Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 17:03

OOC. Behold! The so far unnamed prototype of the concept: There is no such thing as enough attachments and dakka!

Spoiler:

10 Coaxial gatling guns, 2*10 gatling in the turrets, 2*4 Small (reloadable) rocket launchers in the turrets, and that big hole on the front? a friggin battleship class rocket laucher! it eats through capital ship armor like crazy if this beast manages to get close! it may be classified as a "small ship", but make no mistake! this thing is huge! just look at those one-man cockpits! it has almost 5000 blocks in it!
and to aid it in that: those "orbs"? decoys! any enemy turret prioritizes those over everything else until destroyed. can be deployed with a single hotkey! of course, its all built from full heavy armor and has several inner separator walls for extra safety in combat! in the back, there is a rock thrower apparatus that keeps spewing stones backwards into the path of pursuing fighters and their rockets, possibly saving your ass from swift and fiery death!(they also confuse poorly set-up AI turrets...) there are even 4 currently unused hardpoints on the ship! one of them can easily hold a torpedo for added fiery mayhem aboard the enemy vessel! if needs be, the attachment points of the current turrets, as well as some of the ardpoints can easily be modified to accomodate capital ship class gatling and missile turrets for added defense and chaotic mayhem! and this lumbering beast of soviet engineering could be yours for only $ 99999999.95!
Now accepting pre-orders for the full production model, as well as names for the ship class! ....seriously, i need a name... it cant be called "Superheavy Prototype A" for eternity...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:02

"so are we going to let them in the temple canoness?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:03

The blood angels enter, having retrieved their weapons.
"Step aside"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:04

"What is it astartes? Was this your doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:25

Ooc where do I buy that thing.

Ic
I simply walk into the cathedral. I'm unarmed, and simply say hello.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:35

julliet bashes ortuses guy in the face pushing him on the floor putting her bolter aimed at his head
"move and ill shoot heretic"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:44

"What lies in that vault is none of your concern"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:46

"for what reasons"
I rise, coughing.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:48

Ooc. At your local Nazamroth Industries office. Please disregard the paintjob. Our engineers are not artists...
And dont forget!: the turrets rotate 360 degrees, and have full conveyor system coverage! This was impossible to do before our engineers invented the new Advanced Rotors! If someone is after your rosy buttcheeks, just have your gunners turn around and unleash hell! I dare say that the kickback from those guns might as well be used for extra propulsion!

Nazamroth Industries! The mayhem of tomorrow, today!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 19:00

Ooc I'll take 2! No.. 3!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 19:32

Ooc. Nazamroth Industries would like to remind its customers that the so far unnamed "Superheavy Prototype A" is still in early developement, and has seen no field tests yet. We take no responsibility for the combat performance and survivability of the pre-purchased prototypes until the full production model is released(actually, not even then... Prototypes suck...).
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:14

Julliet kicks him down again
Julliet: for disobeying a inquisitors orders and the desicration of a temple and grave of a saint and for the death of inquisitorial troops and battle sistars you're luck I don't crucify and burn you riget now heretic
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:15

Julliet: if you get up I will blow your head off
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:16

Coming soon, the faster, sleeker, and more innovative Udder tech industries (UTT) brings you the Slopomizer 200, with built in acid bags, a snorkel barf, and interchangeable nozzles, you can liquidate your enemies at a even faster rate!

Udder tech, leading to a greater yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:26

Ooc. Excuse me? Nazamroth Industries (Naz. Is.) is a company with a long and prestigous past, dating back to the minecraft 1.2.5 times... We have produced excellent quality weapons and war machines, as well as military facilities ranging from castles, through modern bases, to space stations... Even the germans used our excellent products in their little skirmish... (though eventually they too distregarded our warnings about oversized prototypes...)...And now Uddertech has the gall to try and steal our clients with that.... thing?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:29

Udder tech is superior, we have snorkel florts and pump fried cannons.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:35

she looks back at the astartes her sisters aiming at the heretic
"and astartes if its in the temple and it affects our sisters it is our concern so tell us now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:36

Ooc. I am not even sure if such things exist, much less what they do... Though i severely doubt that they can stand up to 30 high caliber gatling guns and dozens of 200 mm HE missiles.... Or the breaching torpedo...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:42

HAH, PUNY MAN ANIMAL! I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY MOTIVES.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 20:46

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 SITM_146

.....that is my reaction, in case it isnt obvious
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:57

OOC lelwat

IC

Stands again.
"and what do you have to prove this matter. as far as I can tell, the inquisitors here must be rogue. they fired at my men unprovoked, luckily something intervened and saved us. if you could not hit me that'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:59

Inquisitor: *in the doorway* Actually I have judged you worthy of execution and me and my men will carry out that sentance. If you really think that means I've gone rouge then you're an idiot. Either that or it's you trying to cover your arse. Either way you die today.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:23

"so shall I kill this heretic inquisitor if so can i show him the pain and suffering the saint he desecrated saved us from"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 07:59

"you realise that there is a relic in here and without some competence from me it wouldn't have been discovered. If I need to, i could easily kill you all here, but i present myself as an ally trying to help and not be hostile. If you are all so aggressive and eager to kill then maybe you have chaos presence in all of yourselves, and im sure some inquisitors would blow up this planet and its puny shrine just for that one accusation. So sister."

pulls closer till im staring the sister in the eyes from point blank range, and my monotone voice goes from monotone to anger.

"If you think. That. YOU. Can mess with the New Reich, YOU have to take a reality check. You may be a higher rank than me in the scheme of things, but if getting a higher goal means losing the floor of a cathedral until it is repaired, then I have an open mind, and you are all... idiots."

Pushes away, taking off the gas mas and cracking a faint grin.

"I expect cooperation from people I am trying to HELP, sister,"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 08:29

OOC ...oooookay..... ortus, im sorry to say that the prototype was proven ultimately useless, yet again thanks to the goddamn game mechanics.... whenever i paste in a copy of it into my testing grounds, the connection between the main rocket launcher and the actual ship breaks, and because of reasons, i cant re-establish it without disassembling half the ship again...
its so convenient that the game handles connected but separate ships as one when i want to remote control them(thus preventing smaller turrets, etc), but handles them as two when i want to make them one....
well, guess ill design the new breaching torpedo first, then build an even bigger ship around it and a more sure rocket launcher connection....

....though you can still order the originl prototype for collection reasons... just imagine how jealous your friends will be!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 09:03

The blood angel jumps down the hole, landing on the ceremate door.
He then turns the valve, his strength managing to push the ancient mechanism.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 12:19

the inquisitor simply pulls out his pistol
"Threatening a member of the adepta sororitas is considered heresy by some. Me included" *he fires at your guy ortus*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 12:23

note it's a needle pistol
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 13:13

Takes the shot, groaning.
"Shooting an officer of the New Reich.. Apologise. I didn't come here for a fight, you inquisitorial dipshit."

Ooc still want three...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 14:04

you feel the horrific toxins of the shot seeping through your veins
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 14:14

the blood angel uses this as a distraction, locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 14:24

"this is more then just a floor you heretical dipshit its a grave the people who died for us the saint her husband and the people who faught for our freedom you see why its not just a floor
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 14:27

she then cuffs him
"id rather let the canoness decide your fate"
she grabs him and drags him tossing him on the floor in front of them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 15:23

OOC. .....
Before mistress: My treasure room is so full of gold that you can barely even enter!
5 minutes after mistress: Theres a single, lonely, solitary bag of gold in the middle of the room.,... on the bright side, my evil tower looks more menacing than ever!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 17:37

Ooc what yo talkin bout

Ic
"Oh look, the heroes are cuffing me. Go on. I can see that you believe a floor is a grave. This is aa cathedral, floors can be replaced. What about the lives of my men gunned down? They can't be replaced, they were humans."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 17:47

"And the galaxy doesn't care one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 17:52

"The galaxy may not care, but the blood angels do" says Serbius, the marines raising their bolters at the inquisitor.
"You will be held accountable for your actions"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 17:53

"So will you if you don't lower that gun. I like your chapter, blood angel, but you bring discredit to them by forgetting my authority. I judged these men traitors and ordered them executed. They in turn had my gunships and pilots destroyed from orbit. Now their death sentence is unavoidable. You really risk your life to defend a heretic?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 17:59

"I risk my life doing what's right, but you caused this; you attacked those men, they never retaliated, it looks like you forced that action upon them in self defence! Your judgement is in question Inquisitor"
They lower their bolters.
"I won't forget your name"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:01

"My judgement has its, admittedly radical, reasons. And I will not forget yours. Trust me, I only threaten you to avoid any form of conflict with you."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:04

The sergeant resurfaces, a small, armoured box on his belt.
"move up marines, were moving out" he says, the marines following him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:06

OOC just so you guys know
i'm essentially using my inquisitor to clean shit up since you guys keep throwing wrenches in the gears whenever I try and progress the story XD
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:10

"Just saying, I never called in the beams to destroy those ships."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:12

"We'll see."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:18

"No we won't. We won't inquisitor. If I stay I'll be unfairly executed. That's not what I want. So I'll be leaving thanks. Plus, you don't even know my name."
2 reichsoldiers walk in, cut the handcuffs and I spit on the floor and walk off.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:19

at which point the two are gunned down by the inquisitor's personal scions who enter at that moment
the inquisitor shoots you in the leg with his needle pistol
"No execution. I just want to have a chat"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:21

"Now you shot both of my men and me in the leg unprovoked. We shall have no chat."

Carries on limping away, dragging away the dead soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:22

the inquisitor grabs him by the shoulder "Take us up" *he, your guy, and the scions are teleported to the inquisitor's ship in orbit*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:25

Stands, looking at the inquisitor with disgust.
"I never thought that the god emperor would have such a swine with so much authority for wrong reasons. When will you release me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:26

"I told you I just want a chat. Once we're done you can go. Attempt to escape, I'll shoot you again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:27

will be back in a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next