Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:09

"This place is nothing but a front"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:15

"What is that supposed to mean?" she says with rage in her voice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:15

"What is that supposed to mean?" she says with rage in her voice
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:18

"Your presence here is to hide a threat of immense power"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:22

"Do you see that statue astartes?" *points behind him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:24

The astartes turns.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:31

he sees a statue of an angelic female warrior, clad in a suit of power armour, a power blade held aloft above her head, her hair flowing in the wind
"That is Belliana, Former governor of this world, named saint by the ecclesiarchy and the master of sanctity of the ultramarines chapter. This cathederal has been built upon the spot she died in battle exactly fifty years ago, and I should point she was my mother! This place is the most sacred upon this entire world, and should you desecrate it or speak ill of our saint again, you will earn the ire of every citizen on this world, do you understand?!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:44

"As much as I wanted to be civil, I'm affrad this matter is out of your hands; we do what we do, not for our own power, but for the protection of this world, and the imperium as a whole. I don't care for your personal problems, If you try and stop us, you Damn yourself and your planet to heresy"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:45

OOC: Quickly ollie! You can punch them and turn their faces into mulch!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:48

"Why do you not simply explain yourself astartes? Right now my sister and I are the highest authorities on this world."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:51

"Not anymore, as much as I didnt want to do this; you leave me no choice"
+brothers, head for the cathedral+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:53

the sororitas aim their bolters at the astartes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:55

"You will regret this, stand down" orders the sergeant
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:56

same with julliet
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 19:58

"Defying us is defying the emperor" he says, subduing a anger within himself.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 20:03

a voice comes fromt he doorway
"EVERYONE CALM DOWN OR YOU WILL ALL REGRET IT!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 20:13

ooc dont tell me its warp fuckery theyre searching for because we already have tau on the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 20:14

OOC course not
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 20:16

OOC: >Very Happy

More than just the previous tau aswell

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:42

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 10250260_952476011448207_3811841406726383970_n
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:43

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:47

The sky

PRAISE THE SKY GODS!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:49

OOC: okay...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:49

YOUR NOT PRAISING! *SHanks*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:53

*counter shank*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 21:54

praise the sun
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 22:16

NO! COUNTER SHANKING!

MY..ONLY...WE-E-AKNESS...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:03

The sergeant turns to face the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:05

he sees a man clad in lightweight non astartes power armour, a needle pistol in one hand, a force sword in the other. On his head is a hat very similar to a commissar's and on his chin a beard that any space wolf would be envious of. upon his chest the symbol of the inquisiton.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:08

"You have breached the sisters rules of engagement, none who enter can be armed, so that pistol of yours needs to go"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:09

"Afraid not, my authority outranks theirs I'm afraid. I am Boren, Lord Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:11

"Good to meet you inquisitor, I was just leaving"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:13

"It looked like you were about to be gunned down to me. Perhaps I can de-fuse the situation?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:17

The marine laughs.
"No need inquisitor, even if they somehow did, they would all be sentenced to death for heresy; which they seemed very keen on doing" he says, shrugging his shoulders.
He puts on his helmet, the seals clasping together as he moves past the inquisitor.
"Good day" he says with a muffled tone.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:18

he puts a hand on the marine's shoulder as he attempts to walk past, preventing him from leaving
"Come now, it is clear you require aid to acheive your goal here peacefully. Allow me to walk with you a while, and perhaps i can help you"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:24

The marine reaches for the inquisitors arm, the astartes gauntlet wrapping around it like it were a child.
He mearly looks at him for a moment, the emerald eyes of the marines helmet showing no emotion, only a cold, unfeeling nature of a angel of death.
The inquisitor knows the marine could kill him in a instant, a sudden twist, a single punch to the head and it would be over before he could blink.

But the astartes mearly lowers his arm, removing it from his shoulder plate.
"If you insist"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:26

he smiles
"Good. Hopefully we can make this work out for all, and quickly, for there is a tau battlefleet merely a day away from this world, which is why I am here."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:28

"We are here for our own agenda, we will leave as soon as it is completed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:29

"You will not aid with the defense?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:31

"Only when our agenda is completed and secured, then I can help you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:35

"Ah good. So tell me, what is your name astartes?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:39

"Lorenz, sergeant"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:41

"It is an honor Sergeant Lorenz"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:43

"Not everyone feels the same way"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:44

"I noticed"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:45

"I imagine you want something from me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:48

"I want to know what you did to piss off the sororitas so much, and why you did it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:49

"I need to make a hole in their cathedral floor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:53

"aaaand now I see why the canoness was so enraged, along with the other sororitas. Without a good reason, they see that as heresy. It doesn't help that Saint Belliana is the person their order is named after."

brb
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-13, 23:57

back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 00:08

Woop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next