Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive warfare. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:14

"Oh look...a bulkhead"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:15

"Thank you for stating the obvious max" *she walks up and tries to turn the locking wheel*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:22

Roll to try and get the mechanism working.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:24

"It was a subtle hint, that seems to have worked"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:27

"Shut up max"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:27

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 32
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:30

"Hehehe, yes darling"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:33

The rusted metal squeaks, but it refuses to move.
The squat loads his gun.
"I can make it go kaboom if ye like" he says, pointing the huge weapon at the door, but the kroot lowers it.
"If I may, I can do this" he says, grabbing the mechanical wheel, it suddenly beginning to budge, the xeno groaning under the huge strain.
"Someone needs to push the bulkhead when I say, or it will autolock itself" he says through some effort, his arms straining.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:35

"Got it" *she braces her shoulder against the door* "when you're ready"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:36

"Max, you too, no knowing how rusted this thing is"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:39

"As you wish"
*does the same as Akira*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:41

"Alright... now!" He says as he pushes the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:44

*pushes the bulkhead*

OOC: gtg dinner
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 01:44

Roll for it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:05

Hullo?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:18

OOC: I was at dinner
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:18

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 65
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:25

Waiting for raeven
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:33

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:20

OOC: So, apart from: Norway, bits of Russia, Egypt, Palestine and the Middle East, I control Europe!
Those nations all belong to India(We allied and tag teamed everything).
I just blitzkrieged the lot of them and now control 98% of Europe....Norway, Persia and Egypt are still under Indian control because I misjudge the move order :/ oh well.

I also took southern India!
Now this would usually result in retaliatory action...but I paid India 50 grand and now we're best buddies!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:43

nice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:48

Yep!
Though my economy just got halved for backstabbing my trade partners :/
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:51

Oh, why did you do that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:52

Achievements.....and I sorta need to control India to complete the campaign.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:53

Ah, I see.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 11:57

Yeah, I'm also 3 territories away from owning all of America! (Having crushed the USA faction the moment they rebelled) only Columbia stand in my way(and they have a fucking massive army that defies their economy)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 12:00

That could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 12:04

OOC: ....well... this, i did not expect..... i got my new keyboard, but i failed to notice that its an english layout..... so now i either have to use it in english mode and not be able to write certain letters(őúüóéáö, crap i cant write some of them even in hungarian mode!), or use it in hungarian mode and not actually see what certain keys do....
you damn english pigdogs! how are you able to live with so few keys and letters?!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 12:11

OOC: you ask us like we know! XD
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 12:13

Because we make do and mend dammit!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 13:27

OOC. firefall, the game where giant bugs drop bone fragments, but you cant chop up some bandits to get some
also, the game where you can fight fireball shooting, alien spewing space-time tornadoes with tons of dakka while buzzing around with your jetpack
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 13:55

OOC: SCIENCE!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 16:39

Hive warfare. - Page 3 Xwi9qoH
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 17:31

Ooc I'm a founder in that and gonna start playing again when new PC arrives
Laptop can't handle it anymore
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 17:46

Hive warfare. - Page 3 524159_841746395888277_6734232252679699280_n
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 18:37

Ooc. Honestly, ortus, the game feels rushed and unrefined...
Crafting is an insane grindfest on higher levels(to the point where you have to grind for weeks to craft something barely better than high level drops(that are cheaper to buy on the market) and one rarity lower stuff of the same type(much cheaper to craft)). And this is after they reduced the crafting requirements by 75%...
Every class except dreadnaughts is squishy as hell... My firecat assault cant even handle being shot at by 5 grunts... Thats nothing when you consider that you are often swarmed by up to dozens of better enemies...
PvP is *very* unbalanced... Everyone just uses nighthawk and buzzes around insanely, shooting poison clouds everywhere because it beats everything .... My tank dies in like 5 seconds... And if i dont, they just use advanced devoy...
And lets not forget that it is so buggy that im often more amused by the bugs than the game... Like when i drowned in deep water while hovering dozens of meters above the desert... Or when i was fighting a giant poisonous scorpion and he bugged inside the safe spawn room... So he got trapped in there and started attacking people that respawned there...

All that having been said though, if the devs actually fix the issues and develop the game out of its current state(which is really beta in all but name), it will be epic... Even though its logic makes no sense, and other idiocies of the gaming industry are clearly visible... And even though it very much seems like an improved knock-off collection to me(battleframes, warframes for one...)

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-12-30, 18:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 18:44

Ooc. Then again, in what other game can you get a story like this?:
"i almost died because i got stuck under a giant poison shooting cockroach... Then when i got out, a mutant squirrel killed me"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 20:27

Ooc: also, new internet chronicles! This time with interactive bit!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 20:56

OOC I played in the beta, and I dont agree with squishiness. I always played as the recon and I could take on quite a few grunts alone.
PvP : Stay away from that shiiiiiiiiite

the grind is horrific too yeah

but
its free
gotta grind if its free
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 20:58

*cough* warframe
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 21:00

OOC Yeah
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 21:17

Get rekked
Lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 21:23

Ooc. Well, i dunno... Im a firecat atm, with decent gear, and have to fight for my life even while only clearing a random bandit camp a few levels higher than me...
As for the pvp... Yeah, i would avoid it... Sadly, tne highest uranium concentration in devils tusk, is around 15%... And that vein is usually simultaneously thumped by at least 2 groups... And surface depisits are rare as white ravens.... Good lzck finding the 5Kish uranium ore you need for a top notch piece of equipment tbere...
In contrast, i often find 25% spits in Broken Peninsula(pvp area), and surface deposits too. And its quite a dead place so players dont interfere all that often. And not many people go there for ores so i dont have much competition

But still, considering all the shit and time you need for a level 40 epic anything(plus time and cash to research it), youre better off farming titanium from tornadoes, or other low le el stuff and fulfulling orders with it, then buying what you want...
I only wish there was a "list all orders" function on the market... As it is, i have to have at least 1 of what i want to sell, and drag it to tbe sell window to see if there are any orders for it... (and i wont just craft tier 4 hybrid resources if there are no reasonable orders)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 21:53

OOC lost me now
didnt have any of this in beta
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 22:43

Ooc: I'm sticking with Elite: dangerous atm, yar har fiddle de dee, being a space trader is the life for me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 22:45

Raeven you need to roll.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 22:45

COMRAYD RAEVEN

DOES YOU HAVE STEAM?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 22:57

Aye I do laddie
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 22:58

Ohh shit sorry cow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:00

Rollinn
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:00

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next