:12

OOC: yay, true. Still you could use the guardsman as an introduction for our characters, so he could find out background, skills, etc

*checks the power pack on his rifle*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:13

OOC: My tempestus justs hates everyone and will not talk until further notice
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:15

Ooc: maybe if all the characters were not moody silent. Lel.

The convoy grinds to a halt. And the sound of muffled gunfire can be heard ahead.

The guardsman quickly jumps out, loading his rifle. And runs forward.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:17

*clicks the power pack back into his lasgun*
Ready?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:20

my guy puts a new energy cell in the plasma pistol and holsters it, pulling out the rifle and also getting out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:25

They see a cramped street ahead, large, blocked together buildings on either side of the convoy; and from the windows, the dead rain, either splattering on the pavement or raining onto the trucks.

And ahead, a solid wall is pouring forward, hundreds of groaning voices crying out for flesh, melding together with the terrified civilians fleeing from the transports.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:26

*lifts up visor*
My god..................emperor
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:28

Guardsmen trying to hold the line are overwhelmed and torn apart by rotten teeth and claws.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:35

"ALL GUARDSMEN FALL BACK NOW!!!"

*aims and begins firing into the oncoming horde*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:36

be back as soon as I can
IC My guy takes aim at them and fires at the undead
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:36

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:37

Ooc: poor... poor.. gorath.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:37

OOC: hahaha

Rolling for leadership test and accuracy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:38

I said rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:38

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:39

*my guy starts blamming zambies*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:39

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

OOC Ill be on in around 40 mins or so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: FUCKKK YEAEAAHHHHHHHHHHH FIRST ROLL OF THE RP TWICE IN A ROOWWWWW 20 STRAIGHT AWWAAAY
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:40

OOC: you bastard lilentos
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:40

OOC: FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:41

OOC: Bitches be jealous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: