Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

familiar faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:15

he walks away to his ship
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:48

A asari sits next to daria she's obviously a dancer on her break
"Hello your new around here "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:57

"Do I gotta tell you to bugger off aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:01

" it just looks like you need a friend I only have this job to pay for college"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:02

"I'm just here to get completely plastered"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:05

May I join you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:05

"As long as you aint annoying"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:23

My sister Vendell has been missing for the past two days so I need someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:40

"Booze'll help you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:42

I get free drinks anyways si what do you want I suggest the mango Rita because those are sweeter and they will get you drunk faster
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:47

she shrugs
OOC g2g
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:37

Here I'll get you one
She orders two
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:43

suddenly a strange large suit of armor bearing strange markings bursts threw the wall
Dargoth: ugh last time I let gork talk me into anything.......the fuck am I now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:44

Daria: *turns* You're here too huh?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:45

Dargoth: Daria? what are you doing here...and where is here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:47

Daria: I'm hoping the answer is at the bottom of this glass
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:50

Dargoth: I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but I can always tell when something's upsetting you so spill it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:51

"I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck's going on"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:54

well last thing I knew I was leaving the heart of the warp and something big smoky (Balrog) and on fire bull rushed me threw a tear in reality which lead me here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:55

"We just exited the webway and BAM we're here"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:57

Dargoth: well now I can barely feel the warp and were in a big metal tube thing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:58

"I just....ugh i need another drink"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:04

Dargoth unhooks a flask from his waist and hands it to Daria
" here this should do its 200% proof so its pretty much fire water, but it should do the trick"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:09

"Thanks Dar"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:09

*the warp afflicted beings notice their connection to the warp dampening, as if something or someone was blotting it out*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-08-04, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:12

daria looks confused
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:14

Dargoth is a chaos lord with a lot of power, also hes half demon and human.
Dar: well that feels foreboding
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:17

*the effect slowly becomes more potent as their connection to the warp weakens*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:18

she reaches for her blades
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:19

dar draws his
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:23

*their connection to the warp disappears and is replaced by a growing pain*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:25

Dar: anyone else feel like puking blood....no just me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:27

"Nope. I can just feel the booze"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:27

*a figure walks in with a noticeable increase in the pain your characters can feel*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:28

welp six crowns that's the guy with the pain aura
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:28

Daria just takes another drink
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:31

the guy kinda looks like an inquisitor without the hat; long flowing coat, carapace armour, power swords, but he lacks any imperial insignia

*the figure looks at them and they're suddenly overcome by a surge of hatred for this stranger*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-08-04, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:32

daria's too drunk to care
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:35

so is mind effects your shtick?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:38

He's an incredibly potent pariah, able to control the effects of his mutation. Also on the run from everything in the imperium

He nullifies the local warp
Immune to warp related powers
Has a natural aura of hate causing most people to be VERY hostile toward him etc
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:39

OOC also if you weren't a flashgitz guy dargoth has 2 swords the first is Ravager and it looks like this
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/360/d/2/alternate_soul_edge_form_by_mhezzu-d35c5qb.jpg
the second is Skors fang and im still looking for a good image for it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:40

Dar: well you lost in this dump to?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:42

OOC: I never made an account on flash gitz but I do follow their content

Also sweet!

*the effects of his presence dissipate as he realises what your guy is*
"Beats being swarmed by Nids"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:45

Dar: I have a few old scars that can attest to that
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:46

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:49

Bush: *a slight grin appears* "Bushwookie" *he holds his hand out*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:53

Dargoth: Dargoth (he shakes Bushwookie's hand) and my friend drowning her sorrows is Daria
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:55

Ooc you do know they are in a different galaxy pretty much they are at the citadel from mass effect 
Ic
The bartender sees the flask 
"Hey what the hell that's bad for business
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:56

OOC: should point out that's a callsign
I know they're at the citadel, magically appearing out of nowhere is a speciality of mine

"A pleasure.....nice sword"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:57

OOC yep
IC: probably kicks better then what you got
and swords actually made ravager here myself (via an elder soul forge) and fang I found
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 23:02

"Wow....daemon sword?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next