Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consortium plotline... because why not...

Go down 
+4
Gorath
Faelwen
Berric
Nazamroth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 07:58

and you didnt even reply to the IC comment, arkais....shame on you...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 08:26

OOC. ...fuuuuuck me.... i ran out of games to play, yet again... i either get bored of them too quickly, or grind through them too quickly...
and steam aint no help either... it also listed a game under "strategy"....thought it might be interesting... the gameplay vieo shows that its only strategy element is basically choosing where to rampage in a 2D shooter game...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 10:33

OOC: play the total war games!
Or failing that COMMAND AND CONQUER!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 10:42

OOC. command and conquer pissed me off... i ragequit deluxe -d out of it... meaning that i instantly deleted it as well...
i hate it when a game forces you to multitask so hard when humans are famously inept at that, especially when using a screen and keyboard rig where you obviously can only do one thing at a time...

i decided to try "Enemy Front" now...  i find it intriguing that they supposedly added stealth gameplay to it, yet any guard can notice me in 2 seconds through 5 meters of thick bushery(i know i made that word up)... also, apparently, hearing one small noise warrants attention(logical). hearing a second noise is instant city-wide alert... i know i complained about the opposite in sniper elite, but this is overkill... stealth is simpy too bothersome like this... especially since it has no manual save feature...

Edit: and now theyre even more trigger happy... they hear something from a bush, and the entire camp starts blazing away at said bush at full auto... and they have no idea that im even on the map either...

Edit 2: at least the games idea of "infiltration" does not exclude "murder everyone in your way, in whatever way you deem fit", or i wouldbe in real trouble with these mechanics....
also, if enemies are so perceptive that they can spot me through a fucking jungle, how come they can only hear a stone from ~5 meters tops...

Edit 3: considering that im supposedly a writer who just happened to be caught up in occupied france, i handle small arms better than seasoned soldiers... seriously, i reload and use bolt actionm at least twice as fast as trained soldiers and seasoned veterans...

i also like the fact that a german soldier just unleashed ~40-50 bullets at me on full auto... from a standard MP-40... i hope im not the only one who sees a problem here...
he is also either the worst shot ever, or im superman, because he was shooting at me from the side, i wasnt in cover, and i barely got down to half health before turning and killing him too...

oh, and the germans seem to have perfected stealth technology in WW2! i heard a truck approach the hous i was in, unload a platoon(botrh points supported by my HUD radar), and did not hear it go away, yet when i charged out, slaughtered them all, i saw no truck where they disembarked from..... truly marvelous

just noticed that i would probably set some world records at running too! ~500 meters in ~15 seconds? i wasnt even sprinting either! this is one helluva writer, lads
Now imagine me trying to enjoy watching a movie... yeah, i dont remember when it happened last time either...

"Get a bazooka, or two grenades to destroy the tank."
Disregarding the fact that the Panzerfaust cannot be classified as a bazooka, i doubt that two frag grenades would have the same effect on the panzer IV.

I have to give credit to the though. The graphics turned out really good. Enemies wearing camo patterned/colored uniforms really can blend into their associated sorroundings, and can be hard to spot without muzzle flashes and HUD radar. And the sounds seem to be quite realistic too, from what little i know.

Maybe this is some alternate reality... that might explain stuff... stuff like how both sides can shrug off rifle shots without even flinching(including clean headshots), or how i can just wade thrugh machine gun crossfire, constantly being hit and not die

Im also pretty sure that weapons are more like "fire modes" in this game... their damage does not seem to be correspondent to what they are, but who wields them. Grunts shooting me with MG, barely get damaged. Me shooting them with SMG, moderate damage. Officer shooting me with pistol, almost instakill.

We captured a church. The germans want to take it back. as soon as their counterattack starts, the air raid sirens are turned on... i mean... why...? they are in control of the city, its their(rather few) aircraft flying there, and their attack... why would they sound the sirens and warn us of their attack instead of simply obliterating us...

Wow... dat voice acting... a guy (supposedly) got injured when a Stuka hit the church... his "screams" were pretty much like that scene when peter griffin hurt his knee...

Also, the church was under assault from the front. i, a lowly writer was chosen to be our sniper. then a tank showed up. logical course of action? sniper rushes down from the tower, through the street, into a conveniently place crater where the tank cant see me, but i can perfectly see it, pick up the panzerfaust that totally accidentally fell there during the assault, perfectly placed on a crate in a very visible spot so the stupid polish resistance fighters could spot it, and use the random course of events that thus placed you facing the belly of the tank, with a panzerfaust in your hands. oh, and totally disregard the fact that the explosion would most likely at least injure you too from this distance... possibly kill you

You know, im actually enjoying this. its just the type of thing, thats too stupid not to enjoy...

I also have to praise german discipline and training. even in a hail of bullets, they all disembark from their vehicles in perfect coreography, and stand at attention before charging into battle. of course, there are a few with rather limited repertoirs of cursse words that they shout when hit. its just "Scheißee! Scheißee! Scheißee!" though. these rebellious elements are quikly dealth with, luckily

I blew up a bridge, and crashed a military train. apparently, i used silenced explosives, because none of the germans in the outpost like 200 meters away noticed it. i may have also erected one of those hollywood facades about a completely normal valley with a bridge, because the ruined bridge, trainwreck ,and mangled bodies are clearly visible, and none of them are too bothered by it. of course, if they heard movement in some bushes,... well, that would be worthy of a declaration of war against nature.

Wow, they have freerunner soldiers in the Wehrmacht?! that german just ran at me stannding perpendicularly to the surface that bent ~45 degrees to the side! truly marvelous

My reputation seems to preceed me by now! i havent even fired a shot yet, just walked towards the enemy, and they are already running away into cover, panicking, and swearing... beware, The Writer is coming for you!
"Im George R. R. Martin, and i have come to write you all out of the story..."

Apparently, going within ~5 meters of a flaming wreck kills me faster than machine gun fire. on the other hand, i can comfortably sit into and meditate in a campfire without any problem... ohmmmmmmmmm

Theres a walkway, witha stone fence at the edge, and a ~20 meter drop beyond it. there are 2 places where the fence is damaged, and wedges of aprx 20-30 centimeters in depth have formed in it. some genius decided that thats a security risk, si they put barbed wire into those spots... i mean... thats like putting a gate inm the middle of the field with no fence around it.... it also exludes the possibility of using those sports as firing positions, which they would be quite good for...

Damn german smart weapons! The built in IFF system recognizes the enemy through wals, and they can even shootme through walls! no wonmder i always steal their guns instad of my default ones!

Good ol' bash in the chest with the butt of an SMG.... always more lethal than 2 bullets to the head.

Erm.... warsaw uprisers seem to be using gasoline as molotov cocktail material... well, unless that is not the fuel type im thinking of, which i doubt, those are perfectly safe bottles of fuel.... you can just keep throwing burning matches into gaasoline, and it wont ignite... maybe in extreme heat(desert, etc), but i doubt it...

Objective completed: eliminate the german sniper team
uhm....no? i see at least 4 more in the building...

I like how my grenade exploded between 3 germans, all within ~3 meters, and none of them even flinched
man, this is a long post... anyone still reading? anyone read it to begin with?

I wonder if every mountain castle-cablecar combo is the same, or its like Hungary and the Lenin paintings. We got one painting of Lenin from the Soviet friends, and every artist used that as a schematic, so all the Lenin paintings were the same, just from different angles. Pretty much all the cablecar-castle combinations i have seen in movies/games/etc, are exactly the same, including this game...

They didnt really bother with the hitboxes either. guardrails are perfectly bulettproof, despite not haveing material in 98% of the are they cover...

I threw my weapon on the ground long enough to fire off a panzerfaust, and by the time i turned back, it evaporated! goddamn english garbage!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 16:30

OOC. so... i heard of how bullshit this "History Channel" is... i found one of their "documentaries" while browsing the endless expanse of youtube... i only watched the introduction and it was already clear that they are morons.... disregarding the fact that space travel and colonization is not history, Marsquakes...? seriously...? it is a well known fact that Mars has no geological activity... in fact, thats mainly why its so barren...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 07:00

AR'KAAAAAIIIIIIS! Your time has come!
no action?! i was just about to have your ass royally kicked when you disappeared!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 14:17

"Very well, let us begin."

He walks the Suit into the room, he draws the Force Katana...and he practices turning the force power on, it glows then bursts into life.

"Very good..."

"Psycannon status?"

"Psycannon is to be activated through your power source."

He focuses and guides the psychic energy to his suits shoulder, holding the modified Psycannon...only for it to power up...then power down, the Force Katana de-activates and Ar'Kais is breathing heavily.

"How [pant pant] do those grey [pant pant pant] knights do this?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 14:59

OOC. disregarding the fact that he was directed to the barracks, which i doubt is large enough for battlesuit combat practice. ill assume he went to the training grounds for whatever reasons he had for not following directions...

IC:
/so, assuming the above... he come sunder fire from multiple directions from among the obstacles and other objects on in the room. The shots seem to have little effect though, and the fire is poorly directed./
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:03

The suit seems to dodge well, the motors are very responsive.

"Ok, everything seems to work, I am going to the barracks now."

He leaves the suit de-activated in the training grounds, before following direction to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:05

OOC. ....erm.... he was under, (though not too dangerous for the suit, but is to him) fire, and he just peacefully got out and walked away? o.O
i mean the shooters are bad, but not that much
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:13

OOC: I assume it would have been a small test, obviously after some a good amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:15

OOC. actually, it wasnt... not for him anyway...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:19

OOC: Ahh I see, disregard then.

"Is this all the tests you have?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:22

/he notices that behind him, a bunch of guys are trying to set up some big gun....they are cleary not professionals... that was an euphenism... theyre like Dad & Co trying to assemble Ikea furniture without an instructions manual/

OOC. illustration for illustration purposes. disregard the EDF logos and shit.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:24

red faction eh?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:25

He motions his plasma rifles towards them and opens fire, rapid firing at them, attempting to blow up said gun.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:30

OOC. playing it. was the first thing that came to my mind when i realised that i forgot to sarch for illustartion for them. thought "eh, why not"
By the way, im actually rolling for these things now... mostly... so dont be suprised if serious shit goes down...

IC:
/they manage to set up the gun in their cover and start shooting at him with moderate success(not serious damage, but you dont wanna stay there for long). its basically firing like a 40 millimeter automatic grenade launcher... just way more high tech/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:32

He flanks to the left, still firing his Plasma rifles at the gun, hoping to literally melt the thing and have all its ammo explode.
'Shields at 59%'
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:37

/that happens. The crew is covered in some silver-grey ish gel clumps afterwards, though it seems to have no effect on them, other than confusing the shit out of them as they scramble for their guns. Meanwhile, another squad sneaks up behind him, and starts shooting at him from above and behind, which would be a good chance to "kill" him, but the dice gods intervened with an epic fail.../
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:46

He turns, aiming his plasma rifles at the men in the top, while his bottom pair of hands clasp the akatan tightly, ready to storm the heavy weapons team on a moments notice.

"Let the psycannon work...let it work."

The sound of it powering up, then down occurs once again.

"Shields at 24%"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 15:57

/thanks to the dice gds once more, the heavy weapons team fails to extract to new cover, and both them and the other squad are now pinned... yay.../
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:01

/Thank you dice gods/

Suddenly in a burst of energy the Psycannon flares up and is fully online.

"FIRE!"

He fires a massive blast of psychic energy at the men above him, before turning quickly, using the thrusters to close the gap between him and the heavy weapons team, slashing at them with the Force Katana, blazing in the light of psychic energy.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:12

/And now, through the miracle of post-modern technology, cut to a few seconds earlier, and a bit away, to the one in charge./

???: /thoughts/ ...inefficient... uncoordnated... they fail to exploit the few advantages they get... they fail to recover from disadvantages... ....i will have a lot of work before they can function as a security force... even so, casualties are currently not acceptable... /after a "bit" of preparation, said person lobs a cylindrical obect towards the fight, after transmitting a brief command into it: ....timer... 3.2932 seconds... /

/And now, cut back to Ar'Kais. As he approches the heavy weapons team, said objects trajectory takes it right in front of his...viewports? visor? whatever that thing has... engage super-detalied-super-slow-mo with the object floating downwards almost imperceptibly(at least in the realm of super slow-mo), the background blurred out, and Ar'Kais..........(yeah, you write in here)/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:13

"What...the...feth?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:19

The dice gods finally favour me with a barely success roll!

/suprise, suprise! its a grenade.... i bet you thought it was a sausage roll, eh? well, no! it activates just when it is in front of his suits crotch area, spewing out small blobs of the earlier greyish material. Many hit him in various unimportant places... and a few more important ones/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:21

"Activate Armour Purge!"

Ar'Kais sparks with energy before there is a cloak of energy covering his suit, it explodes outwards, flinging away any foreign material.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:25

/as much as that would be useful normally, the way you described it, it wont clear the insides *dun DUN DUUNNN*. now then, dice gods... what shall happen... aaaand.... the suits visual receptors shut down/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:26

He opens the suits door, deciding to do this, manually.

He slashes down the heavy weapons team, the massive blade slicing them apartor throwing them across the room.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:28

OOC: I will be back.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 16:30

OOC. ...eeeeeerm..... are you sure about this...? you did get into the training area unannounced... and they are obviously not some elite force sneaking in for an attack... in fact, considering that you are in the training area, and that they are noobs, im fairly certain that you are cutting down your self appointed boss's men...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-27, 23:26

He turns the blade sideways, using the flat of the blade to knock the men off their feet across the floor.

Quickly, realising his internals would likely be shorting out, he fired upon the team above him, continuing to suppress them.

"Surrender, I have won this!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-28, 06:24

/its not like theyre in any shape to fight anyway/
/he hears someone/something approaching from the direction where the grenade came from/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-28, 18:51

He turns to it.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-28, 21:22

/He sees this ( http://postimg.org/image/li14n995b/e35692a4/ ) approaching. Replace with black-red colour scheme/
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 01:30

"Another test, my suits internals are no-where near optimal."

He none the less, prepares for another bout.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 07:28

???: .... I have already defeated you... That grenade was not thrown by itself...

Ooc. Where da hell you been?!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 12:06

OOC: Can someone sum this topic up please?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 12:54

OOC. well.... originally, it was for the stuff involving arkens custom 40k faction, the consortium. since then, thanks to shadow, arken stopped RPing them, so now its just a bunch of OP extragalactical biomechs doing shit. lately, arkais also showed up, by accidentally finding the entrance to their base.
if you are considering joining in, i must warn you that pretty much everything is extremely OP and lore breaking
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 13:16

OOC: No thanks
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 13:49

OOC. /insulted/ .....well, its not like we would accept space-deadpool anyway!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 14:00

OOC: .....well, its not like space-deadpool would accept your invitation anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 14:09

OOC. ....well, its not like space-mechs would invite space-deadpool anyway!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 14:53

OOC: .....well, its not like space-deadpool would need invitation from space-mechs anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 14:58

OOC: ....well, its not like space-mechs would send an invitiation to space-deadpool anyway!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:11

OOC: .....well, its not like space-deadpool would not be an unexpected visitor to space-mechs anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:25

Ooc. .....well, its not like the space-mech defense turrets wouldnt reduce space-deadpool to mincemeat anyway!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:40

OOC: .....well, its not like the space-deadpool have not killed off the entire Marvel universe including the writers themselves and wouldn't do the same to space-mechs and roleplayers anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 18:54

Ooc. .....well, its not like space-mechs dont have a (near) infinite armada ready to destroy space-deadpool!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:32

OOC: .....well, its not like the space-deadpool would let space-mechs to see himself coming anyway!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 19:51

Ooc. ....well, its not like space-mechs wouldnt discover the trail of chaos and destruction that space-deadpool leaves behind him all the time!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 20:00

OOC: .....well, its not like the space-deadpool wouldn't be silent and deadly like dog-farts while advancing to space-mechs anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consortium plotline... because why not...   Consortium plotline... because why not... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consortium plotline... because why not...
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next