Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

familiar faces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 22:55

*psychic*
"We are so fucked"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 22:57

psykic
"but how did this happen? how did we stumble across this place?"
meanwhile the two are giving the turian an eerie silence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:05

psyckic
"How the fuck would i know? i don't think we are even in our fucking galaxy anymore"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:06

psykic
"that... sounds about right. who knew the webway could extend this far out"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:42

psychic
"Not me"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:44

psykic
"it's pretty apparent you didn't"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:48

psychic
"well fuck"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:50

psykic
"play along?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:55

she nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:59

To be honest you two aren't the first to be a new discovery around here the other is at the bar but he's more of a quiet type but yet again I'm afraid of him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:59

Faelwen glances at Daria
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:07

He's a human but his armor and weapons are strong and I just get a war vibe from the guy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:15

Daria shrugs
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:24

"odds are, he's from where we're from"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:27

So do want to go to the bar or a living quarters?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:34

Fae looks to Daria again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:34

"Bar. Now."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 00:53

He leads them to the bar 
There are dancers lights music drinks dance floor and life all around
"Well here it is"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 01:00

daria walks right up and buys a shit tonne of booze
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 01:23

A human wearing a helmet and heavy armor 
(Show you a video of armor later when I find it)
???:what are you I must be drunk or there are more species here then I thought
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 09:45

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm a go fuck yourself from planet dickhorse"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 09:48

ha ha ha how about you get a private room because I have far more to worry about then some bitch with a attitude
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 09:49

"How about I shove my fist so far down your throat that i can pull your balls off from the inside?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 09:52

at this point that will only be a blessing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 09:58

"Just fuck off I aint got time for this"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:02

yeah I got to get back to where im from and hunt that bastard typhus down
he then slides a shot of whiskey to her as he walks away
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:11

she keeps drinking
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:13

he walks up to fae
"whats your friends problem if you dont mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:15

"well...... my guess is, shit looks dark for this place. with hardly any military presence anything from where we're from will dominate this place with ease. I think she drinks to the coming bloodshed the likes of which the natives can't fight back"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:17

"huh where im from all we know is war we have brought all of our enemies to their knees until our allies betrayed us"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:20

"where we're from, our only allies are within our own race in most cases. I think it's safe to say this isn't our galaxy"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:23

" yeah this isn't mine either where im from there is always someone willing to pay good money for someone elses head im Grados Nakar'mir Im a mandalorian"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:23

"... Manda-what-now?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:25

" mandalorian"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:25

"... I'm Eldar, Faelwen's the name"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:28

nice to meet you so whats your profession im a bounty hunter I mostly hunt down the low lifes of the galaxy until my oldest brother killed my middle brother and murdered my wife and child
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:46

"I'm a howling banshee"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:53

" I have no clue what that is to be honest it sounds like someone with a lovely singing voice"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:00

"you best be joking..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:01

well I kinda am but I still have no clue
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:03

"it's an Eldar warrior aspect composed of warrior women who's battle cries are amplified to pierce the very hearts of their enemies"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:04

"huh well I still bet you have a lovely singing voice"*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:06

"don't even go there"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:10

" you know this is the longest conversation ive had in a long time let me buy you a drink or two"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:41

"um... ok"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:50

daria is glaring at the mandalorian
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:52

"oh it looks like your friend doesn't like me talking to you"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:56

"that'd be the assume hostilities reaction. of course now I'll decline that drink you offered"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:03

hey if you want some mandalorian whiskey visit me at doc 6 bay 7
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:12

Faelwen purses her lips at the thought
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:15

he walks away to his ship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next