Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate

Hive warfare. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:00

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 4
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:01

Fate hates me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:05

Luckily bush rolled a 64 or something.

The door creeks as the thick rusty coating breaks and snaps, but the bulkhead refuses to budge any further, pushing back to autolock.
Roll again.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:14

Can I do stuff
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:15

You could push the bulkhead.
I'm surprised you suddenly want to take part.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:16

why is that

Just because I am a male doesn't mean I am a potato oh my god thats potatoist you white oppresionist
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:18

Aren't you unconscious on a bed?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:19

He had a bit of time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:21

Yeesss
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-30, 23:24

gtg now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 01:48

Hulo?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 01:49

I'm at a restaurant, so I can't RP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 01:51

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 02:10

I walk over and have a go.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 02:10

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 54
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 02:12

The door squeals as the combined effort wrenches it open.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 04:08

"Thanks...Erm, I don't believe I introduced myself to you all"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 11:31

"Hmm, good point, noone knows anyone really. nows not really the time for a meet and greet though max"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 13:05

"We don't really care" says the lead cultist man, his voice cold and dull. "As long as were paid I'm good"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 13:36

OOC. oh, and ortus, lets not forget the lags.... its like the yuse a potato as their servers.... i got disconnected at least 5 times today, and no instances(missions, raids, etc) can be accessed...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 13:42

OOC
oh I know the lag
Bete servers meant i didnt move my legs, i slid everywhere and everything struggled to decide to move.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 13:54

OOC. yep... gave up for today.... enolugh struggling to get those 4 final levels on firecat and finally be able to move back to dread classes...
also, apparently if i watch half of a video from someone, youtube immediately recommends me all of that persons videos, regardless of what theyre about.... genius...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:14

OOC. so since firefall is acting up, i decided to try crusader kings 2. ....my first tutorial task is to arrange a marirage... as im looking at the list of available spouses, choosing almost any of them would be considered pedophilia.... i mwean theres even a 4 year old and im a grown ass man...
scratch that... theres even a 1 year old...
scratch that too.. theres a 0 year old...
i wonder when ill find an option to book a spouse for myself from some random family in case some "mishap" happens...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:29

"I will admit that my timing isn't exactly good, but there are far worse occasions to introduce oneself"
*I step through the bulkhead*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:46

You enter a large room, a lit fire in the centre, a rusted barrel giving it support as the offal inside gives off little heat.
That's when you hear a noise, a breaking bottle, crushed by a footfall.
The room grows darker, as you realise that your not alone.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:50

Holds baton steady, ready for a beatdown.

OOC lovely...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:58

You see movement in the darkness, a figure running down a unseen hallway, wearing tattered studded armour and scraps of fabric for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:01

OOC: well written!

*I sidestep to allow the others room to get in, and keep my left hand near my holster*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:04

OOC: Though an Offal is the collective name for the inefible internal organs of a butchered animal
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:04

All is silent again, apart from the distant rumbling of pipes and engines from the ancient ships mechanics.

Ooc: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:08

OOC: You said it "gives off little heat"
Unless you were referring to the fire, in which case excuse my interruption

IC: "I'm not from around here, so could someone who is more familiar with this place please tell me what is down here"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-31, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:11

Ooc: they were burning it.

The old ganger has his pistol raised.
"Bad things kid... mutants... abominations, and worse"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:12

Can I do steff unt thengs?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:13

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:19

OOC: oh

"Thanks...Do you know if they use any specific tactics, or do they just rush you?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:21

what type of stuff unt thigns meine freunde
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:22

OOC: If you're with the group you can interact with us, if not than idk
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:23

"They'll hide in the shadows and stick a blade in you... or just rush you, depending on how far gone their sanity is gone"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:24

The kroot takes the lead, his sawn off pointing down the hallway.
"There are many of them... 10 at least"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:26

"Thanks once again. I recommend we stay as a group and under no circumstances do we go off alone"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:30

"Well well, looks like we have a few norms in our establishment... welcome to my home" says a mocking voice at the end of the hallway. His voice is like harsh that it's like having sandpaper rub your skin.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:43

I hold the baton steady. Im ready to kill the bastard already.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:47

"Something tells me that we're really not welcome here" *I say in hushed voice*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:56

He enters the light, a man with the face of a deformed animal, like a goat, but with fiercely intense eyes, disturbingly like a humans.
Matted fur runs across his skin, filthy and unkempt, stitches keeping old wounds together from his harsh time down here in the darkness.
He's holding a autogun, a large suppressor on its muzzle, rusty and strapped in rats.
"What is your business here, norms... and a xeno"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:09

*Akira raises her pistol and braces it on her left forearm* "We'll be gone before you know it. no need for blood"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:19

OOC. started my first actual(non tutorial) gmae in crusader kings II .... i look at the map and see that pretty much none of the rivers in hungary are where they are supposed to be.......
...well... this is starting well...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:23

Ooc: that's nice.

"Isn't there, you think you can come down here, and mearly walk away?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:25

"I think we can come down here and beat the shit out of you, but we're feeling kind, so if you want we'll walk past and leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:26

"Personally I was hoping everyone could just be civil for a day, but if that's not gonna happen than I guess bloodshed it is"
*I level the las pistol, aimed at its head*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:32

"Fuckin norms, thinking you can tell me what to do, WHAT MY BROTHERS CAN DO?"
He starts laughing hysterically, as with sudden bursts of screeching metal, the metal plating on the walls burst open, revealing that the room is a deadly trap, surrounding you in a tide of distorted and mutated creatures wearing rotten and filthy armour and clothing, improvised from metal plating and such.
They wield barbaric weapons, clubs, shields, knives, rusty swords and saws.
"Welcome to the lower levels, norms" he sneers as he orders them to attack, the horde rushing in with frenzy.

Roll to fight, using a D20, also say how you choose to fight, either with ranged or combat.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-31, 16:37

OOC. also, is anyone still actually reading the internet chronicles? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next